Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 372

Thread: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

  1. #301
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Nope, and that goes for a lot of things, from domestic abuse to sexual abuse. A man was shot. That we know. The people and his friends claim it is justified, that we know too.

    Let me ask you this. Say some gang banger punk is at the scene of a crime, him and his gang banger friends see a dude and they shoot him dead. Dead dude had a gun. Cops show up. Gang banger kid says "yeah I shot him, but he pointed his gun at me", his gang banger friends say "yeah, he shot him, but the other dude was pointing a gun". What happens?
    police will investigate and if no evidence or witness statements emerge to the contrary he will not be charged.

    You answered NOPE. You do not think a person should be arrested or imprisoned without evidence of a crime. Self defense is not a crime, niether is killing a person necasarily. So in this case where there is no evidence of a crime being committed do you think this officer should be arrested or imprisoned?
    Last edited by Kreton; 07-19-12 at 08:00 PM.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  2. #302
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    police will investigate and if no evidence or witness statements emerge to the contrary he will not be charged.
    So gang banger who pulled the trigger, not handcuffed? Not put into the back of a police car? Not taken to the jail? Not booked? Not possibly released on bond? There's no one else around, yes? Just the gang banger and the gang banger friend. None of that other stuff happens to them? Cops tip their hat and tell them to have a good day? Is that your final answer?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #303
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    So....you cannot show evidence of my "faulty logic"? Yes of course I can

    It's already written down, yes? yes it is

    I've already committed it, yes? yes you have

    It requires no further input. Can you demonstrate my faulty logic? sure

    Or were you making absurd claims based on planned future posts? nope just read below to get your answer
    Dodge of Question: 4

    you are correct it was already committed and i dont need MORE proof it was just fun exposing your dishonesty and pointing out the fact you dodge the question because you knew it would further expose you LMAO

    ok here is your original post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    As fact we know that the cops did not announce themselves and that they shot the man dead. We do not know if he pointed a gun at the cops.
    ok you used your "logic" above to determine the following:

    its a fact cops did not announce themselves
    its a fact they shot a man dead.
    its not a fact the man pointed a gun at them.

    this is clearly broken logic because this info comes from the same source, the two cops, who you deemed unreliable. So you deemed the parts you like as fact and part you dont like as not fact LMAO

    so when I ask how you come to that "absurd" claim you TRY to clean it up and correct it by saying"

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    OK, so fact is that the cops shot someone dead and all we currently have is excuse by them for their own behavior and no proof that they acted properly in the least.

    you assume I just meant the point part vs announce part but I meant it all and again based on the logic YOU are using this is still broken logic. Bcause all this info comes form the source that YOU deem unreliable but some how you say some of its fact and some of it isnt.

    so I again point out by YOUR logic none of it can be fact because it could all be lies and unreliable based on the your belief of the source, the cops

    theres all the proof anybody objective needs, that is in fact broken logic and no amount of back pedal or spin will fix it.

    remind me of that cool line you said about "making absurd claims based on planned future posts"

    now wipe the egg off your face
    Last edited by AGENT J; 07-19-12 at 08:06 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #304
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    No, he said I have used faulty logic. I asked him to demonstrate such, and that has been forever dodged to this point. That's all.
    "forever dodged"

    wow I knew at times you were dishonest when being proved wrong but jeeeeez

    forever dodged, thats rich. I did answer by the way and proved it.

    you used broken logic and thats a fact, thats all
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #305
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    Dodge of Question: 4

    you are correct it was already committed and i dont need MORE proof it was just fun exposing your dishonesty and pointing out the fact you dodge the question because you knew it would further expose you LMAO

    ok here is your original post


    ok you used your "logic" above to determine the following:

    its a fact cops did not announce themselves
    its a fact they shot a man dead.
    its not a fact the man pointed a gun at them.

    this is clearly broken logic because this info comes from the same source, the two cops, who you deemed unreliable. So you deemed the parts you like as fact and part you dont like as not fact LMAO

    so when I ask how you come to that "absurd" claim you TRY to clean it up and correct it by saying"




    you assume I just meant the point part vs announce part but I meant it all and again based on the logic YOU are using this is still broken logic. Bcause all this info comes form the source that YOU deem unreliable but some how you say some of its fact and some of it isnt.

    so I again point out by YOUR logic none of it can be fact because it could all be lies and unreliable based on the your belief of the source, the cops

    theres all the proof anybody objective need, that is in fact broken logic and no amount of back pedal or spin will fix it.

    remind me of that cool line you said about "making absurd claims based on planned future posts"

    now wipe the egg off your face
    Well you answered the question finally, so I'll give you that much. But that is not faulty logic, that was refinement based on the definition you were giving out. I was appeasing your argument.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #306
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    yep, per the info we have so far this is accurate as it gets.

    that could change though but it hasnt yet
    so much for the facts....
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  7. #307
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    "forever dodged"

    wow I knew at times you were dishonest when being proved wrong but jeeeeez

    forever dodged, thats rich. I did answer by the way and proved it.

    you used broken logic and thats a fact, thats all
    Psssst....it says "to this point". Thanks for playing.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #308
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    so much for the facts....
    Well now, his assumptions ain't faulty logic. Because they were his assumptions and you can't hold yourself to your own definitions after all.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #309
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Well you answered the question finally, so I'll give you that much. But that is not faulty logic, that was refinement based on the definition you were giving out. I was appeasing your argument.
    nice try but its broken logic because theres no rational reason m=based on your own words to deam part of the story fact and part of it not factual.

    your "refinement" was a failed attempt to back pedal through the BS you were stating with no logical support so I exposed it.

    Now since you claim I dodged your question, which I didnt not would you stop dodging mine

    Question dodge: 5

    currently using your logic what are the facts of this case?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #310
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    so much for the facts....
    I agree so much for the current facts his statements were accurate

    which part dont you get
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •