Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 372

Thread: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

  1. #271
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    55,118

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    you like to jump around alot do you, whats wrong dont you want to admit the logic in your last post was broken?

    sigh more dramatic hyperbole "acted properly in the least"?

    we can say that we THINK the whole story is a lie, thats fine by me but theres no reason to assume the story is inaccurate for now. We investigate and see if theres reason to doubt the story or bring it to trial. Per the info we have the cops arent at fault
    No, it was a response to what you said. The only fact we know is that the cops shot this guy dead.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #272
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,441

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    No, it was a response to what you said. The only fact we know is that the cops shot this guy dead.
    I know one fact for sure your original statement had broken logic in it

    anyway if you want to play games technically that isnt even a fact.

    I mean all we have to go on is the word of the cops, remember, maybe they are lying about that too
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  3. #273
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,833

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    per the articles in this thread how do you come to the logical conclusion the shooter is an idiot?



    Id love to know?
    same way you come to see him as blameless....
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  4. #274
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,833

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post


    WTH?!?!?!?!?!?


    yours were random stuff to, what does a bad drug raid have to do with this case? NOTHING LMAO
    yeah, slip of the mentellec....mine were about over the top responses by law enforcement that end up getting someone killed for little or no reason....
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  5. #275
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,441

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    same way you come to see him as blameless....
    LMAO nice try but you are wrong twice

    translation: you cant defend your BS claim, theres no logic to support it

    but again we already knew that
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  6. #276
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,441

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    yeah, slip of the mentellec....mine were about over the top responses by law enforcement that end up getting someone killed for little or no reason....
    exactly! im glad you view them that way because thats exactly why they have nothing to do with the current story at hand LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  7. #277
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,833

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    LMAO nice try but you are wrong twice

    translation: you cant defend your BS claim, theres no logic to support it

    but again we already knew that
    who is we?
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  8. #278
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,441

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    who is we?
    The objective smart people in this thread that know theres currently no logical, rational, or reality based reason to say the cops were stupid, poorly trained or inept. Objective people are smart enough to realize that at best its a unsupported opinion based on nothing sound. WIth the story as is, they wouldnt dare claim it as fact because they would know its dishonest and it would expose them as intellectually inept to logically be objective on this subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  9. #279
    Sage

    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Over that way
    Last Seen
    05-25-18 @ 12:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,566

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Does nothing happen to them? Or are they arrested, charged with a crime, investigated, etc?
    They are investigated, as these cops will be. The rest is dependent on the investigation.

    And for the last time, I already answered your question.
    If you did I didnt see it. You quoted my question a few times but you did not answer. If a cop is about to be murdered and noone is there to see it what should he do? Just write an actual answer to that that doesnt involve what this cop did.
    I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole.


  10. #280
    Sage

    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Over that way
    Last Seen
    05-25-18 @ 12:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,566

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    I know one fact for sure your original statement had broken logic in it

    anyway if you want to play games technically that isnt even a fact.

    I mean all we have to go on is the word of the cops, remember, maybe they are lying about that too
    Good point. Maybe he was shot by a sniper from the grassy knoll.

    Aliens?

    Government conspiracy?

    Al queda shot him?

    9-11!

    I bet it was the Masons
    I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole.


Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •