Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 372

Thread: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

  1. #151
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,301

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Seems to me that the OPPOSITE is true. The man executed was in his own home, had not been even suspected of any crime. The ONLY thing that police had as "evidence" was of ANOTHER suspect's vehicle parked LEGALLY near this person's residence. That is NOT grounds for shooting anyone that has a gun. Possession of a firearm in your own home is NOT a crime.
    you are 100% correct

    good thing he was not shot for being a non-suspect, in his home, by a legally parked vehicle and for having a gun

    its also a good thing he was not charged for having a gun.

    what am I missing LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  2. #152
    Sage

    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Over that way
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 10:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,566

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Seems to me that the OPPOSITE is true. The man executed was in his own home, had not been even suspected of any crime. The ONLY thing that police had as "evidence" was of ANOTHER suspect's vehicle parked LEGALLY near this person's residence. That is NOT grounds for shooting anyone that has a gun. Possession of a firearm in your own home is NOT a crime.
    Are you purposefully leaving out the part where he threatened the lives of the officers?
    I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole.


  3. #153
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,505

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    You beat me to it.

    In my mind, I can't believe it would be safe to identify ones' self as a LEO when attempting to arrest someone for homocide. I think this is LEOs will often try to "engineer" their arrest to, like, when he's walking out to his car. There'd be nothing more dangerous than standing at the door and announcing yourself to a guy who's wanted for murder. And, oh, by the way, I've learned to shoot three times: once at the door and once (or more) at either side. I don't watch crime drama for nothin', baby.
    Right.. So cops bang on this guys door before the sun comes up. (Like some crackhead might do.) Cops don't ID themselves. Guy answers the door prepared and dies because cop messup. Someone needs to be fired for this accident. If you cant answer your door armed when someone is slamming on your door at 1-4 am in the morning then when can you?

    My bet is the guy never even pointed the gun at police. He had it in his hands and the cop took that as "Oh I'm going to shoot this muppet."

    This needs to be taken serious. Because for all the good-guy cops out there there are some who will look for any excuse to "lawfully execute" anyone they can on the job simply for the thrill. (Cops hunting a perp thinking, "Please have a weapon so I can shoot this bastard. PLEEEASE have a weapon so I can shoot this bastard!!.")

    It obvious the cops where in the wrong because 1 shot was never even fired by the victim.
    Last edited by dirtpoorchris; 07-19-12 at 01:37 PM.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  4. #154
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    05-19-18 @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,832

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    who said I was there, im going by the story while a few of you conspiracy theorist are simply making stuff up and pushing your opinions as fact.

    If you think it smells funny, im fine with that, say that, say its you OPINION something may seem off

    as soon as you say "improper training" there no facts to support that, you are guessing based on nothing
    Maybe you are right but no info we have supports it, so I will continue to point it out as a total guess

    next in your post is meaningless filler, hyperbole and bias rhetoric to try and sell you unsupported opinion.

    who said "being stupid usually is a felony and is punishable by death" thats right nobody LMAO nor is that what happened here

    who said "cops dont lie" thats right, again NOBODY, just a meaningless irrelevant point

    currently the the facts say the man got himself killed for pointing a gun at police officers for no apparent legitimate reason which was stupid.

    If that changes let me know
    I doubt the cops, so I am a conspiracy nut? Maybe you are just an apologist for inept cops?
    the body in the morgue is evidnce of poor training, and/or inept cops...
    Last edited by UtahBill; 07-19-12 at 01:43 PM.
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  5. #155
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,301

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    I doubt the cops, so I am a conspiracy nut? Maybe you are just an apologist for inept cops?
    the body in the morgue is evidnce of poor training, and/or inept cops...
    I have no problem with "doubt" its you pushing your opinion as facts

    just like you did it again, you called the cops inept, currently theres no proof of that at all LMAO

    again nice try at rewriting things

    and then your broken logic, here watch ill use it against you

    the body in the morgue is proof of the guy making a bad and stupid decision and the cops not in the morgue is proof that they were trained well so they didnt end up the ones dead

    see how easey that is? lol

    but thats besides the point, I stick with the story and dont make stuff up, keep trying though maybe you will post something that is eventual support buy something real
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  6. #156
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    05-19-18 @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,832

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    I have no problem with "doubt" its you pushing your opinion as facts

    just like you did it again, you called the cops inept, currently theres no proof of that at all LMAO

    again nice try at rewriting things

    and then your broken logic, here watch ill use it against you

    the body in the morgue is proof of the guy making a bad and stupid decision and the cops not in the morgue is proof that they were trained well so they didnt end up the ones dead

    see how easey that is? lol

    but thats besides the point, I stick with the story and dont make stuff up, keep trying though maybe you will post something that is eventual support buy something real
    no, I have posted enough evidence....
    unless you can explain the obvious, being the TIME OF DAY they approached the door....how is that excusable?
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  7. #157
    Sage

    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Over that way
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 10:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,566

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    no, I have posted enough evidence....
    unless you can explain the obvious, being the TIME OF DAY they approached the door....how is that excusable?
    The very simple explanation is exactly what I posted before. Cops dont work on a schedule that is convienient to the working world. They dont stop looking for arresting people after 7 pm. When his vehicle was ID'd they acted. It would be severely stupid for them to notice his vehicle there and ignore and just hope it would still be there at 9 am so they wouldnt inconvienience him. They werent serving him with papers they were looking for the suspect in an attempted murder.

    Also you have posted 0 evidence of police wrong doing.
    I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole.


  8. #158
    Sage

    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Over that way
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 10:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,566

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    I doubt the cops, so I am a conspiracy nut? Maybe you are just an apologist for inept cops?
    the body in the morgue is evidnce of poor training, and/or inept cops...
    The body in the morgue is evidence of good training and execution by good these cops.
    I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole.


  9. #159
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    55,063

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    The body in the morgue is evidence of good training and execution by good these cops.
    Are you serious? An innocent man gunned down by police in his own home is evidence of good training and execution by good cops? That is beyond sick.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #160
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    05-19-18 @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,832

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    The very simple explanation is exactly what I posted before. Cops dont work on a schedule that is convienient to the working world. They dont stop looking for arresting people after 7 pm. When his vehicle was ID'd they acted. It would be severely stupid for them to notice his vehicle there and ignore and just hope it would still be there at 9 am so they wouldnt inconvienience him. They werent serving him with papers they were looking for the suspect in an attempted murder.

    Also you have posted 0 evidence of police wrong doing.
    don't have to, the body is the evidence...of 2 things, a stupid mistake by the citizen, and a stupid mistake by the cops...
    I accept that it is likely just a mistake, but it was an AVOIDABLE mistake....
    if this is an example of their training, they need better training...
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •