Page 17 of 149 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 1482

Thread: Obama to business owners: "You didn't build that." [W:417]

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama to business owners: "You didn't build that."

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Libbos hate business. Of course they're not goimg to participate.
    we love large-scale middle-class employers, meanwhile you guys think its fine & dandy to ship these obs overseas for slave-like wages & working conditions.

    you can't claim to support American jobs while at the same time saying its ok to ship them to China.

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama to business owners: "You didn't build that."

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Awwww, poor babies! I'm not attacking anyone.
    "Libbos" and "Obamabots"?

    sure you are, and you know it. you prefer to attack people than try to come up with an intelligent argument.

  3. #163
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Obama to business owners: "You didn't build that."

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    we love large-scale middle-class employers, meanwhile you guys think its fine & dandy to ship these obs overseas for slave-like wages & working conditions.

    you can't claim to support American jobs while at the same time saying its ok to ship them to China.
    And screw tje small business owner. Fimally someone wo is honest about it. Thanks Thunder!

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Obama to business owners: "You didn't build that."

    At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Obama demanded we all start making steel out of all our junk as a "National Effort to Revive the Economy" like Mao did in the 60s

    He just spouting a bunch of Marxist nonsense at this point. It's time for Romney to take the gloves off and b*itchslap this Communist Chicago thug upside the head

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama to business owners: "You didn't build that."

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And screw tje small business owner. Fimally someone wo is honest about it. Thanks Thunder!
    There's nothing honest about putting words in peoples' mouths, Apdst.

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama to business owners: "You didn't build that."

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Obama demanded we all start making steel out of all our junk as a "National Effort to Revive the Economy" like Mao did in the 60s...
    ignorant hyperbole is great when you got nuthin' else, huh?

  7. #167
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Obama to business owners: "You didn't build that."

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    "Libbos" and "Obamabots"?

    sure you are, and you know it. you prefer to attack people than try to come up with an intelligent argument.

    I can't form an intelligent argument? Whose attacking who?

  8. #168
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama to business owners: "You didn't build that."

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    ignorant hyperbole is great when you got nuthin' else, huh?
    Well, it certainly works for you.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama to business owners: "You didn't build that."

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I can't form an intelligent argument?...
    sure you can.

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama to business owners: "You didn't build that."

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
    Well, it certainly works for you.
    Im not the one using ignorant hyperbole about Obama being a Maoist.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •