Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 127

Thread: France's National Front to sue Madonna over Le Pen swastika

  1. #51
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: France's National Front to sue Madonna over Le Pen swastika

    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    I'm not sure how i am an idiot by knowing more than you. weird. I get that from libs all the time though. He knows something i don't, he must be steewpid.

    You didn't prove anything at all. The quote i presented was very clear that there is no difference between communism in Nazism save for the volk.
    If you know so much more than him, how come of the two of you, he's the only one sourcing his claims?

    Even wikipedia has more basis in fact than someone pulling it all out of their arse and provide zero back-up.
    Last edited by poweRob; 07-15-12 at 11:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #52
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: France's National Front to sue Madonna over Le Pen swastika

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    If you know so much more than him, how come of the two of you, he's the only one sourcing his claims?

    Even wikipedia has more basis in fact than someone pulling it all out of their arse and provide zero back-up.
    Because vendur knows if he posts his sources, he'll look pretty bad. He just provided an unsourced quote which when read does nothing to back up his point and when examined in context actually refutes what he's trying to claim. You can't make that kind of weakness up.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #53
    Professor
    vendur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-05-13 @ 08:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,250

    Re: France's National Front to sue Madonna over Le Pen swastika

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Actually what you proved is that you have zero reading comprehension.
    Glass houses, giant boulders.

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    If you know so much more than him, how come of the two of you, he's the only one sourcing his claims?

    Even wikipedia has more basis in fact than someone pulling it all out of their arse and provide zero back-up.
    No one asked for me to source my claim. all one would need to do is copy paste into google to find it anyway.
    Last edited by vendur; 07-15-12 at 11:57 PM.

  4. #54
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: France's National Front to sue Madonna over Le Pen swastika

    Geez guys, if someone were to use an obscenity against you, do you spend the next 5 pages talking about the origin of the word and how the Romans used it? Get a grip, geez.

    Putting a swastika on someone's face is just an oscenity, basically trolling. Madanna was just trolling.
    Globalist = Free Trade, Open Borders, Multiculturalist, Anti-White Racist, Hypocrite, Sophist, Deceiver, Manipulator, Warmonger, Vulgar Culture, Morally Depraved......Enemy

    Death to Globalists

  5. #55
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: France's National Front to sue Madonna over Le Pen swastika

    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    Glass houses, giant boulders.
    Hey, all one needs to do is look at the self ownage you've given yourself. You made a claim. Then posted a quote, the quote doesn't validate what you said and when examined actually refutes your claim. That's pretty embarrassing.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #56
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: France's National Front to sue Madonna over Le Pen swastika

    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    Glass houses, giant boulders.



    No one asked for me to source my claim. all one would need to do is copy paste into google to find it anyway.

    sourcing your claims is rather a natural expectation in a debate. It's pretty ridiculous to expect that other people should google up your homework for you.

    This all puts your argument on very weak ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #57
    Professor
    vendur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-05-13 @ 08:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,250

    Re: France's National Front to sue Madonna over Le Pen swastika

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Hey, all one needs to do is look at the self ownage you've given yourself. You made a claim. Then posted a quote, the quote doesn't validate what you said and when examined actually refutes your claim. That's pretty embarrassing.
    Is it a liberal thing to get your ass owned ina debate fully and completely and then pretend you "won"?

    is there some kind of camp they teach this to young progs or something? Maybe this is in the "deny reality" chapter of the liberal handbook.

  8. #58
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: France's National Front to sue Madonna over Le Pen swastika

    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    Is it a liberal thing to get your ass owned ina debate fully and completely and then pretend you "won"?

    is there some kind of camp they teach this to young progs or something? Maybe this is in the "deny reality" chapter of the liberal handbook.
    Again, he sourced his argument and you didn't. So the denial... not so much his.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #59
    Professor
    vendur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-05-13 @ 08:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,250

    Re: France's National Front to sue Madonna over Le Pen swastika

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Again, he sourced his argument and you didn't. So the denial... not so much his.
    I did source it as far as sourcing needed to be required in this instance. Were you confused by the phrase "that's from Hitler himself"? Pretty difficult sentence, I know.

  10. #60
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: France's National Front to sue Madonna over Le Pen swastika

    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    I did source it as far as sourcing needed to be required in this instance. Were you confused by the phrase "that's from Hitler himself"? Pretty difficult sentence, I know.
    Being snarky after sorely losing a debate doesn't cover up the loss. In fact, it makes your loss stand out that much more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •