Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 258

Thread: UN Arms Treaty could put US gun owners in foreign sights, say critics

  1. #141
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,427

    Re: UN Arms Treaty could put US gun owners in foreign sights, say critics

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I believe & wish for none of these things.

    don't lie about my comments or beliefs
    You've never proposed doing away with private firearms ownership in America?

  2. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: UN Arms Treaty could put US gun owners in foreign sights, say critics

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    We already have the possibility of hyperinflation according to many economists on the left and right....
    again, let us know when we have economic & social conditions even CLOSE to what Germany suffered in the 1920s and early 1930s.

    until then, its all just chicken-littlery.

  3. #143
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,427

    Re: UN Arms Treaty could put US gun owners in foreign sights, say critics

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    it is absurd for you to ask someone to prove a negative.
    I know, hence the reason that I didn't ask anyone to prove a negative. I don't do that, I'm not a Libbo.

  4. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: UN Arms Treaty could put US gun owners in foreign sights, say critics

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You've never proposed doing away with private firearms ownership in America?
    NEVER

    not once.

    any such assertion is a LIE.

  5. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: UN Arms Treaty could put US gun owners in foreign sights, say critics

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I know, hence the reason that I didn't ask anyone to prove a negative. I don't do that, I'm not a Libbo.
    you asked him to admit that we can't prove the new law won't do something.

    which is absurd & pathetic.

  6. #146
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,427

    Re: UN Arms Treaty could put US gun owners in foreign sights, say critics

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    Protest something before you even know what it is. You call that "due diligence"? The prudent thing would be to actually figure out what it says, and what it doesn't, before you pass any judgment at all.
    We won't be able to find that out, since there's no way the UN will post the treaty prior to passage, for civilian approval.

    Hence, diligence dictates that we oppose it, before it's even written.

  7. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: UN Arms Treaty could put US gun owners in foreign sights, say critics

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    We won't be able to find that out, since there's no way the UN will post the treaty prior to passage, for civilian approval.....
    and you say that why?????????????????

  8. #148
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,427

    Re: UN Arms Treaty could put US gun owners in foreign sights, say critics

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    you asked him to admit that we can't prove the new law won't do something.

    which is absurd & pathetic.
    Umm...yeah! I didn't ask him to prove a negative.

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: UN Arms Treaty could put US gun owners in foreign sights, say critics

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Umm...yeah! I didn't ask him to prove a negative.
    your request of him, was a logical fallacy.

  10. #150
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: UN Arms Treaty could put US gun owners in foreign sights, say critics

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    prove it, with evidence.
    Tsk Tsk. I already stated that DNA collection of known relatives showed that a specific set matched either the Berbers or Eastern European Jews. Hitler was most definitely white. Had you shown the full context you would see that I did in fact provide the information, of course you could look up the 2010 independent study that was featured in the Daily Telegraph if you don't believe me.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •