"Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK
- Is the foundation/cause of the hydrostatic and shear deformation potentials, the binding energy of the exciton and the semiconductor brittleness, and the change in potentials, varying with indium, is -7 and -1.7 eV, respectively?
- I think this means "the effect of strain on the electronic structures of the dilute nitride semiconductor thin film structure" is that it can withstand shear and maintain the large, lower energy excitons which exhibit momentum of energy within the fine electronic structure, without transferring charge. Am I close?
- What is the speed of virtual photons through the structure?
- Is the momentum of virtual photons a vector?
- It is interesting that excitons have a long lifetime, isn't it?
ps. what would happen if Allah turns off beta decay?
Last edited by reefedjib; 07-03-12 at 03:12 PM.
This search didn't turn up anything good
funny particle accelerator pictures - Google Search
How many theoretical physicists specializing in General Relativity does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Last edited by Matt Foley; 07-04-12 at 06:39 AM.
Globalist = Free Trade, Open Borders, Multiculturalist, Anti-White Racist, Hypocrite, Sophist, Deceiver, Manipulator, Warmonger, Vulgar Culture, Morally Depraved......Enemy
Death to Globalists
"The necessaries of life occasion the great expense of the poor. They find it difficult to get food, and the greater part of their little revenue is spent in getting it. The luxuries and vanities of life occasion the principal expense of the rich, and a magnificent house embellishes and sets off to the best advantage all the other luxuries and vanities which they possess. ... It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion."
-- Adam Smith