Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 117 of 117

Thread: Scientists to unveil proof of ‘God particle’[W:74]

  1. #111
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,761

    Re: Scientists to unveil proof of ‘God particle’

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Yeah, but there's no scientific law of karma. Karma itself does not exist.
    Then what the hell was my Ma driving? LOL.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  2. #112
    Professor
    Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,179

    Re: Scientists to unveil proof of ‘God particle’

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    I suggest you don't take me seriously. LOL.
    Methinks you are missing my point. I have a strong suspicion that we are going to see a major paradigm shift in regards to gravity in the not too distant future.
    Last edited by Sig; 07-09-12 at 02:19 PM.
    It's like you're dreaming of Gorgonzola when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

  3. #113
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,761

    Re: Scientists to unveil proof of ‘God particle’

    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    Methinks you are missing my point. I have a strong suspicion that we are going to see a major paradigm shift in regards to gravity in the not too distant future.
    Could be, since quantum gravity theory is now the main challenger to string theory.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  4. #114
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: Scientists to unveil proof of ‘God particle’

    Anyways the original news was, "Higgs Bosson might have been detected." Well was it or wasn't it?
    Globalist = Free Trade, Open Borders, Multiculturalist, Anti-White Racist, Hypocrite, Sophist, Deceiver, Manipulator, Warmonger, Vulgar Culture, Morally Depraved......Enemy

    Death to Globalists

  5. #115
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Scientists to unveil proof of ‘God particle’

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Foley View Post
    Anyways the original news was, "Higgs Bosson might have been detected." Well was it or wasn't it?
    A boson that exhibits behavior predicted of the Higgs has been found, further testing will determine.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #116
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: Scientists to unveil proof of ‘God particle’

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    A boson that exhibits behavior predicted of the Higgs has been found, further testing will determine.
    Thankfully it only took trillions of tests to figure out if it needed hundreds of trillions of testing to actually determine what it is.
    Globalist = Free Trade, Open Borders, Multiculturalist, Anti-White Racist, Hypocrite, Sophist, Deceiver, Manipulator, Warmonger, Vulgar Culture, Morally Depraved......Enemy

    Death to Globalists

  7. #117
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Scientists to unveil proof of ‘God particle’

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Foley View Post
    Thankfully it only took trillions of tests to figure out if it needed hundreds of trillions of testing to actually determine what it is.
    Better trillions on science than trillions on war, IMO.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •