Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 283

Thread: House holds holder in contempt [W:140

  1. #71
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    re: House holds holder in contempt [W:140

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    What about the death of Brian Terry? Don't the Democrats care about his death from a weapon that was part of Fast and Furious?
    The propaganda train keeps on a-rollin', all night long . . . . . . . . keeps on a-rollin', all night long

  2. #72
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    re: House holds holder in contempt [W:140

    Quote Originally Posted by jpevans View Post

    17 D' & all R's fear the NRA & depend on NRA $$$.
    Fear the NRA? Conspiracy, anyone?

    Using that logic then George Soros must control Obama's illegal immigration policy.

    soros_puppet.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  3. #73
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,616
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: House holds holder in contempt [W:140

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Well, lemme take a little more time. When the AG is as screwed up as you say, we all need to scream at the top of our lungs.

    If the top cop is as incompetent as you say, then should not the top over-sight be jumping out of their shoes ?

    Or do we all just move along ?

    FYI. Not me. And millions like me. Its a "cold dead fingers" thing.
    Ah. I get it now. You are not used to seeing someone who recognizes stupidity on both sides, and comments about stupidity on both sides. That is a previlege reserved for those of us who are not commanded to read a party platform to decide what we think.

  4. #74
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,059

    re: House holds holder in contempt [W:140

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Ah. I get it now. You are not used to seeing someone who recognizes stupidity on both sides, and comments about stupidity on both sides. That is a previlege reserved for those of us who are not commanded to read a party platform to decide what we think.
    right on sista girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    re: House holds holder in contempt [W:140

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Ah. I get it now. You are not used to seeing someone who recognizes stupidity on both sides, and comments about stupidity on both sides. That is a previlege reserved for those of us who are not commanded to read a party platform to decide what we think.
    Actually, I am very used to identifying stupid people. Occams Razor won out again ....

  6. #76
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,059

    re: House holds holder in contempt [W:140

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Actually, I am very used to identifying stupid people. Occams Razor won out again ....
    And here i've been told that personal insults aren't allowed in this forum. hrrmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    re: House holds holder in contempt [W:140

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    And here i've been told that personal insults aren't allowed in this forum. hrrmmmmm
    So now its a crime to refer to Holder as "stupid" ? What's the matter ... race card didn't work out for you ?

    It is kind of frayed .... ain't it.

  8. #78
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,059

    re: House holds holder in contempt [W:140

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    So now its a crime to refer to Holder as "stupid" ? What's the matter ... race card didn't work out for you ?

    It is kind of frayed .... ain't it.
    good luck finding me instigating by bringing up the race card first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #79
    Debate MMA
    Prof. Peabody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    07-30-12 @ 11:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,361

    re: House holds holder in contempt [W:140

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    What about the death of Brian Terry? Don't the Democrats care about his death from a weapon that was part of Fast and Furious?
    We can all see what compassionate liberals they are. To heck with Brian Terry, to heck with Jamie Zapata, to heck with at least 21 dead Mexican citizens. We're talkin about their Messiah.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

  10. #80
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,059

    re: House holds holder in contempt [W:140

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Peabody View Post
    We can all see what compassionate liberals they are. To heck with Brian Terry, to heck with Jamie Zapata, to heck with at least 21 dead Mexican citizens. We're talkin about their Messiah.
    Spare us please... as if Issa is doing this on Terry's behalf. That is a load of crap and you know it deep down even in your partisan heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •