Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 189

Thread: Jimmy Carter Accuses U.S. of 'Widespread Abuse of Human Rights'[W:110]

  1. #161
    Revolutionary
    TNAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    02-05-17 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,018
    Blog Entries
    17

    Re: Jimmy Carter Accuses U.S. of 'Widespread Abuse of Human Rights'[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane
    TNAR is so brainwashed he can't see this.
    Let me get this straight, I have the audacity to point out how every president regardless of political party has utilized military forces in aggressive and, as far as I'm concerned, unconstitutional means, and yet I am the one who is brainwashed? Interesting theory...

  2. #162
    Professor
    Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    09-09-13 @ 09:13 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,661

    Re: Jimmy Carter Accuses U.S. of 'Widespread Abuse of Human Rights'[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    Nixon LIED about Cambodia, Reagan LIED about not being in the loop about the Contras, Bush Sr. LIED in 1991 about Iraq troops massing on the Saudi border /incubator babies, Dubya LIED about WMD/Saddam connection to 9/11, just like Obomber LIED America is not arming Syrian terrorists

    TNAR is so brainwashed he can't see this.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNAR View Post
    Let me get this straight, I have the audacity to point out how every president regardless of political party has utilized military forces in aggressive and, as far as I'm concerned, unconstitutional means, and yet I am the one who is brainwashed? Interesting theory...
    Who said anything about WWII or being "Constitutional"?

    Carter didn't lie to the country on National TV about U.S. involvement in foreign wars. Thats the difference.

    Republicans are always so concerned about appearances, "being tough on the commies" and all that s**t, they forget the whole goddamn war is either illegal, Americas fault in the first place, or just led by a complete fool and a crooked broker - Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr., or Dubya.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Rep.
    Last Seen
    10-10-12 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,880

    Re: Jimmy Carter Accuses U.S. of 'Widespread Abuse of Human Rights'[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    Who said anything about WWII or being "Constitutional"?

    Carter didn't lie to the country on National TV about U.S. involvement in foreign wars. Thats the difference.

    Republicans are always so concerned about appearances, "being tough on the commies" and all that s**t, they forget the whole goddamn war is either illegal, Americas fault in the first place, or just led by a complete fool and a crooked broker - Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr., or Dubya.
    When you feel resistance, quit pushing the Q-tip

  4. #164
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: Jimmy Carter Accuses U.S. of 'Widespread Abuse of Human Rights'[W:110]

    Jimmy Carter is a loon. A self-aggradizing loon at that.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  5. #165
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Jimmy Carter Accuses U.S. of 'Widespread Abuse of Human Rights'[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Jimmy Carter Accuses U.S. of 'Widespread Abuse of Human Rights' - Yahoo! News



    Is there any question that Jimmy Carter has either an agenda or is a loon?
    Are you saying the US has not and is not committing human rights abuses?


  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Rep.
    Last Seen
    10-10-12 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,880

    Re: Jimmy Carter Accuses U.S. of 'Widespread Abuse of Human Rights'[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Are you saying the US has not and is not committing human rights abuses?
    Oh, shut up!

    I think I might be nuked for a couple of days, but worth it.

  7. #167
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Jimmy Carter Accuses U.S. of 'Widespread Abuse of Human Rights'[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    Oh, shut up!

    So when speaking of human right abuses this country has committed and continues to commit we should just "shut up"?


    I think I might be nuked for a couple of days, but worth it.
    What?


  8. #168
    Professor
    Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    09-09-13 @ 09:13 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,661

    Re: Jimmy Carter Accuses U.S. of 'Widespread Abuse of Human Rights'[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Jimmy Carter is a loon. A self-aggradizing loon at that.
    So America has a right to slaughter any nation it chooses?

  9. #169
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Jimmy Carter Accuses U.S. of 'Widespread Abuse of Human Rights'[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    So America has a right to slaughter any nation it chooses?
    "Now you shut up!"


  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Rep.
    Last Seen
    10-10-12 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,880

    Re: Jimmy Carter Accuses U.S. of 'Widespread Abuse of Human Rights'[W:110]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post

    So when speaking of human right abuses this country has committed and continues to commit we should just "shut up"?



    What?
    I do not believe I could have possibly be clearer. To wit" Annoying - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •