Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 122

Thread: Secret Service Takes Forks Away From Latinos At Obama Event

  1. #61
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Secret Service Takes Forks Away From Latinos At Obama Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    I don't know, and neither do you. So stop trying to make it about race when there's nothing here to even suggest that is even a remote possibility.

    Oh Bull....If this were a Republican president that the SS decided to remove forks and knives, you'd be among the people screaming racism....So, good for the goose, good for the gander, now take your medicine.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #62
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Secret Service Takes Forks Away From Latinos At Obama Event

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Oh Bull....If this were a Republican president that the SS decided to remove forks and knives, you'd be among the people screaming racism....So, good for the goose, good for the gander, now take your medicine.

    j-mac
    No I wouldn't, I'd be saying the exact same thing, I'm against stupid in all forms.

    Oh, and I love how you basically coincide the point by saying that your only doing this because there is a D in office, and it's okay because you think I would do it if there was a R instead, and you say you have no evidence for this accusation but your going to believe it anyway because it makes you feel good, and the "other side" look bad. Real classy.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  3. #63
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Secret Service Takes Forks Away From Latinos At Obama Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    No I wouldn't, I'd be saying the exact same thing, I'm against stupid in all forms.

    Oh, and I love how you basically coincide the point by saying that your only doing this because there is a D in office, and it's okay because you think I would do it if there was a R instead, and you say you have no evidence for this accusation but your going to believe it anyway because it makes you feel good, and the "other side" look bad. Real classy.

    BWHAAAAAA! HAHAHAHA! Ooooh, real classy.....Cry me a river....Tell us why then this happened?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #64
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Secret Service Takes Forks Away From Latinos At Obama Event

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    BWHAAAAAA! HAHAHAHA! Ooooh, real classy.....Cry me a river....Tell us why then this happened?


    j-mac
    I'm saying I don't know, I don't have an expertise in security like the SS does, but me not having an explanation doesn't automatically make it racist. Good grief.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  5. #65
    Discount Philosopher
    specklebang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    06-05-14 @ 08:26 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,524

    Re: Secret Service Takes Forks Away From Latinos At Obama Event

    Unforkgettable, thats what you are. I really must forksake posting in this thread. Sometines, you just have to let go, to preserve your brain cells if nothing else.

  6. #66
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Secret Service Takes Forks Away From Latinos At Obama Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    I'm saying I don't know, I don't have an expertise in security like the SS does, but me not having an explanation doesn't automatically make it racist. Good grief.
    It's a group of liberal appointees, and elected officials for goodness sake. Big threats of these types attacking with forks? Just asking, cuz, I sure didn't hear this type of thing happening when Obama was set to speak to the NAACP.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #67
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,619

    Re: Secret Service Takes Forks Away From Latinos At Obama Event

    j-mac
    to hear many define La Raza it is a terrorist group bent on seizing back all the lands lost the the Gringos.

    So I guess La Raza is a Latino version of the Rotary Club when it suits and a brown version of the Black Panthers when a brown boogy man is needed.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Secret Service Takes Forks Away From Latinos At Obama Event

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Wow! How insulting....These people were not some mob off the street. Not the much demonized by liberal/Progressives TEA Party. No, these were Demo, delegates there to hear Obama speak, and have lunch. Apparently, the Secret Service feels that the greatest threat doesn't come from the political opposition to Obama, but from within....And they feel that a bad re-enactment of West Side Story is how it would go down....

    So now tell us again libs, how Obama is the hispanic choice?

    j-mac[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]

    No patriot would never question the secret service protecting POTUS.

    You're type has no respect for the office.

  9. #69
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Secret Service Takes Forks Away From Latinos At Obama Event

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    No patriot would never question the secret service protecting POTUS.

    You're type has no respect for the office.
    I have more respect for the office in my little finger, than most progressives do in their whole body. Certainly more than Obama.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #70
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Secret Service Takes Forks Away From Latinos At Obama Event

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Do you guy's even know who NALEO is?

    j-mac

    ps, Google lists these organizations as "similar"

    Pages similar to National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials (NALEO)
    National Council of La Raza - The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) the ... - nclr.org
    LULAC - Advancing the economic condition, educational attainment, ... - lulac.org
    MALDEF - About MALDEF Mission Statement Board of Directors ... - maldef.org
    Hispanic Federation - Organization of Hispanic community ... - hispanicfederation.org

    Oh yeah, they are a threat.

    Do some more googling...do you know who marco rubio is...

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •