Page 31 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 714

Thread: Justice Dept says president has exerted executive privilege over F&F doc [W:116/226]

  1. #301
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Justice Dept says president has exerted executive privilege over Fast and Furious

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    If you don't even know that, why are you on this thread?

    Do you know, for example, that a border guard was killed with one of these weapons?
    Ah. I know that is lie. What else do you know that is false?

  2. #302
    Guru
    Aberration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,699

    Re: Justice Dept says president has exerted executive privilege over F&F doc [W:116/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Your argument makes no sense to me. Arrests and recoveries have already been proven (with photos even). You seem to be the only one talking about "accident", "error in judgement" or "mistake". Therefore I will leave you to argue with yourself. Have a nice day
    How many arrests and recoveries?

    http://www.justice.gov/usao/az/press...us_Map_ATF.pdf

    US - 372
    Mexico - 195

    So 433 or so guns just running lose is not a mistake?

    You have to be joking.

    Obama should have had the balls to ditch this asshole years ago.
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.”
    ― Thomas Jefferson

  3. #303
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Justice Dept says president has exerted executive privilege over F&F doc [W:116/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    How many arrests and recoveries?

    http://www.justice.gov/usao/az/press...us_Map_ATF.pdf

    US - 372
    Mexico - 195

    So 433 or so guns just running lose is not a mistake? You have to be joking.
    It is your strawman that is pulling your leg. The poster I was trying to debate was claiming NO arrests and NO recoveries. His tune changed, so I switched to a different channel.

  4. #304
    Sage

    Donc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    out yonder
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,426

    Re: Justice Dept says president has exerted executive privilege over Fast and Furious

    QUOTE=mtlhdtodd

    And why don't got and look at the stark differences between the two.
    According to Emails obtained by The AP in Oct, of 2011, the only difference between the two was the name;it was operated outta the same office. In 2006 it was called “Operation Wide Receiver”. They started out with 200 weapons, of which they can account for only 12 reaching Mexico.priming a pump for future incompetence.

    It was flawed and stopped as soon as it was realized the tracking EVEN WITH COOPERATION OF MEXICO LAW ENFORCEMENT (which FnF did not do) was impossible.
    Then why doesn't the felon conducting the witchhunt look at the Documents and emails relating to the 2007 case that was made available months ago to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee?Surely the felon has that info available to him.

    Like i said its a witchhunt,more than likely hatched at the Koch brothers Rancho Mirage and carried out by the felon leading the committee.
    The haggardness of poverty is everywhere seen contrasted with the sleekness of wealth, the exhorted labor of some compensating for the idleness of others, wretched hovels by the side of stately colonnades, the rags of indigence blended with the ensigns of opulence; in a word, the most useless profusion in the midst of the most urgent wants.Jean-Baptiste Say

  5. #305
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,591

    Re: Justice Dept says president has exerted executive privilege over F&F doc [W:116/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Your argument makes no sense to me. Arrests and recoveries have already been proven (with photos even). You seem to be the only one talking about "accident", "error in judgement" or "mistake". Therefore I will leave you to argue with yourself. Have a nice day
    Some F&F arrest links:

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1408035.html

    Fast and Furious: Primary Target Arrested and Released in 2010 | Conservative News, Views & Books

    http://thehill.com/homenews/house/20...furious-murder

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...rious-suspect/

    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/worl...-smuggler.html
    Last edited by ttwtt78640; 06-20-12 at 09:22 PM.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  6. #306
    Guru
    Aberration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,699

    Re: Justice Dept says president has exerted executive privilege over F&F doc [W:116/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    It is your strawman that is pulling your leg. The poster I was trying to debate was claiming NO arrests and NO recoveries. His tune changed, so I switched to a different channel.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Please, do you honestly beleive that over 2,000 guns, their serial numbers all carefully logged, all of a sudden just "walked" without any arrests or recovery of the guns? Maybe 50 in a single botched delivery, but not over 2,000 guns, sold over several months, from multiple sales locations and in multiple states, that is WAY beyond the realm of an "accident", "error in judgement" or "mistake" .
    It actually appears that was not the argument he was making.
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.”
    ― Thomas Jefferson

  7. #307
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Justice Dept says president has exerted executive privilege over Fast and Furious

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Ah. I know that is lie. What else do you know that is false?
    Your sense of reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  8. #308
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Justice Dept says president has exerted executive privilege over Fast and Furious

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Evidence of what?

    Or if that question is not clear,

    What kind of evidence? What crime will this purported evidence prove?
    Since you don't seem to keep up:

    "Attorney General Eric Holder's refusal to fully disclose the documents associated with Operation Fast and Furious and President Obama's assertion of executive privilege serves to compound this tragedy. It denies the Terry family and the American people the truth. Our son, Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, was killed by members of a Mexican drug cartel armed with weapons from this failed Justice Department gun trafficking investigation. For more than 18 months we have been asking our federal government for justice and accountability. The documents sought by the House Oversight Committee and associated with Operation Fast and Furious should be produced and turned over to the committee. Our son lost his life protecting this nation, and it is very disappointing that we are now faced with an administration that seems more concerned with protecting themselves rather than revealing the truth behind Operation Fast and Furious."

    Read more: Brian Terry's family releases statement on Obama's executive privilege assertion | Fox News
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  9. #309
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Justice Dept says president has exerted executive privilege over Fast and Furious

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    I see. You won't know if there's any evidence until you get all the evidence. And I suppose you wont know what crime has been committed until you get all the evidence.

    Of course there is always the crime of not producing all the evidence. Even if there isn't any. It's all so clear now . . . . .
    Yeppers, you've just described an investigation. Try withholding evidence from the police in an investigation.

  10. #310
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Last Seen
    02-21-17 @ 07:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    309

    Re: Justice Dept says president has exerted executive privilege over Fast and Furious

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Ah. I know that is lie. What else do you know that is false?
    Apparently you need to be brought up to speed also.

    Attorney General Eric Holder "sorry" for Terry family loss - CBS News Investigates - CBS News
    3 more murders linked to Gunwalker - CBS News Investigates - CBS News
    Second gun used in ICE agent murder linked to ATF undercover operation - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

    You can dance around this all you want but this is not going away and Holder should be in jail. No amount obfuscation by the vocal sycophants is going to change this.

Page 31 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •