Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Memphis Man Owes Child Support to 15 Women; Has 20+ Kids

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Memphis Man Owes Child Support to 15 Women; Has 20+ Kids

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Sure I have. I know liberals breed in great numbers.
    No, liberals use condoms, that would be your redneck hillbilly catholic conservatives that breed in great numbers.

  2. #32
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,879

    Re: Memphis Man Owes Child Support to 15 Women; Has 20+ Kids

    Sure I have. I know liberals breed in great numbers.
    I'm not a liberal. And you clearly haven't or you would understand how wrong your statement is.
    "I do not claim that every incident in the history of empire can be explained in directly economic terms. Economic interests are filtered through a political process, policies are implemented by a complex state apparatus, and the whole system generates its own momentum."

  3. #33
    Professor
    Billy the Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 02:29 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,449

    Re: Memphis Man Owes Child Support to 15 Women; Has 20+ Kids

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Sure it has, divorce rates are up and that is thanks to heterosexuals.

    Only heterosexuals have ****ed up marriage.



    Can't disagree with the majority of heterosxuals holding the divorice record . . . now.

    But/if/when our gay brothers and sisters get the opportunity to swear before God, in marriage, to "honor. . . . cherish . . . .etc.", their rate will equal that of their heterosexual brethren.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Memphis Man Owes Child Support to 15 Women; Has 20+ Kids

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Kid View Post
    But/if/when our gay brothers and sisters get the opportunity to swear before God, in marriage, to "honor. . . . cherish . . . .etc.", their rate will equal that of their heterosexual brethren.
    That is nothing but your opinion.

  5. #35
    Guru
    Aberration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,699

    Re: Memphis Man Owes Child Support to 15 Women; Has 20+ Kids

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Oddly, as the "american family" has collapsed, we have become and have stayed the most powerful, most influential nation in the world, our standard of living has gone up, our level of education has gone up, our lifespan has increased, we have had more and better things, people are generally happy.

    So wait, what was your point?
    Pointing being nothing you mentioned that improved, had to do with the "American family".
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.”
    ― Thomas Jefferson

  6. #36
    Professor
    Billy the Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 02:29 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,449

    Re: Memphis Man Owes Child Support to 15 Women; Has 20+ Kids

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    That is nothing but your opinion.

    I'd lay good money on this being exactly what will happen. But time will prove me right. Although when I said equal, I was wrong because there are more heteros, but the gay community wil be on par with the everyone else.
    Last edited by Billy the Kid; 06-15-12 at 01:56 PM.

  7. #37
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,026

    Re: Memphis Man Owes Child Support to 15 Women; Has 20+ Kids

    No, gays will lower it because infidelity is not only expected, it's a competition.

  8. #38
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Memphis Man Owes Child Support to 15 Women; Has 20+ Kids

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    No, gays will lower it because infidelity is not only expected, it's a competition.
    It'd be great if one day you met a gay person. Maybe you'd sound like you know what you're talking about.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #39
    Debate MMA
    Prof. Peabody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    07-30-12 @ 11:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,361

    Re: Memphis Man Owes Child Support to 15 Women; Has 20+ Kids

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Memphis Man Owes Child Support to 15 Women; Has 20+ Kids | WREG.com — Memphis News & Weather from WREG Television, News Channel 3

    This is obviously an extreme example, but this is the singularly most damaging culprit to American society today. Virtually every ill of society can be traced back to the collapse of the American family structure.

    No longer is the family valued like it once was. Divorce and having children out of wedlock used to carry a stigma. Then it became passe and accepted. Now it's become almost championed and celebrated, particularly in Hollywood and the entertainment business at large, which carries a huge influence over people from these types of situations.

    Meanwhile, some prominent circles scorn marriage as unnecessary and needy and the result of too much religious influence. Having a wife and two kids and going to church on Sunday used to be the exemplary life to lead. Now it makes you a radical right wing religious zealot (who's probably a racist, too.)

    We have to stop enabling and making excuses for this type of behavior and decision-making.
    1st child full welfare, 2nd child 1/2 welfare, 3rd child 1/4 welfare and 0 after that.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

  10. #40
    Debate MMA
    Prof. Peabody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    07-30-12 @ 11:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,361

    Re: Memphis Man Owes Child Support to 15 Women; Has 20+ Kids

    Children in single-parent families by race (Percent) – 2010

    Non-Hispanic White 24%
    Black or African American 66%
    American Indian 52%
    Asian and Pacific Islander 16%
    Hispanic or Latino 41%

    Children in single-parent families by race - Data Across States - KIDS COUNT Data Center

    Tragic statistics one and all.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •