Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 360

Thread: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

  1. #341
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    This goes to the heart of why it is so hard for many of you to connect the dots.


    If you are going to quote make an effort to get it right.


    You show who you are in your posts. I believe it is a good thing.
    You didn't even try to argue a single thing. I think I'm done with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  2. #342
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    First, I can tell you anything, doesn't mean it's true.

    It's not a smear - it's a fact he abused drugs and alcohol.

    Alinsky? As in Saul Alinsky? As in the radical leftist? Yeah, not a fan. However, the fact that you can't spell his name yet throw it out as an insult shows quite a bit about your character.

    First off, I couldn't care any less about what you think of MY character, you, a supposed "Libertarian" whom uses far left tactics in furtherance of his argument, then the most you can say in rebuttal when asked if you have any proof of your assertion that we shouldn't believe what someone says because they are an alcoholic, and drug abuser, is to highlight my spelling of your hero?.....pfft!

    Yeah, next.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #343
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Are you saying that you didn't post what you posted?
    Why are you dodging?

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #344
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    First off, I couldn't care any less about what you think of MY character, you, a supposed "Libertarian" whom uses far left tactics in furtherance of his argument, then the most you can say in rebuttal when asked if you have any proof of your assertion that we shouldn't believe what someone says because they are an alcoholic, and drug abuser, is to highlight my spelling of your hero?.....pfft!

    Yeah, next.


    j-mac
    Far left tactic? You mean like the one you used citing Obama with "butt tagging?"

    The fact you can't spell his name yet throw it out immediately shows you don't really know what you are arguing but try to discredit your opponent by linking him with someone you do not approve of.

    I never stated he was my hero. Strawman?

    Glenn Beck is a recovering alcoholic and drug abuser? No?
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  5. #345
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Far left tactic? You mean like the one you used citing Obama with "butt tagging?"
    Me? No, I wasn't there....But that is the allegation.

    The fact you can't spell his name yet throw it out immediately shows you don't really know what you are arguing but try to discredit your opponent by linking him with someone you do not approve of.
    Who cares how his name is spelled, you obviously knew who I am talking about, and why. So, to come off as the spelling police is such an obvious fail, I can only laugh at your posting from here on out.

    I never stated he was my hero. Strawman?
    Nope, I did, because, well, you know....birds of a feather.


    Glenn Beck is a recovering alcoholic and drug abuser? No?
    The alcohol? Yes, he even states as much. He is very open about it. Drugs? not so sure, at least I am not aware of that problem. So, what's your point? Beck turned his life around, so anything you disagree with that becomes fodder to use against him in a weak assed smear? Pathetic.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #346
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Me? No, I wasn't there....But that is the allegation.
    "Dont shoot the messenger, right?"

    Beck isn't an alleged ex drug and alcohol abuser. He is one. There's a difference in your allegation-based attack and my factual-based attack.

    Who cares how his name is spelled, you obviously knew who I am talking about, and why. So, to come off as the spelling police is such an obvious fail, I can only laugh at your posting from here on out.
    I know who you are talking about thus I am a fan of Alinsky? It's called being educated and knowing political thinkers, you should try it sometime.

    Nope, I did, because, well, you know....birds of a feather.
    Exactly. Strawman. Your fallacy is noted.

    The alcohol? Yes, he even states as much. He is very open about it. Drugs? not so sure, at least I am not aware of that problem. So, what's your point? Beck turned his life around, so anything you disagree with that becomes fodder to use against him in a weak assed smear? Pathetic.

    j-mac
    From his site: About Glenn – Glenn Beck

    But at the age of 30, Beck lost his passion for radio – and everything else – as he was consumed by alcoholism and drug addiction.
    There it is - from the horse's mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  7. #347
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Why are you dodging?
    Are you saying that you won't answer the question?

  8. #348
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    "Dont shoot the messenger, right?"

    Beck isn't an alleged ex drug and alcohol abuser. He is one. There's a difference in your allegation-based attack and my factual-based attack.



    I know who you are talking about thus I am a fan of Alinsky? It's called being educated and knowing political thinkers, you should try it sometime.



    Exactly. Strawman. Your fallacy is noted.



    From his site: About Glenn – Glenn Beck



    There it is - from the horse's mouth.
    Ok, I said he has talked at length about his alcohol problems. So what does that have to do with what he says today?

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #349
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Are you saying that you won't answer the question?
    Just as soon as you answer the question posed to you.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #350
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Ok, I said he has talked at length about his alcohol problems. So what does that have to do with what he says today?

    j-mac
    Drugs can have lasting effects...
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •