Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 360

Thread: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

  1. #301
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    I don't even support Obama. You seem to think because someone does stand for your misinformed, degrading "Marxist" flings then they, too, are somehow Marxists.

    Oh, another news flash Mister - he's not a Marxist.
    You mean you're hoping he's not a Marxist, right?

    Perhaps you should learn more about your president.

    Obama the radical with Stanley Kurtz: Chapter 1 of 5 - YouTube

    Articles: Why Is Observing Obama as a Marxist Verboten?

  2. #302
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    As I said, reread post #248. Nothing in the paragraph suggests he's a Marxist. It is in stead a young man trying to sake an image. He clearly states it really didn't work, and he learned from that.
    Ive read the quote several times and its not what you claim,. But it doesn't really matter. You've OD'ed on Kool Aid anyway.

  3. #303
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Ive read the quote several times and its not what you claim,. But it doesn't really matter. You've OD'ed on Kool Aid anyway.
    Are you projecting, you silly koolaid drinker you.



    Perhaps you should try reading for meaning next time.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #304
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You mean you're hoping he's not a Marxist, right?

    Perhaps you should learn more about your president.

    Obama the radical with Stanley Kurtz: Chapter 1 of 5 - YouTube

    Articles: Why Is Observing Obama as a Marxist Verboten?
    The American non-Thinker? Now that's some koolaid.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #305
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Are you projecting, you silly koolaid drinker you.
    Pee-wee Herman lives!!!

  6. #306
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Pee-wee Herman lives!!!
    Can't change the fact you cited the American non-Thinker, which is koolaid centeral.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #307
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Can't change the fact you cited the American non-Thinker, which is koolaid centeral.
    So you read the article? Saw the video on Youtube? Attempted to educate yourself?

    I think not.

  8. #308
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You mean you're hoping he's not a Marxist, right?

    Perhaps you should learn more about your president.

    Obama the radical with Stanley Kurtz: Chapter 1 of 5 - YouTube

    Articles: Why Is Observing Obama as a Marxist Verboten?
    Have you even read Das Kapital or The Communist Manifesto? Do you really know what a Marxist is?
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  9. #309
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    So you read the article? Saw the video on Youtube? Attempted to educate yourself?

    I think not.
    Did,did, and did. None of this is new you know. I repeat, no one who uses the American non-Thinker can say anyone else is drinking the koolaid. That rag is koolaid on steroids.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #310
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Frustrated liberals want more from Obama [W:299]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Have you even read Das Kapital or The Communist Manifesto? Do you really know what a Marxist is?
    If you had read anything at all you should read those links i just submitted and learn something from them.

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •