Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 247

Thread: Eric Holder grilled over Fast and Furious in Congress

  1. #161
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,162

    Re: Eric Holder grilled over Fast and Furious in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Kid View Post
    Your kidding with this comment aren't you?

    These guns were provided by our government. These guns killed American citizens. I don't know how much clearer this can be stated.

    And you don't seem to care. Sad that we've come to this point about other American citizens lives.
    more attempts from the right to deflect from the reality that this is a non-issue
    had the person who shot the agent not had a walked gun he would have had another
    agent is still dead
    nothing has changed because of the presence of the walked weapons

    keep trying to spin it into something as it is great amusement to watch
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  2. #162
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,326

    Re: Eric Holder grilled over Fast and Furious in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Peabody View Post
    Off topic. When we go to a Congressional approved military action Mexico, ask that question again.

    Depends on what you call Mexico? According to some liberals, that would include Arizona, New Mexico, Most of Texas, and a large part of Nevada, and California.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #163
    Debate MMA
    Prof. Peabody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    07-30-12 @ 11:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,361

    Re: Eric Holder grilled over Fast and Furious in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    more attempts from the right to deflect from the reality that this is a non-issue
    had the person who shot the agent not had a walked gun he would have had another
    agent is still dead
    nothing has changed because of the presence of the walked weapons

    keep trying to spin it into something as it is great amusement to watch
    The problem is he did have a weapon allowed across the border by the Obama administration. It's a matter of culpability. If I provided that same gun and they traced it back to me I'd be prosecuted. Why should Obama administration officials be exempt?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

  4. #164
    Professor
    Billy the Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 02:29 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,449

    Re: Eric Holder grilled over Fast and Furious in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    more attempts from the right to deflect from the reality that this is a non-issue
    had the person who shot the agent not had a walked gun he would have had another
    agent is still dead
    nothing has changed because of the presence of the walked weapons

    keep trying to spin it into something as it is great amusement to watch

    Talk about spin.

    At some point in time, if I were you that is, I'd pull my head out of the sand. Keep it buried to long and you smother.

    Keep on . It becomes you.

  5. #165
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,688

    Re: Eric Holder grilled over Fast and Furious in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Kid View Post
    Talk about spin.

    At some point in time, if I were you that is, I'd pull my head out of the sand. Keep it buried to long and you smother.

    Keep on . It becomes you.
    You can always tell a moron, but you sure can't tell 'em much. ;-)
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  6. #166
    Professor
    Billy the Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 02:29 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,449

    Re: Eric Holder grilled over Fast and Furious in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    You can always tell a moron, but you sure can't tell 'em much. ;-)

    Hey I needed a chuckle today.

  7. #167
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Eric Holder grilled over Fast and Furious in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Kid View Post
    I know, since you certainly would make up a comment like - "pushing the country into war based on false and faked up intelligence " - you have hard evidence to support this claim, yes?
    Absolutely. How about you? Got that smoking gun showing that Holder approved this mission?
    "The necessaries of life occasion the great expense of the poor. They find it difficult to get food, and the greater part of their little revenue is spent in getting it. The luxuries and vanities of life occasion the principal expense of the rich, and a magnificent house embellishes and sets off to the best advantage all the other luxuries and vanities which they possess. ... It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion."

    -- Adam Smith

  8. #168
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Eric Holder grilled over Fast and Furious in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    more attempts from the right to deflect from the reality that this is a non-issue
    had the person who shot the agent not had a walked gun he would have had another
    agent is still dead
    nothing has changed because of the presence of the walked weapons

    keep trying to spin it into something as it is great amusement to watch
    The death of an American LEO due to a negligent federal action is a "non-issue" to you?
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  9. #169
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,162

    Re: Eric Holder grilled over Fast and Furious in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    The death of an American LEO due to a negligent federal action is a "non-issue" to you?
    no one died because of negligent federal action (or inaction)
    no rational person would believe the person who killed the agent would not have otherwise been armed

    so, you guys have moved from holder lied
    to its Obama's fault (even tho the shrub started the motion)
    to we did not monitor the assault weapons in mexico
    to an agent died because this weapon was available (and presumably, there were no other weapons available)

    again, don't stop
    this weak pin the tail on the donkey attempt is quite amusing
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  10. #170
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,326

    Re: Eric Holder grilled over Fast and Furious in Congress

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Absolutely. How about you? Got that smoking gun showing that Holder approved this mission?

    This thread isn't about Iraq, or Bush, or Cheney, or anything other than the stonewalling Holder is doing with Congress' legal request for any, and ALL documents pertaining to F/F. So why don't you try and stick to the topic, unless you'd like to for once in here and admit that you are done, and your argument is weak stick liberal crap.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •