Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 1120

Thread: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker survives recall effort, NBC News projects

  1. #901
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker survives recall effort, NBC News projects

    Karl;1060577245]Ad hominem.


    Stripping collective bargaining rights from a union is not "crushing" it? In what zip code -- the Twilight Zone?
    And what collective bargaining rights have been stripped from UNIONS? Do you know the difference between a public union and a private union? As a taxpayer of Wisconsin did you have the right to negotiate wages and benefits for public union employees? Didn't think so? Now is union membership prevented in Wisconsin?

    Ostrich argument. Also used by many in the U.S. during the Holocaust.
    Comparing union bargaining rights to the Holocaust? When are you going to get some activist judge to overthrow the will of the people?


    Delusion/paranoia.
    How many times does Walker have to win an election?

  2. #902
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker survives recall effort, NBC News projects

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Since you've repeatedly refused to answer my question, I'll answer none of yours. I will, however, continue to point out your erroneous claims, which at the rate they're arriving may require secretarial assistance.
    your question was answered, you are just dodging because you are getting crushed in this debate. (as your weak use of ad hominem was crushed)

    we will admit that public unions have been weakened. their numbers will go down significantly, and now the money they use in public elections will have to go towards referendums rather then the old way of buying the guy that sits across from them at the bargaining table.

    You need to explain how this breaks public unions though. Predict when public unions will become no more and give the reason why it happens. you provide nothing in debates and it gets very tiring.

  3. #903
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker survives recall effort, NBC News projects

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man, replying to Karl View Post
    Ahh, you will answer none of my questions because you have no answers, or at least no answers that make any sense. Gotcha!

    Good day sir! :wave:
    LOL... I figured you realize that you'd overstepped the facts eventually . . . I'll post both your falsehoods, which you were unable to substantiate, here for posterity.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man, in post #877 View Post
    The thing I don't understand is, a governor, Scott Walker in this case, gets elected by a good majority, and does exactly what he said he intended to do when running for election [...]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man, in post #883 View Post
    [...] stripping the requirement that one MUST join the union in order to work at a specific job [...]
    Have a nice day, and better luck next time

  4. #904
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker survives recall effort, NBC News projects

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Ad hominem.
    oops, you got it wrong again. mere verbal abuse in the absence of an argument is not ad hominem nor any kind of logical fallacy. It's simply a personal attack.

  5. #905
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker survives recall effort, NBC News projects

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative, replying to Karl View Post
    your question was answered, you are just dodging because you are getting crushed in this debate. (as your weak use of ad hominem was crushed) [...]
    Well then it would be easy to quote it for all to see, now wouldn't it?

    So . . . why didn't you? Was it a magic answer? Invisible? Do we need magic beans in order to see the answer?

  6. #906
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:14 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Do we need magic beans in order to see the answer?
    We don't, but apparently you do.

  7. #907
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker survives recall effort, NBC News projects

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Well then it would be easy to quote it for all to see, now wouldn't it?

    So . . . why didn't you? Was it a magic answer? Invisible? Do we need magic beans in order to see the answer?
    I summarized it for you

  8. #908
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker survives recall effort, NBC News projects

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    oops, you got it wrong again. mere verbal abuse in the absence of an argument is not ad hominem nor any kind of logical fallacy. It's simply a personal attack.
    Aw, yes, another "Progressive" temper tantrum and distortion of reality
    Since it was used to discredit the validity of my post, it was indeed an ad hominem. Futhermore, it associated my reasoning with a political ideology, giving it a guilt-by-association fallacy as well. You guys really should read up on this stuff.

  9. #909
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker survives recall effort, NBC News projects

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    We don't, but apparently you do.
    LOL... the personal insults keep on rolling. What happened to your argument? I gotta go to work guys, but I'll check in later this afternoon to see if you've managed to come up with a good story explaining all that stuff you're now dodging. TTFN.

  10. #910
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker survives recall effort, NBC News projects

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Since it was used to discredit the validity of my post, it was indeed an ad hominem. Futhermore, it associated my reasoning with a political ideology, giving it a guilt-by-association fallacy as well. You guys really should read up on this stuff.
    conservative is unable to actually debate. it was simply a personal attack.

Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •