Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 95

Thread: Eyewitness alleges democrat union vote fraud in wisconsin

  1. #61
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Eyewitness alleges democrat union vote fraud in wisconsin

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    Another thread about voter fraud after so many times people claiming it never happens. VOTER ID LAWS ARE NEEDED!
    A thread based on an annonymous caller to a right wing talk radio show, with zero corrboration or evidence that any of what the caller alleged even happened.

    Righties will believe anything

    More dangerous, they are ready and willing to legislate based on it.

    In fact, in order to obtain the legislation they desire, who is to say that one of their operatives is not the one who made the call? You want legislation for voter ID, you just plant some fake stories that voter fraud is occurring. Just like wanting to invade a foreign country, you just gin up some propaganda that they have WMD's.

  2. #62
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Eyewitness alleges democrat union vote fraud in wisconsin

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    A thread based on an annonymous caller to a right wing talk radio show, with zero corrboration or evidence that any of what the caller alleged even happened.

    Righties will believe anything

    More dangerous, they are ready and willing to legislate based on it.

    In fact, in order to obtain the legislation they desire, who is to say that one of their operatives is not the one who made the call? You want legislation for voter ID, you just plant some fake stories that voter fraud is occurring. Just like wanting to invade a foreign country, you just gin up some propaganda that they have WMD's.
    That is just rediculous. This is far from the first story we've heard about voter fraud and it won't be the last. However it may be easier if you just ignore the problem and the repeated accounts. Why have a fair, clean election anyway right?

    Furthermore, how exactly am I a rightie who will believe anything? My assumption is that you are falling to that because your argument is pathetic and weak.

    And your reference to WMD's just shows that you are uneducated and seemingly get your information off of posters and billboards. Maybe you should consider actually looking into something and educating yourself before making these rediculous claims
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Eyewitness alleges democrat union vote fraud in wisconsin

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    Another thread about voter fraud after so many times people claiming it never happens. VOTER ID LAWS ARE NEEDED!
    Do you really believe that if someone is determined to commit voter fraud that they will be unable to forge a Voter ID if implemented?

    Furthermore, it's amazing to me that you put so much credibility to some guy that called into a radio program.
    Last edited by TheNextEra; 06-06-12 at 12:35 PM.

  4. #64
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,887

    Re: Eyewitness alleges democrat union vote fraud in wisconsin

    That is just rediculous. This is far from the first story we've heard about voter fraud and it won't be the last. However it may be easier if you just ignore the problem and the repeated accounts. Why have a fair, clean election anyway right?
    Please provide the statistical data, then, to show the extent of voter fraud that would be prevented by voter ID.
    "I do not claim that every incident in the history of empire can be explained in directly economic terms. Economic interests are filtered through a political process, policies are implemented by a complex state apparatus, and the whole system generates its own momentum."

  5. #65
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Eyewitness alleges democrat union vote fraud in wisconsin

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    That is just rediculous. This is far from the first story we've heard about voter fraud and it won't be the last.
    Actually it's not even a story about voter fraud; it's a story of a bunch of guys on a bus.

    But do please share with us some of your other stories.

    Or more of your ad hominems.

    Which ever you think gives your argument its best intellectual flair.

  6. #66
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,732

    Re: Eyewitness alleges democrat union vote fraud in wisconsin

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Actually it's not even a story about voter fraud; it's a story of a bunch of guys on a bus.

    But do please share with us some of your other stories.

    Or more of your ad hominems.

    Which ever you think gives your argument its best intellectual flair.
    If you make it too simple, most won't understand.
    We went from sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me to safe spaces.

  7. #67
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Eyewitness alleges democrat union vote fraud in wisconsin

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    That is just rediculous. This is far from the first story we've heard about voter fraud and it won't be the last. However it may be easier if you just ignore the problem and the repeated accounts. Why have a fair, clean election anyway right?

    Furthermore, how exactly am I a rightie who will believe anything? My assumption is that you are falling to that because your argument is pathetic and weak.

    And your reference to WMD's just shows that you are uneducated and seemingly get your information off of posters and billboards. Maybe you should consider actually looking into something and educating yourself before making these rediculous claims
    Yeah, it's a real problem. Like an election supervisor said in my state.... "Fraud, [Ion Sancho, the 24-year veteran election supervisor in Leon County] said, simply isn’t much of an issue. “You are more likely to walk out of your office and get hit by a bolt of lightning,” he said."
    "The necessaries of life occasion the great expense of the poor. They find it difficult to get food, and the greater part of their little revenue is spent in getting it. The luxuries and vanities of life occasion the principal expense of the rich, and a magnificent house embellishes and sets off to the best advantage all the other luxuries and vanities which they possess. ... It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion."

    -- Adam Smith

  8. #68
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,191

    Re: Eyewitness alleges democrat union vote fraud in wisconsin

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    That is just rediculous. This is far from the first story we've heard about voter fraud and it won't be the last. However it may be easier if you just ignore the problem and the repeated accounts. Why have a fair, clean election anyway right?

    Furthermore, how exactly am I a rightie who will believe anything? My assumption is that you are falling to that because your argument is pathetic and weak.

    And your reference to WMD's just shows that you are uneducated and seemingly get your information off of posters and billboards. Maybe you should consider actually looking into something and educating yourself before making these rediculous claims
    Righties who believe anything believe that there actually were WMD's. They also tend to spell "ridiculous" wrongly too. They leave themselves open to redicule.
    Last edited by Manc Skipper; 06-06-12 at 02:41 PM.
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Eyewitness alleges democrat union vote fraud in wisconsin

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    Righties who believe anything believe that there actually were WMD's. They also tend to spell "ridiculous" wrongly too. They leave themselves open to redicule.
    Did you mean ridicule? LMAO

  10. #70
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,732

    Re: Eyewitness alleges democrat union vote fraud in wisconsin

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Did you mean ridicule? LMAO
    I can't like that enough.
    We went from sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me to safe spaces.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •