Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 567

Thread: New York Plans to Ban Sale of Big Sizes of Sugary Drinks

  1. #91
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,026

    Re: New York Plans to Ban Sale of Big Sizes of Sugary Drinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    yeah, and we have more idiots moving here from elsewhere all the time. Bloomberg is one of them.
    Try again. New Yorkers are leaving in droves. I know, because a ton of them are coming to Texas.

  2. #92
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: New York Plans to Ban Sale of Big Sizes of Sugary Drinks

    This is good. Local governments should ensure their citizens dont end up being fat slobs like 60% of this country.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #93
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New York Plans to Ban Sale of Big Sizes of Sugary Drinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Try again. New Yorkers are leaving in droves. I know, because a ton of them are coming to Texas.
    That would explain why so many texans have moved up here. Makes sense to want to get away from new yorkers.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  4. #94
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: New York Plans to Ban Sale of Big Sizes of Sugary Drinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    This is good. Local governments should ensure their citizens dont end up being fat slobs like 60% of this country.


    So what if said fat slob buys two sodas?



    logic fail.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #95
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: New York Plans to Ban Sale of Big Sizes of Sugary Drinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Ah, the typical liberal tactic. Let's take the most absurd position we can, and lather it in some bastardization of deductive reasoning, and totally change the argument to something else.

    No, you believe heroine is a product, just like crack, and that suppressing it through governmental control is the same thing as suppressing sugar consumption. THAT is your argument. Good luck with all that.
    Should I take that as you aren't going to answer the question? It is pretty simple.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  6. #96
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: New York Plans to Ban Sale of Big Sizes of Sugary Drinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    and yet, millions of tourists come here every year from everywhere.

    I bet even you've been here a few times, or have relatives who have visited or even moved here.

    Everyone loves to bash us, but they still love us.

    People love to go to the Zoo too...Doesn't mean that they want to live there.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: New York Plans to Ban Sale of Big Sizes of Sugary Drinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Try again. New Yorkers are leaving in droves. I know, because a ton of them are coming to Texas.
    that's a lie and you know it. our population keeps growing.

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: New York Plans to Ban Sale of Big Sizes of Sugary Drinks

    Sure, bash the non-NYer Bloomberg all you want for this. I'll join ya.

    But we can't wait to get rid of Bloomberg and his Bostonian-suburbanite authoritarian ways. He's been here too long and we want him out.

  9. #99
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:54 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,605

    Re: New York Plans to Ban Sale of Big Sizes of Sugary Drinks

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    I'm sorry, maybe I should try to make it more simple.


    Outside, is outside, My cigar is bothering you? ****ing move.
    Hey - YOU were the one to compare YOUR cigar with offensive body odor.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  10. #100
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: New York Plans to Ban Sale of Big Sizes of Sugary Drinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    that's a lie and you know it. our population keeps growing.
    And another reason to not visit there.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •