Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 115 of 115

Thread: New York lawmakers propose ban on anonymous online comments [W: 68]

  1. #111
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: New York lawmakers propose ban on anonymous online comments [W: 68]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No, I am saying that the bias is thick here. Look, I posted what the article says, and asked the question. Your snide BS is beside the point, and useless as any credible debate.

    j-mac
    yes, it's biased for the news to say that republicans proposed a stupid law when republicans propose a stupid law
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #112
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: New York lawmakers propose ban on anonymous online comments [W: 68]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    yes, it's biased for the news to say that republicans proposed a stupid law when republicans propose a stupid law
    And here is where the lie is. You say it is the two named in the article that were the original writers of the bill? Well, that is not what the article says. So do you even know who wrote this bill?

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #113
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: New York lawmakers propose ban on anonymous online comments [W: 68]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    yes, it's biased for the news to say that republicans proposed a stupid law when republicans propose a stupid law
    Well, it is to harp on identifying the offenders as “Republicans” for supporting a proposed law that has nothing to do with what Republicans in general would ever support.

    This isn't a Republican proposal. It's a New Yorker proposal, based on a kind of overbearing stupidity that has nothing to do with Republicanism, and everything to do with New Yorkism.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  4. #114
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: New York lawmakers propose ban on anonymous online comments [W: 68]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    And here is where the lie is. You say it is the two named in the article that were the original writers of the bill? Well, that is not what the article says. So do you even know who wrote this bill?

    j-mac
    Bull ****e

    The bill was proposed by two republicans. That's a fact. Deal with it
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #115
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: New York lawmakers propose ban on anonymous online comments [W: 68]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    Well, it is to harp on identifying the offenders as “Republicans” for supporting a proposed law that has nothing to do with what Republicans in general would ever support.

    This isn't a Republican proposal. It's a New Yorker proposal, based on a kind of overbearing stupidity that has nothing to do with Republicanism, and everything to do with New Yorkism.
    Of course!! Bills that are proposed by republicans are not republican bills
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •