Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 102

Thread: Fire capt. demoted for alleged Trayvon rant

  1. #81
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Fire capt. demoted for alleged Trayvon rant

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Foley View Post
    Nice backtrack. Whites should take note your joyous attitude that another whitey lost money because they dared to speak their mind in a country with so called Free Speech rights.
    Not sure where you see a backtrack, likely just a hack trick you're trying to pull, but the fact remians, he was and is perfectly free to say whatever stupid, silly, or hateful thing he wants. And an employer is free to say words like you're fired. It is the nature of the beast today. The problem here has nothing to with race, but with a forum that puts our words out there for all to see. This person isn't the first and won't likley be the last to be fired for what he or she said on facebook.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #82
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: Fire capt. demoted for alleged Trayvon rant

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not sure where you see a backtrack, likely just a hack trick you're trying to pull, but the fact remians, he was and is perfectly free to say whatever stupid, silly, or hateful thing he wants. And an employer is free to say words like you're fired. It is the nature of the beast today. The problem here has nothing to with race, but with a forum that puts our words out there for all to see. This person isn't the first and won't likley be the last to be fired for what he or she said on facebook.
    See when whites talk it's "stupid, silly and hateful." But when anti-whites talk it's free speech.

  3. #83
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Fire capt. demoted for alleged Trayvon rant

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Foley View Post
    See when whites talk it's "stupid, silly and hateful." But when anti-whites talk it's free speech.
    Don't know anyone who is anti white. DO you have issues with race?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #84
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: Fire capt. demoted for alleged Trayvon rant

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Don't know anyone who is anti white.
    That would be your group identity: the left.

    DO you have issues with race?
    Sure, it creates issues where no issue had existed before.

  5. #85
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Fire capt. demoted for alleged Trayvon rant

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Foley View Post
    That would be your group identity: the left.



    Sure, it creates issues where no issue had existed before.
    Yes, you are creating an issue where there isn't one. I worry about your reasoning here, It is lacking.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #86
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: Fire capt. demoted for alleged Trayvon rant

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Yes, you are creating an issue where there isn't one. I worry about your reasoning here, It is lacking.
    You're jumping up and down with joy a white lost his job, and I'm "creating an issue".

  7. #87
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,144

    Re: Fire capt. demoted for alleged Trayvon rant

    The arsehole was demoted, not fired. It wasn't because of his skin shade either. Your rancid viewpoint blinds you to reality, and defending an arsehole. Again.
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  8. #88
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: Fire capt. demoted for alleged Trayvon rant

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    The arsehole was demoted, not fired. It wasn't because of his skin shade either. Your rancid viewpoint blinds you to reality, and defending an arsehole. Again.
    oh so being against Affirmative Action is a "rancid viewpoint" now. Just a bunch of racist pig whities is all.

  9. #89
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Fire capt. demoted for alleged Trayvon rant

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Foley View Post
    You're jumping up and down with joy a white lost his job, and I'm "creating an issue".
    Wow. You have a perception problem there as well. No one is jumping up and down. Perhaps you should go back and re-read what has been said.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #90
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Fire capt. demoted for alleged Trayvon rant

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Foley View Post
    oh so being against Affirmative Action is a "rancid viewpoint" now. Just a bunch of racist pig whities is all.
    Look up strawman fallacy. It might help here. Just a suggestion.


    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •