Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 331

Thread: Lesbian arrested for seeking marriage license in North Carolina

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Lesbian arrested for seeking marriage license in North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    As a heterosexual man you would never love another man....heterosexual or not. As such your point is not valid.
    Excuse me but I love my brother very much. As we're both consenting adults why shouldn't we be allowed to enter into this 'strictly legal' contract? He has a few medical problems my military benefits could help with, AND it would save me the trouble of drafting a PoA, will, etc when I deploy again.

  2. #92
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,981

    Re: Lesbian arrested for seeking marriage license in North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Excuse me but I love my brother very much. As we're both consenting adults why shouldn't we be allowed to enter into this 'strictly legal' contract? He has a few medical problems my military benefits could help with, AND it would save me the trouble of drafting a PoA, will, etc when I deploy again.
    In the name of protecting the sanctity of marriage in NC you cannot marry your brother. However, you can marry your first cousin
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Lesbian arrested for seeking marriage license in North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    I already told you why this title can be interpreted as accurate.
    It wasn't arested for seeking a marriage license, but trespassing.

  4. #94
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Lesbian arrested for seeking marriage license in North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    It wasn't arested for seeking a marriage license, but trespassing.
    So you are just going to repeat yourself in the absence of a better argument?

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Lesbian arrested for seeking marriage license in North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    In the name of protecting the sanctity of marriage in NC you cannot marry your brother. However, you can marry your first cousin
    She's already married, so I would still be the poor hapless victim of discriminating anti-polygamy laws.

  6. #96
    Professor
    Travelsonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,375

    Re: Lesbian arrested for seeking marriage license in North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Unlike someone speaking out against religious based discrimination/violence...
    Um... the focus on this was action regarding discrimination against same sex couples for marriage licenses at a facility that handled giving out said licenses.

    What does that [your point] have to do with this?
    Nationalism in high dosages may be hazardous to your health. Please consult a psychiatrist before beginning a regular regimen, and if feelings of elitism and douchbaggery continue, discontinue immediately before you become unable to do so on your own.

  7. #97
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lesbian arrested for seeking marriage license in North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Your thread title says it was arrested for seeking a SSM. It wasn't arrested for that. The article lied, and you lied when you perpetuated the article.
    Gee, your major issue is with the grammar? If "after" was substituted in place of "for", would you go on like this?

    I hope you enjoy the same scrutiny with your postings.

    Good thing you brought this important fact to all of our attention, otherwise we would have been so mislead.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #98
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lesbian arrested for seeking marriage license in North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelsonic View Post
    Um... the focus on this was action regarding discrimination against same sex couples for marriage licenses at a facility that handled giving out said licenses.

    What does that [your point] have to do with this?
    She knows...
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #99
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lesbian arrested for seeking marriage license in North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Excuse me but I love my brother very much.
    Romantically?

    That was the point.

    There is that grammar thing again.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Lesbian arrested for seeking marriage license in North Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    It wasn't arested for seeking a marriage license, but trespassing.
    Lesbian women, are not "it"s. They are people.

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •