Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 78

Thread: Final insult of Qaeda clowns

  1. #41
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Final insult of Qaeda clowns

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    ahh so you are saying I am a terrorista? You do know, while serving my country, much of my fighting time was protecting muslims from savages like those you compared me to. I along with those I've served with have put ourselves at greater risk avoiding civillian casualties. Whereas these savages you compared me to, seek to cause as many civillian deaths as possible.

    so when you say I am the same as a terrorist, we can see you are a spoiled hack who has no sense of the real world where flinging outrageous claims as to me being a terrorist like them, comes so easy to you it takes you no effort to suggest it.


    Please by all means, tell me how I am as bad as any terrorist who fly airplanes into buildiings holding thousands of civillians? Please, tell me, I'd like for you to demonstrate in your words the idiocy of your musings. Thank you.
    Don't hold your breath..

    As to the OP ... I find myself beside myself, or outside of myself when thinking about how I would handle this situation if I was calling the shots. I've made it very clear on this forum and elsewhere that I applaud TORTURE (ooo dirty word I know) to these sub-humans, and if means lowering ourselves to exact some justice then I'm perfectly ok with it. Wouldn't bat an eye and would even be first in line to carry out the exercise. I say we Do drag them through the streets and have our citizenry piss all over them, throw pork at their bleeding bodies and anything else I can creatively think up. AND then I televise the whole event so the world can also see that we ain't sitting back and will not allow oursleves to be crippled by an antiquated justice system that had no idea of the evils that men can do..

    Sorry for the rant..

    Carry on.


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  2. #42
    Global Moderator
    Bodhidarma approves bigly
    Andalublue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Granada, España
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    26,111

    Re: Final insult of Qaeda clowns

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Don't hold your breath..

    As to the OP ... I find myself beside myself, or outside of myself when thinking about how I would handle this situation if I was calling the shots. I've made it very clear on this forum and elsewhere that I applaud TORTURE (ooo dirty word I know) to these sub-humans, and if means lowering ourselves to exact some justice then I'm perfectly ok with it. Wouldn't bat an eye and would even be first in line to carry out the exercise. I say we Do drag them through the streets and have our citizenry piss all over them, throw pork at their bleeding bodies and anything else I can creatively think up. AND then I televise the whole event so the world can also see that we ain't sitting back and will not allow oursleves to be crippled by an antiquated justice system that had no idea of the evils that men can do..

    Sorry for the rant..

    Carry on.


    Tim-
    I see. They behave like barbarians, so we (you) behave like barbarians. I thought the West were meant to be representing the civilised world.

    I'd say you're waving this . You've ditched civilised standards because they have. They've turned you into them. They've won.
    "The crisis will end when fear changes sides" - Pablo Iglesias Turrión

    "Austerity is used as a cover to reconfigure society and increase inequality and injustice." - Jeremy Corbyn

  3. #43
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: Final insult of Qaeda clowns

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Don't hold your breath..

    As to the OP ... I find myself beside myself, or outside of myself when thinking about how I would handle this situation if I was calling the shots. I've made it very clear on this forum and elsewhere that I applaud TORTURE (ooo dirty word I know) to these sub-humans, and if means lowering ourselves to exact some justice then I'm perfectly ok with it. Wouldn't bat an eye and would even be first in line to carry out the exercise. I say we Do drag them through the streets and have our citizenry piss all over them, throw pork at their bleeding bodies and anything else I can creatively think up. AND then I televise the whole event so the world can also see that we ain't sitting back and will not allow oursleves to be crippled by an antiquated justice system that had no idea of the evils that men can do..

    Sorry for the rant..

    Carry on.


    Tim-


    I wouldn't condone torture, I condone a quick trial. then when convicted sending thier severed heads back to whateve yemenise or pakistani village AQ is hiding out in.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #44
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: Final insult of Qaeda clowns

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    How Pious the holy act. It would seem these clowns show no remorse and have nothing but venom towards thier victims and thier families. I find thier behavior odd to say the least, i for one will be glad when these assholes achieve room temperature.
    There's zero evidence they're guilty in the 9/11 plot. All that's known is that the US govt. says they're guilty based on heresay.

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Final insult of Qaeda clowns

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    And Holder/Obama wanted to spend $200 million in security alone to try these cockroaches in NYC?

    No links or evidence, so why do you post lies?

    Always looking for a negative spin on Obama, forgetting W. couldn't even find Bin Laden.
    Last edited by hazlnut; 05-08-12 at 01:41 PM.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Final insult of Qaeda clowns

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    I am disgusted by our legal system for allowing this to happen and allowing these people to still be alive at this point.
    I agree, they should have already been put to death.

  7. #47
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: Final insult of Qaeda clowns

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    There's zero evidence they're guilty in the 9/11 plot. All that's known is that the US govt. says they're guilty based on heresay.

    One brags about beheading pearl, and I believe they all boast about thier roles. What more would you like?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #48
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: Final insult of Qaeda clowns

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    No links or evidence, so why do you post lies?

    Always looking for a negative spin on Obama, forgetting W. couldn't even find Bin Laden.

    You should apologize for saying he lied.


    White House still wants terror suspects tried in New York federal court - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room


    It didn't work out for them, but it is exactly what they wanted to do. As a New Yorker, i was equally appalled.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #49
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Final insult of Qaeda clowns

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    No links or evidence, so why do you post lies?

    Always looking for a negative spin on Obama, forgetting W. couldn't even find Bin Laden.
    Erod under estimated apparently. BTW... the irony meter is pinned with your above statement.

    Here you go. (Google is your friend btw.)


    New York estimates cost of terror trials will be more than $400 million. - ABC News
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Final insult of Qaeda clowns

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    There's zero evidence they're guilty in the 9/11 plot. All that's known is that the US govt. says they're guilty based on heresay.
    Actually I think all of them have admitted to it. The only one I don't think admitted to the 9/11 plot that is on trial is the person who admitted to killing Pearl. Either way, there is indeed evidence.

    I'm all for conducting trials when guilt is uncertain, but if they are admitting to it, the trial should be short and justice swift.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •