Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 328

Thread: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

  1. #241
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post

    Or is it your argument that if a policeman shoots me while I'm doing him or no one else any harm, I'm the violent one?
    What in my prior posts about puppies and kittens would lead any reasonable person to think I'm making an argument?

    Are you in the picture?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  2. #242
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    The meter just exploded. [...]
    Well, you should have wiped the detritus off your screen before posting, for your Mini-Me beat you to it on the quotes (see post #232).

  3. #243
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    [...] And Jefferson addressed taxation. Not redistribution. Jefferson was against redistribution.
    So, progressive taxation is not a form of wealth redistribution? Quick, to the GOP printing presses!!! -- the talking points must be revised post haste!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    For Chrissakes. Adam Smith is a Scottish philosopher. Is he one of your Founders ? What other Founders do you have that the rest of us never heard about ?
    Thomas Jefferson, writing to John Norvell on 14 June 1807, claimed that on "the subjects of money & commerce, Smith's Wealth of Nations is the best book to be read [....]

    The Wealth of Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This debate thing is not going well at all for you, is it?

  4. #244
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    What in my prior posts about puppies and kittens would lead any reasonable person to think I'm making an argument? Are you in the picture?
    I assumed that even troll posts were trying to advance an argument. Are you saying I should have made an exception with respect to yours?

  5. #245
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by mtlhdtodd View Post
    Your support for anarchy and lawlessness is duly noted.

    These guys need their sticks taken from them and it shoved up their ass.
    I looked at Mapquest and found that Federal Bay is a suburb of Seattle. You had your opportunity, so let me ask just how many sticks did you shove shove up these protester's a**es?

  6. #246
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Guerrilla Warfare. How a lesser armed, indigenous people can beat a superior invasion force. We're the original.
    Americans are the original? Hardly. And no American wrote the book either.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Romney stop cronyism. Whew, that was rich. No, neither Obama nor Romney will stop this.
    Romney, like Obama, has been involved in crony capitalism while in government? Do you have evidence of this?

    So no one will stop OWS? You feel that there are enough people involved in this to overthrow the American government?

  7. #247
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    I assumed that even troll posts were trying to advance an argument. Are you saying I should have made an exception with respect to yours?
    I think he's saying learn how to take a ****ing joke.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    The government has been asking for a bit of the ol' ultraviolence for some time now. Bought time it starts receiving it.
    Yes, it seems a lot of people are turning on Barrack Obama.

  9. #249
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I watched the violence and vandalism In Seattle on the news.....It was total cayous......
    Oh the horror of cayous.

    Dude, buy a dictionary please.

  10. #250
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    .Totally different from the tea party demonstrators who prostested peacefully................

    .
    LOL Delusional.

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •