Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 328

Thread: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

  1. #151
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    And you know this how? Mind reading abilities?

    Nah more that I ride by zucotti park at least 3 times a week. It's amazing how well these poor starving out of work kids eat, and where do they get thier money for the dank?



    Ah, I see - dehumanizing someone to lessen the cognitive dissonance of murdering them.

    U mad, bro?


    throw a brick through my window, I am of the opinion you are threatening my life.. I will be happy to put a bullet in the head of any human that threatens me or mine. I am sorry you find that notion offensive.

    Speaking of "cognitive dissonance" You probably should learn the meaning of the concept before you bandy it about. I mean you demonstrate a prime example by infering the brick and feces throwing #ows dirtbag is right..... Just sayin.
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 05-02-12 at 11:48 AM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #152
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Can you give us any specifics? Or any facts?
    So you are saying #ows monkeys of dubious causes do not want taxes increased?


    And isn't the thread about the perpetrators of violence, which has been determined to be a group separate from OWS?

    I think you should tell that to the #ows main site then...


    Solidarity Sunday


    You can determine all you want. you are wrong.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #153
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    ........... As I said, I'm in a different league than you. You may have thought I was just being snide and condescending, but it's also a true statement.
    You are correct. You are "in a different league". You rationalize and make excuses for the violence committed by the hooligans. You then equate them to our Founders and the patriots of that era.

    Yes. A most different league.

  4. #154
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    You are correct. You are "in a different league". You rationalize and make excuses for the violence committed by the hooligans. You then equate them to our Founders and the patriots of that era.

    Yes. A most different league.
    Yeah, too bad you didn't actually read what I was saying. As I said, there are conditions under which violence against the government is warranted and just. The founders statements were made because y'all were making absolute statements against damage to private property and violence directed against the government when we did exactly that in our revolution against England. It's supposed to make you think about your arguments, but I suppose that dog won't hunt monsignor.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  5. #155
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Yeah, too bad you didn't actually read what I was saying. As I said, there are conditions under which violence against the government is warranted and just. The founders statements were made because y'all were making absolute statements against damage to private property and violence directed against the government when we did exactly that in our revolution against England. It's supposed to make you think about your arguments, but I suppose that dog won't hunt monsignor.


    #ows monkeys of poo and piss throwers of dubious causes, is not one such case.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    I see continued attempts to separate the vandals from the rest of the OWS participants. Because OWS is "not about destruction of property".

    WTF !!!!

    What is "destruction of property" except to destroy the assets and livelihood of others ?

    What the heck is OWS advocating, deciding it is OK to organize a protest such that its efforts are to break the law, disrupt commerce, disrupt transportation, disrupt income, etc. for the rest of society ?

    So its "we abhor the vandalism of $2000 worth of your property, but we most certainly hope to deprive you of $2000 of your income" ?

    These folks do not even qualify as "anarchists". They are hooligans and vandals. Embracing Obama's class envy reelection platform.

  7. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Yeah, too bad you didn't actually read what I was saying. As I said, there are conditions under which violence against the government is warranted and just. The founders statements were made because y'all were making absolute statements against damage to private property and violence directed against the government when we did exactly that in our revolution against England. It's supposed to make you think about your arguments, but I suppose that dog won't hunt monsignor.
    These ain't those conditions.

  8. #158
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    I see continued attempts to separate the vandals from the rest of the OWS participants. Because OWS is "not about destruction of property".

    WTF !!!!

    What is "destruction of property" except to destroy the assets and livelihood of others ?

    What the heck is OWS advocating, deciding it is OK to organize a protest such that its efforts are to break the law, disrupt commerce, disrupt transportation, disrupt income, etc. for the rest of society ?

    So its "we abhor the vandalism of $2000 worth of your property, but we most certainly hope to deprive you of $2000 of your income" ?

    These folks do not even qualify as "anarchists". They are hooligans and vandals. Embracing Obama's class envy reelection platform.

    The only one painting anything here is you. Almost all of the protesters were non violent. THAT is a FACT. Regardless of how you try to spin it.

  9. #159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    I see continued attempts to separate the vandals from the rest of the OWS participants. Because OWS is "not about destruction of property".
    Well actually they can be seperate. Even in the OP it states protesters tried to stop those that were vandalizing, clearly that is a seperation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    These folks do not even qualify as "anarchists". They are hooligans and vandals. Embracing Obama's class envy reelection platform.
    And where in Obmaa's platform is he telling people to go out and vandalize? Since you say they are "embracing" it.

  10. #160
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    I see continued attempts to separate the vandals from the rest of the OWS participants. Because OWS is "not about destruction of property".

    WTF !!!!

    What is "destruction of property" except to destroy the assets and livelihood of others ?

    What the heck is OWS advocating, deciding it is OK to organize a protest such that its efforts are to break the law, disrupt commerce, disrupt transportation, disrupt income, etc. for the rest of society ?

    So its "we abhor the vandalism of $2000 worth of your property, but we most certainly hope to deprive you of $2000 of your income" ?

    These folks do not even qualify as "anarchists". They are hooligans and vandals. Embracing Obama's class envy reelection platform.


    You do note how they keep avoiding this:


    Solidarity Sunday
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •