Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 742

Thread: Elizabeth Warren’s embattled campaign: Cherokee tie found 5 generations ago

  1. #631
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: Elizabeth Warren’s embattled campaign: Cherokee tie found 5 generations ago

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    She claims family lore.
    Still waiting for those 'FACTS'...Unless of course you are proposing that 'family lore' is FACT. If so please confirm and we can move on.

  2. #632
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Rep.
    Last Seen
    10-10-12 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,880

    Re: Elizabeth Warren’s embattled campaign: Cherokee tie found 5 generations ago

    Again, if you are 31/32 white, why would you claim otherwise? Is there something wrong with being white?

  3. #633
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: Elizabeth Warren’s embattled campaign: Cherokee tie found 5 generations ago

    OH CRAP! It looks like those 'right-wing kooks' are not the only ones upset about this:

    Politics isn’t a motivator, Barnes insisted. One of the women is a registered Democrat, and the other three are left-leaning independents, said Barnes, who said she voted for President Obama in 2008.

    Everyone has put their political issues aside, because we feel we’re not going to sacrifice our integrity for a seat in Congress,” Barnes said.

    “We would like to see her look at the documentation and admit there’s no Indian ancestry there and then apologize,” Barnes saud. “Hear us. Acknowledge us. Know that she’s brought us into this. We didn’t bring ourselves into this. This whole trip was planned to get a meeting with her.”

    Barnes said there is still no evidence, despite research conducted by her and other genealogists, to support Warren’s claim of Cherokee roots


    Cherokee, Warren showdown - BostonHerald.com

    Now it seems DEMOCRATS and 'left leaning independents' want to clear the air...still waiting on those 'facts'...

  4. #634
    Educator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 11:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    912

    Re: Elizabeth Warren’s embattled campaign: Cherokee tie found 5 generations ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    Again, if you are 31/32 white, why would you claim otherwise? Is there something wrong with being white?
    Definitely. For the guilt ridden progressive types who need to think of themselves as "victims" so they can enjoy life at the top. And for those who can't make it up the ladder without the aid of affirmative action.

  5. #635
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Elizabeth Warren’s embattled campaign: Cherokee tie found 5 generations ago

    But she did watch "F Troop" once .......

    "Where Indian fights are colorful sights .....


  6. #636
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,641

    Re: Elizabeth Warren’s embattled campaign: Cherokee tie found 5 generations ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Yes, that is Elizabeth Warren. She is one of the few that really care. She's got special interest in a tizzy and that is why I am not surprised by her Swiftboating.
    Lieyawatha is a fraud. thinking she cares about people like you is really funny

  7. #637
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Elizabeth Warren’s embattled campaign: Cherokee tie found 5 generations ago

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Lieyawatha is a fraud. thinking she cares about people like you is really funny
    Yeah, her whole life's work has been a big set up.

    Sort of like Romney, right? The fact that he's always been a self-serving knob gobbler is in no way indicative of his *true* essence.
    "The necessaries of life occasion the great expense of the poor. They find it difficult to get food, and the greater part of their little revenue is spent in getting it. The luxuries and vanities of life occasion the principal expense of the rich, and a magnificent house embellishes and sets off to the best advantage all the other luxuries and vanities which they possess. ... It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion."

    -- Adam Smith

  8. #638
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Elizabeth Warren’s embattled campaign: Cherokee tie found 5 generations ago

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Yeah, her whole life's work has been a big set up.

    Sort of like Romney, right? The fact that he's always been a self-serving knob gobbler is in no way indicative of his *true* essence.
    But he only played Injun as a kid. And that makes all the difference in the world. The world of ethics, that is.

    No you Libs can run along and keep looking the other way ..... cause its what you do ......

  9. #639
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,641

    Re: Elizabeth Warren’s embattled campaign: Cherokee tie found 5 generations ago

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Yeah, her whole life's work has been a big set up.

    Sort of like Romney, right? The fact that he's always been a self-serving knob gobbler is in no way indicative of his *true* essence.
    he actually has accomplished things of value. that is what distinguishes him from Oblama and Fauxchonotas

  10. #640
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Elizabeth Warren’s embattled campaign: Cherokee tie found 5 generations ago

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    he actually has accomplished things of value. that is what distinguishes him from Oblama and Fauxchonotas
    Oh yeah, the King of Feign has been a real gift to humanity.
    "The necessaries of life occasion the great expense of the poor. They find it difficult to get food, and the greater part of their little revenue is spent in getting it. The luxuries and vanities of life occasion the principal expense of the rich, and a magnificent house embellishes and sets off to the best advantage all the other luxuries and vanities which they possess. ... It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion."

    -- Adam Smith

Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •