Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 364

Thread: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

  1. #271
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,499

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    do you know how many cases there are of blacks killing whites versus the reverse?
    I am sure both races kill more of their own than each other.

  2. #272
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    you don't know for sure what happened any more than I do.

    and yet, you believe Zimmerman's story 100%.
    I know there more to the story that what you are posting. You say Zimmerman just gunned down martin while he was walking home which is not true. ALso I have never said that I believe Zimmerman 100%. I have told you repeatedly there is no evidence to discredit his self defense claim beyond a reasonable doubt. You have to try harder if you want to discredit me.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  3. #273
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    I can't wait for the next case of domestic assault in the US to make it t the pages of DP.

    This is fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #274
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    ...You say Zimmerman just gunned down martin while he was walking home which is not true.....
    and you accuse me, of lying.


  5. #275
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    No, there are many aspects to trespass, and as I said, it wasn't his property. Trespass won't work since it wasn't his property, and kids getting a bball do not require knives as a defense.

    Note: I not defending an act by a mob, if that is the case, just giving some bait for catch.
    Fair enough. I thought it was his property. If I am mistaken I apologize. However, any action that can legally be justified would have had to have happened why he was threatening with the knife.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  6. #276
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    and you accuse me, of lying.

    Are you saying you didnt just say that?
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  7. #277
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    Fair enough. I thought it was his property. If I am mistaken I apologize. However, any action that can legally be justified would have had to have happened why he was threatening with the knife.
    You nor I know the full story, best not to make assumptions...right?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #278
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,499

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Here is my issue with this thread and the majority of all the posts.... it's all about race.

    The OP had to start a thread with the main focus about race, because this issue really is about nothing but race to a lot of people.

    It's also plainly obvious which DP posters see the Trayvon Martin Case as nothing but a race issue, and it's actually upsetting and disappointing to watch this thread unfold and read these posts. Some of you really need to step back and think about what you're saying before jumping to people's skin color. You're paying attention to this case for all the wrong reasons.


    28 pages is way too much

  9. #279
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    You nor I know the full story, best not to make assumptions...right?
    I am confident that a crime was committed. There is no legal justification that I am aware of for what happened.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  10. #280
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    Are you saying you didnt just say that?
    if you are accusing me of claiming that Zimmerman simply shot & killed Martin as he was walking home, then you are in fact lying about my comments.

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •