Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 364

Thread: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

  1. #171
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Offensive to you? You're not black. Get a grip!....
    hyperbole or not, I am offended by black people being called Niggers, or jiggaboos, or tar-babies, or whatever folks might choose to call them.

  2. #172
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,674

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel52 View Post
    Well, it did seems to be this mobs mentality, didn't it?? 20 people, men, women and children and not one thought, this ain't right? You know this guy is most likely a racist, so what that mob did to him, I'm sure will change his mind about that.
    Nothing to see here...just move along...


  3. #173
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,402

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    so according to you, being immune from criticism is worse than centuries of slavery & Jim Crow.


    As a matter of fact, it is. I don't expect the Libbos to get that, though.


    wow, just wow. That's like saying Jews being immune from criticism is worse than the Holocaust.
    Do Jews make up 80% of the American prison population? Did they burn down any neighborhoods, because they were pissed off about...something?

    The day they do, they should subject very harsh criticism. To allow any group to run amuck only harms that group, no one else.

    BTW, there are few blacks left alive that even remember Jim Crow and none that remember slavery, so take those lame ass excuses and put the back where they came from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #174
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    I will say that if Sharpton and Jackson don't speak out against this I think that they are hypocrites, but that is as far as I will go with it.
    I'll go further. Sharpton and Jackson are race baiting propagandists who make their entire living off of racism and racial strife.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  5. #175
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    hyperbole or not, I am offended by black people being called Niggers, or jiggaboos, or tar-babies, or whatever folks might choose to call them.
    Tar baby is a joke from the wonderful Uncle Remus stories.

    The rabbit.. Brer Rabbit.. was punching a "tar baby".. and getting more and more stuck... Because the tar baby couldn't speak..

    There is NOTHING racist about the story..

    Tend to your education.............

  6. #176
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,402

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    hyperbole or not, I am offended by black people being called Niggers, or jiggaboos, or tar-babies, or whatever folks might choose to call them.
    Can you imagine how silly that? Who are you trying to impress? That would be like me--a black dude--getting my feelings hurt everytime someone said, "kike", or, "cracker".

    It's idiotic to get upset about that crap, anyway. It does nothing but use up brain power that would put to much more productive use.

    Likea t work a while back, when a guy said, "nigger rig", then caught himself and apoligized; I explained to him that I didn't notice, because I was concentrating on doing my job vice whatever idiotic comments he was making.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #177
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    As a matter of fact, it is. I don't expect the Libbos to get that, though.....
    your minimizing of the long-term effects of slavery & Jim Crow, is offensive and hateful.

    .....Do Jews make up 80% of the American prison population? Did they burn down any neighborhoods, because they were pissed off about...something?...
    when is the last time blacks burned down a neighborhood? the last time whites tore up a nieghborhood was in Vancouver, last year.

    ...BTW, there are few blacks left alive that even remember Jim Crow and none that remember slavery, so take those lame ass excuses and put the back where they came from.
    Jim Crow ended in the late 60s and early 70s. I guess you think all black people in America are no older than 50 years old.

    its very difficult to take anything you say seriously, when you make such silly & ignorant comments.

  8. #178
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I'll go further. Sharpton and Jackson are race baiting propagandists who make their entire living off of racism and racial strife.
    That they are. But they are not responsible for the actions of these men.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  9. #179
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Can you imagine how silly that? Who are you trying to impress? That would be like me--a black dude--getting my feelings hurt everytime someone said, "kike", or, "cracker".....
    the fact of the matter is, I am offended when black people are called niggers.

    I know that some black people aren't offended by this, and even enjoy calling themselves and other blacks niggers, but I still find it offensive.

  10. #180
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    hyperbole or not, I am offended by black people being called Niggers, or jiggaboos, or tar-babies, or whatever folks might choose to call them.
    Are you also offended by the black people who call white people crackers, honky's and other racial slurs?
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •