Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 281

Thread: Military Cancels Ted Nugent Performance Citing Violent Rhetoric About Obama

  1. #151
    User Vendablebow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Castle, IN
    Last Seen
    04-23-12 @ 05:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    37

    Re: Military Cancels Ted Nugent Performance Citing Violent Rhetoric About Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I knew that was coming! .


    Poor, poor Obama!



    If he wasn't so hated, we would know how wonderful he really is.
    It is one thing to disagree with the current President, it is another entirely to disagree because he is not in your party. Ted Nugent's music is good, his ideas on politics however are not.
    Obama 2012

  2. #152
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Military Cancels Ted Nugent Performance Citing Violent Rhetoric About Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    calling for Obama to be killed, but not intending to do it, is why the SS have dropped the issue.
    If Nugent would have actually called for Obama to be killed, it wouldn't have ended with just an interview.

    The SS agents that interviewed probably knew it was a joke to do so.

    I can hear it now:

    "Dude! Obama is such a puss!"

    "I know, huh?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #153
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Military Cancels Ted Nugent Performance Citing Violent Rhetoric About Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Vendablebow View Post
    It is one thing to disagree with the current President, it is another entirely to disagree because he is not in your party. Ted Nugent's music is good, his ideas on politics however are not.
    Oh no you didn't!!

    I can only disagree with Obama is I'm a Libbo???
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #154
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Military Cancels Ted Nugent Performance Citing Violent Rhetoric About Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    so in your view, all the hatred of Obam is legit?

    I mean, we ALL know why you hate Obama, but what about all the other folks. You think their reasons are legit?
    Well! By all means, tell us why I hate Obama--as if I didn't already know what you're fixin' to say...LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #155
    User Vendablebow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Castle, IN
    Last Seen
    04-23-12 @ 05:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    37

    Re: Military Cancels Ted Nugent Performance Citing Violent Rhetoric About Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Oh no you didn't!!

    I can only disagree with Obama is I'm a Libbo???
    No one is saying you can't disagree, but too disagree with everything, even ideas Republican's came up with just because it comes from the President's mouth is stupid.
    Obama 2012

  6. #156
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Military Cancels Ted Nugent Performance Citing Violent Rhetoric About Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If Nugent would have actually called for Obama to be killed, it wouldn't have ended with just an interview.

    The SS agents that interviewed probably knew it was a joke to do so.

    I can hear it now:

    "Dude! Obama is such a puss!"

    "I know, huh?"
    Yet here you were getting butthurt over what Common said about Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So, when he said, "burn Bush", that's supposed to be some sorta harmless metaphor?

  7. #157
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Military Cancels Ted Nugent Performance Citing Violent Rhetoric About Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Vendablebow View Post
    No one is saying you can't disagree, but too disagree with everything, even ideas Republican's came up with just because it comes from the President's mouth is stupid.
    I've never disagree with anything Obama has proposed, just because he proposed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #158
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Military Cancels Ted Nugent Performance Citing Violent Rhetoric About Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Yet here you were getting butthurt over what Common said about Bush
    I was simply making a comparison...but I don't expect you to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Military Cancels Ted Nugent Performance Citing Violent Rhetoric About Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I've never disagree with anything Obama has proposed, just because he proposed it.
    oh come on now, what do you take us for?

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Military Cancels Ted Nugent Performance Citing Violent Rhetoric About Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well! By all means, tell us why I hate Obama--as if I didn't already know what you're fixin' to say...LOL!
    its very clear from your many posts.

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •