Page 91 of 156 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 1555

Thread: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

  1. #901
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,540

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Most of the terrorist that conducted the attacks died in them, the masterminds were being harbored by Afghanistan....not Saudi Arabia. Should Britain attack us because a lot of IRA funding comes from Americans?
    Bin Laden was Saudi. We finally found him in Pakistan, not Afganistan.

    We should have sent in a small international force, taken out Bin Laden and his cockroaches, then gone home. There was no need for a decade long limited war. There was certainly no need to invade Iraq.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  2. #902
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    wtf are you talking about?

    stick to the topic, mac.
    That is the topic we spoke about last. I take this as a no, you still don't understand what you were talking about.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  3. #903
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    That is the topic we spoke about last. I take this as a no, you still don't understand what you were talking about.
    its 7:30 pm, eastern standard time.

    you now want to bring up discussions from last night?

    learn to move on, buddy.

  4. #904
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Bin Laden was Saudi. We finally found him in Pakistan, not Afganistan.

    We should have sent in a small international force, taken out Bin Laden and his cockroaches, then gone home. There was no need for a decade long limited war. There was certainly no need to invade Iraq.
    What does his citizenship have to do with it? Do you know anything about Bin Laden's history?
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  5. #905
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    its 7:30 pm, eastern standard time.

    you now want to bring up discussions from last night?

    learn to move on, buddy.
    Learn to only talk about what you understand, Buddy.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  6. #906
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    No, what I said is that they are complicit in the attack, which they are. There is no separate argument, it is the same argument regardless of your excuses.
    No, I linked what you said, gave how I read it, and asked if you wanted to amend it. You neither amended nor explained, so you are arguing they were behind 9/11.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #907
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, I linked what you said, gave how I read it, and asked if you wanted to amend it. You neither amended nor explained, so you are arguing they were behind 9/11.
    Dude, I've explained about a dozen times. They harbored, aided and abetted the terrorists that committed the attack. They provided an environment that allowed them to coordinate and train for the attack, aided and abetted the network that committed the attack and attempted to protect the masterminds and leaders of the attack. Furthermore, the leader of the network was an integral participant in the Taliban. Turn around, you're pissin in the wind.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  8. #908
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    What in the world made you think I was "devoted to" him? Do you think I have to like him to not revise history like you do?
    You quoted him as if his word was the be all, and end all in the matter.
    In fact, what we have seen in public support for our continued military occupation of Afghanistan is waning support both there and here at home.

    Support in U.S. for Afghan War Drops Sharply, Poll Finds

    "The greater malaise is that Afghanistan, a country notorious for resisting conquerors, is becoming increasingly hostile to the foreigners who say they have come to help. Trust between Americans and their Afghan clients is in free fall."

    US in Afghanistan: It's the occupation, not just the Quran | GlobalPost
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  9. #909
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    You quoted him as if his word was the be all, and end all in the matter.
    In fact, what we have seen in public support for our continued military occupation of Afghanistan is waning support both there and here at home.

    Support in U.S. for Afghan War Drops Sharply, Poll Finds

    "The greater malaise is that Afghanistan, a country notorious for resisting conquerors, is becoming increasingly hostile to the foreigners who say they have come to help. Trust between Americans and their Afghan clients is in free fall."

    US in Afghanistan: It's the occupation, not just the Quran | GlobalPost
    I never quoted him. I told you that we did not appoint him....and we didn't. That's a fact, I don't have to like him for history to be history.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  10. #910
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Bin Laden was Saudi. We finally found him in Pakistan, not Afganistan.

    We should have sent in a small international force, taken out Bin Laden and his cockroaches, then gone home. There was no need for a decade long limited war. There was certainly no need to invade Iraq.
    Most of the suicide bombers in Iraq were Saudi as well!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •