Page 23 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 1555

Thread: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

  1. #221
    defected to kekistan
    beerftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kekistan
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    13,376

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    the fact is, Philipinos qualify as being categorized as Hispanic, due to them being a former Spanish colony.
    but can qualify doesnt mean they are classified as,and since they are classified as pacific islander since they have very little in common with any hispanic country in recent times,they therefore are not hispanic.
    “[The metric system is the tool of the Devil! My car gets forty rods to the hogshead, and that’s the way I likes it!” – Abe “Grampa” Simpson”

  2. #222
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Again, the UCMJ and military courts martial exist, because civilians LIKE YOU do not understand and never will.
    I'm confident that its a violation of the the military code of conduct to take pictures posing with the dead ripped apart bodies of your enemy.

    or should we lend a blind eye to such behavior? maybe keep quiet when our soldiers kill dozens of civilians as well huh?

  3. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    but can qualify doesnt mean they are classified as,and since they are classified as pacific islander since they have very little in common with any hispanic country in recent times,they therefore are not hispanic.
    either way, Philipinos qualify as Hispanic, especially if their mother tongue is Spanish. Its that simple.

  4. #224
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:50 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,476

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Are they insisting that they have the right to condemn soldiers, serving on foreign battlefield?
    I meant that the whole family did not meet their obligation to serve.

  5. #225
    defected to kekistan
    beerftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kekistan
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    13,376

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    either way, Philipinos qualify as Hispanic, especially if their mother tongue is Spanish. Its that simple.
    their mother language is tagalog,has been ever since people inhabited that island.
    “[The metric system is the tool of the Devil! My car gets forty rods to the hogshead, and that’s the way I likes it!” – Abe “Grampa” Simpson”

  6. #226
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I'm confident that its a violation of the the military code of conduct to take pictures posing with the dead ripped apart bodies of your enemy.

    or should we lend a blind eye to such behavior? maybe keep quiet when our soldiers kill dozens of civilians as well huh?
    Don't worry though, nobody is going to get away with anything. Unlike your sissy like civilian courts. They will be tried by a jury of their peers, hopefully combat vets. If guilty in their eyes, they will not get off on a bull**** technicality.

  7. #227
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Don't worry though, nobody is going to get away with anything. Unlike your sissy like civilian courts.....
    lol.....MY sissy civilian courts?

    the ones that sentence folks to death and life in prison?

    they're your courts too, my friend.

  8. #228
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    their mother language is tagalog,has been ever since people inhabited that island.
    no Philipinos speak Spanish huh?


  9. #229
    defected to kekistan
    beerftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kekistan
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    13,376

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    no Philipinos speak Spanish huh?

    some do,but it hasnt been their official language in a long time.before that it was spanish and before that going back about 12000 years it was tagalog
    “[The metric system is the tool of the Devil! My car gets forty rods to the hogshead, and that’s the way I likes it!” – Abe “Grampa” Simpson”

  10. #230
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    some do,but it hasnt been their official language in a long time.before that it was spanish and before that going back about 12000 years it was tagalog
    um.....just because a nation's official language is Tagalog doesn't means millions of folks don't use Spanish.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •