Page 21 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 1555

Thread: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

  1. #201
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    not really closed at all,under all classifications they are listed as pacific islander,same as people from guam and hawaiian natives.plus their languages are english and tagolog
    Phillipinos who use Spanish as their first language, and have Spanish ancestors, are Hispanic.

    case closed.

  2. #202
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    judge them? no. that's for a court.

    but I do get to condemn their actions when they **** up.
    No, you don't....unless you helped them cut down the bodies off the bridge, loaded what's left of your best buddy's limbs in the back of a Bradley to be taken to the morgue

  3. #203
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yep! I see a new dictionary in your future. Or, perhaps, a copy of The Constitution. Re-read the part about, "a jury of his peers".
    that's all great, but I have the right & even obligation to condemn our soldiers when they **** up, as I commend them when they are brave, heroic, and selfless.

  4. #204
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hare View Post
    I was referring to judgement in the verbal and demonstrative sense, obviously not in the judicial sense.
    Perhaps, "criticize", would be a better term?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    No, you don't....unless you helped them cut down the bodies off the bridge, loaded what's left of your best buddy's limbs in the back of a Bradley to be taken to the morgue
    sure I do, and I shall continue to do so while its still legal.

  6. #206
    defected to kekistan
    beerftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kekistan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    13,367

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Phillipinos who use Spanish as their first language, and have Spanish ancestors, are Hispanic.

    case closed.
    you just arent getting it,spanish was phased out and replaced with english as the primary language there.many countries have spanish heritage,does that make them hispanic?does that make the people of india english?
    “[The metric system is the tool of the Devil! My car gets forty rods to the hogshead, and that’s the way I likes it!” – Abe “Grampa” Simpson”

  7. #207
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    you just arent getting it,spanish was phased out and replaced with english as the primary language there.many countries have spanish heritage,does that make them hispanic?does that make the people of india english?
    actually, yes.

    under US rules for the census and other things, any person who comes from a nation that was at anytime under Spanish rule, can be considered Hispanic.

    just the facts.

  8. #208
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    that's all great, but I have the right & even obligation to condemn our soldiers when they **** up, as I commend them when they are brave, heroic, and selfless.
    YOu have the obligation to serve your country, too. Since you chose to sit back and let others die in your place, you have no credibility, when it comes to criticism of our service members.

    You have no way of knowing that you wouldn't do the same thing, under the same conditions. And, please, don't embarress yourself by saying that you wouldn't.

    Armchair quarterbacks suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #209
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    sure I do, and I shall continue to do so while its still legal.
    When your friend or buddy comes back, don't ask him what he had to do to stay alive - believe me....you don't want to know. Be happy he is back and NEVER EVER ask him.

  10. #210
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    re: Photos show U.S. GIs posing with dead Afghans[W:1146]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    YOu have the obligation to serve your country, too.....
    I am obliged to serve in the military?

    says who?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •