Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Mother Shot Dead, Newborn Abducted...

  1. #21
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Mother Shot Dead, Newborn Abducted...

    Quote Originally Posted by longview View Post
    Arrest made, charges filed in fatal shooting of mom outside Montgomery County pediatric center | abc13.com
    A memorial fund has been set up at Spirit of Texas Bank, 5452 Highway 105, Suite 101, Conroe. The bank's phone number is 936-538-1000. Donations should be made payable to: Schuchardt Family Benefit. Donations can be made at any branch -- locations can be found on the website at SpiritofTexasBank.com.
    Thank you! <3
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  2. #22
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,647
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Mother Shot Dead, Newborn Abducted...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Why is the media so quiet, seeing that a black woman killed a white woman?

    What? Witnesses said the woman was blonde. I haven't read any news article that indicated that either woman was black. In fact, none of the articles I've read indicated the race of either the victim or the killer.
    Last edited by DiAnna; 04-18-12 at 04:54 PM.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Mother Shot Dead, Newborn Abducted...

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    What? Witnesses said the woman was blonde. I haven't read any news article that indicated that either woman was black. In fact, none of the articles I've read indicated the race of either the victim or the killer.
    The video in this article shows the identity of the attacker.

    Baby Keegan Schuchardt Kidnapping: Suspect Facing Capital Charges After Infant's Mother Gunned Down - Yahoo!

  4. #24
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,647
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Mother Shot Dead, Newborn Abducted...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Okay, thanks. Clearly not a "blonde woman", as one article stated. Do you presume the victim was white because the infant appears white in the picture? One article I read indicated that the killer was planning to pass the baby off as her own, which is rather delusional if she's black and the child is white.

    Bah, horrible, senseless tragedy all the way around.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Mother Shot Dead, Newborn Abducted...

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Okay, thanks. Clearly not a "blonde woman", as one article stated. Do you presume the victim was white because the infant appears white in the picture? One article I read indicated that the killer was planning to pass the baby off as her own, which is rather delusional if she's black and the child is white.

    Bah, horrible, senseless tragedy all the way around.
    I don't know. I do know that this case is definitely different from the M/Z case, now.

  6. #26
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Mother Shot Dead, Newborn Abducted...

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post

    First, I hope the baby is safe and that he is found and placed with family. Second, I hope the scum responsible for this fry. Absolutely tragic, senseless action.

    Mother shot dead, newborn abducted outside doctor&rsquo;s office near Houston; woman sought - The Washington Post

    [/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
    This happening in Texas....unarmed and no way to protect herself is inexcusable

    **** happens at any given moment. Wake up, people

  7. #27
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Mother Shot Dead, Newborn Abducted...

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    This happening in Texas....unarmed and no way to protect herself is inexcusable

    **** happens at any given moment. Wake up, people
    Yes, even in Texas there are liberals and anti-gun advocates. Along with other southern/pro-gun states, a lot of more liberals here own guns as opposed to say New York or Cali. But I guess she wasn't carrying it to the Pediatric clinic since she probably thought it was a safe place or she might be one of those rare anti-gun Texans or she had to go onto school property somewhere and even though it would of stayed in the car, it is illegal to have it on school property.

    Whatever the reason, she died and the perp has about 10 more years to live (unless she can prove herself insane). Which is longer than if she gets life, since the girls in the state pen really love people who hurt children.

  8. #28
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Mother Shot Dead, Newborn Abducted...

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    This happening in Texas....unarmed and no way to protect herself is inexcusable

    **** happens at any given moment. Wake up, people
    I fail to see your point. Texas doesn't have some sort of record for baby-stealing murderers. The area she lived isn't heavy on criminal activity. The pro-gun consensus in Texas isn't some sort of obligation that you must carry and have one at the ready at all times.

    This was a random event that could happen (and in many ways has already happened) in any number of other states (and even countries). It having happened in Texas is all but irrelevant.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  9. #29
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Mother Shot Dead, Newborn Abducted...

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    I fail to see your point. Texas doesn't have some sort of record for baby-stealing murderers. The area she lived isn't heavy on criminal activity. The pro-gun consensus in Texas isn't some sort of obligation that you must carry and have one at the ready at all times.

    This was a random event that could happen (and in many ways has already happened) in any number of other states (and even countries). It having happened in Texas is all but irrelevant.
    I'll break it down into small pieces

    I don't carry a pistol because, I expect trouble, I carry for the exact opposite reason. Because I don't.

    If you anticipated, suspected or could predict a violent encounter requiring the use of deadly force, the intelligent man or woman would either avoid the locale and situation completely, or bring something considerably more powerful. a rifle or a shotgun plus buttloads of friends with rifles.

    It is precisely because I don't anticipate any bs trouble at all, that I carry at church, clinic, hospital, etc. If you have it but never need it, you will have incurred a very small burden in weight, money and inconvenience. But if you need it and don't have it, the repercussions will be far greater....like YOUR LIFE

    And finally, you or anyone else for that matter is far more likely to need to use a gun in self defense than you are to win the state lotto, get hit by lightning, eaten by a shark, be in a plane that crashes, etc.

  10. #30
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Mother Shot Dead, Newborn Abducted...

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinocean View Post
    In this case, the woman was arrested immediately the next day and charged with capital criminal offense which would face the death penalty. I'm sure she would claim not guilty for whatever reason she could come up, such as mistaken identity by witnesses or surveillance camera.
    We won't know until the trial probably, there is not really a plea phase in Texas if they are going for the Death Penalty. In Texas, you cannot plead guilty to capital murder, there has to be a trial.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •