Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 519

Thread: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

  1. #241
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    181,667

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    Its amazing-we are constantly told how smart democrat voters are and how stupid republican voters tend to be yet the deems are the ones who cannot figure out how to get an id. In all fairness, the dem party is a schizo bunch, small number of loud mouthed elites pretending to speak for the interests of millions of low wattage or dependent pawns but still its funny and let truth be told, people too stupid to have or need an ID are ones who really aren't people able to make an informed decision

  2. #242
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Its amazing-we are constantly told how smart democrat voters are and how stupid republican voters tend to be yet the deems are the ones who cannot figure out how to get an id. In all fairness, the dem party is a schizo bunch, small number of loud mouthed elites pretending to speak for the interests of millions of low wattage or dependent pawns but still its funny and let truth be told, people too stupid to have or need an ID are ones who really aren't people able to make an informed decision
    So saith the representative of the corrupt, elitist, big government, more unnecessary regulation party! Paid for by the party that brought you Watergate, Iran Contra, Bush v Gore, the Iraq WMD fiasco, and the Great Recession. I can't imagine why anyone would question your motives!
    "The necessaries of life occasion the great expense of the poor. They find it difficult to get food, and the greater part of their little revenue is spent in getting it. The luxuries and vanities of life occasion the principal expense of the rich, and a magnificent house embellishes and sets off to the best advantage all the other luxuries and vanities which they possess. ... It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion."

    -- Adam Smith

  3. #243
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    181,667

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    So saith the representative of the corrupt, elitist, big government, more unnecessary regulation party! Paid for by the party that brought you Watergate, Iran Contra, Bush v Gore, the Iraq WMD fiasco, and the Great Recession. I can't imagine why anyone would question your motives!
    what idiocy coming from a supporter and perhaps paid activist for the party that brought us the civil war, Pearl Harbor, Korean war, Vietnam war, the Iranian hostage fiasco, the new deal rape of the constitution, Jimmy carter and Obama

  4. #244
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    what idiocy coming from a supporter and perhaps paid activist for the party that brought us the civil war, Pearl Harbor, Korean war, Vietnam war, the Iranian hostage fiasco, the new deal rape of the constitution, Jimmy carter and Obama
    Democrats started the civil war! Wow, I thought that was the Confederacy! I also didn't realize that Democrats in Iran took some Americans hostage. Wonders never cease.
    "The necessaries of life occasion the great expense of the poor. They find it difficult to get food, and the greater part of their little revenue is spent in getting it. The luxuries and vanities of life occasion the principal expense of the rich, and a magnificent house embellishes and sets off to the best advantage all the other luxuries and vanities which they possess. ... It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion."

    -- Adam Smith

  5. #245
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    08-16-13 @ 02:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    970

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Democrats started the civil war! Wow, I thought that was the Confederacy! I also didn't realize that Democrats in Iran took some Americans hostage. Wonders never cease.
    I don't know what is more feeble, the way you are crawfishing and hiding from all the posters and post that have debunked you, that you once again are trying to drag Watergate, and now Iran Contra, Bush v Gore, the Iraq WMD fiasco, and the Great Recession into a thread about voter ID requirements. Or the fact that you think TurtleDude is a "representative " of party. At least you are not afraid to go full retard in the hackery department. Never go full retard.

  6. #246
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Hey Adam- why dont you point the finger at the republicans and bring up some irrelvant points and situations that dont have anything to do with the discussion like you always do when your argument fails.

    Wait what's this?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    So saith the representative of the corrupt, elitist, big government, more unnecessary regulation party! Paid for by the party that brought you Watergate, Iran Contra, Bush v Gore, the Iraq WMD fiasco, and the Great Recession. I can't imagine why anyone would question your motives!
    There ya go.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  7. #247
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by Gie View Post
    I don't know what is more feeble, the way you are crawfishing and hiding from all the posters and post that have debunked you, that you once again are trying to drag Watergate, and now Iran Contra, Bush v Gore, the Iraq WMD fiasco, and the Great Recession into a thread about voter ID requirements. Or the fact that you think TurtleDude is a "representative " of party. At least you are not afraid to go full retard in the hackery department. Never go full retard.
    What's truly pathetic is that you have absolutely nothing of substance to say on the topic, but instead are 100% focused (stalker) on me. I gave you a chance to respond to my critique of your study, but you punted. Now you come simpering back to the table trying to pretend that I'm avoiding your trenchant arguments.

    Truly pathetic.
    "The necessaries of life occasion the great expense of the poor. They find it difficult to get food, and the greater part of their little revenue is spent in getting it. The luxuries and vanities of life occasion the principal expense of the rich, and a magnificent house embellishes and sets off to the best advantage all the other luxuries and vanities which they possess. ... It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion."

    -- Adam Smith

  8. #248
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    Hey Adam- why dont you point the finger at the republicans and bring up some irrelvant points and situations that dont have anything to do with the discussion like you always do when your argument fails.

    Wait what's this?



    There ya go.
    Hey muciti, why don't you realize that I was responding in kind to TD's absurd comment? Why don't you address TD's comment? Oh yeah -- because you're another stalker.
    "The necessaries of life occasion the great expense of the poor. They find it difficult to get food, and the greater part of their little revenue is spent in getting it. The luxuries and vanities of life occasion the principal expense of the rich, and a magnificent house embellishes and sets off to the best advantage all the other luxuries and vanities which they possess. ... It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion."

    -- Adam Smith

  9. #249
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw, replying to Karl View Post
    from my count i have seen more logical fallacies from you than the whole supposed right wing agenda combined.

    Appeal to Common Sense Fallacy: claiming that a statement/argument is valid or invalid because everyone knows it
    So, you're saying that the world is flat. Interesting. . . .

    However, you have correctly illustrated the major fault in your right wing brethrens' argument: namely, that there is no need to prove voter fraud because common sense tells them that it is happening. Which is exact same fault that I was pointing out, but perhaps in an insufficient number of monosyllabic words.

  10. #250
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Hey muciti, why don't you realize that I was responding in kind to TD's absurd comment? Why don't you address TD's comment? Oh yeah -- because you're another stalker.
    Oh I must have missed where he brought up irrelevant incidents from the 70's. Can you point me to that? I missed it.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •