Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 519

Thread: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

  1. #161
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by Gie View Post
    On behalf of everyone else AdamT, I'd like to thank you for being our Boo Boo Doll
    And I would like to complement you on yet another shanked punt. You are very disappointing.
    "The necessaries of life occasion the great expense of the poor. They find it difficult to get food, and the greater part of their little revenue is spent in getting it. The luxuries and vanities of life occasion the principal expense of the rich, and a magnificent house embellishes and sets off to the best advantage all the other luxuries and vanities which they possess. ... It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion."

    -- Adam Smith

  2. #162
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Which SCOTUS made pretty clear that states that impose voter ID laws need to do for those who can't afford one.




    What is so difficult about saying "You need a legal ID to vote?" If there wasn't an "educational program" already in place to explain the requirements to vote, that already existed before the voter ID law, then there won't be a need for one now.



    You mean that groups like ACORN (or what ever they're calling themselves since they were exposed and had to reorganize) are going to have to come up with new ways of cheating?

    Tough ****.



    So people get lazy... That's not a problem with the ID law, that's a problem with motivation... And no matter how many time you use it, that "non-problem" excuse you use to defend your opposition to voter ID's, doesn't change the reality that you are supporting voter fraud.
    Apparently the education effort is not insubstantial or it wouldn't fade away over a few years. But they could spend taxpayers money year after year to keep it up, and to provide more IDs, when there was never a problem to begin with. It's a great plan if you're into government waste.
    "The necessaries of life occasion the great expense of the poor. They find it difficult to get food, and the greater part of their little revenue is spent in getting it. The luxuries and vanities of life occasion the principal expense of the rich, and a magnificent house embellishes and sets off to the best advantage all the other luxuries and vanities which they possess. ... It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion."

    -- Adam Smith

  3. #163
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    And what is it that you think the voting records prove?
    That's easy... That your reasons for opposing voter ID's are a crock of ****, and the reality is, you oppose voter ID's because you support democratic voter fraud.

  4. #164
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    That's easy... That your reasons for opposing voter ID's are a crock of ****, and the reality is, you oppose voter ID's because you support democratic voter fraud.
    You managed to avoid the question. What do you think the voting records prove?
    "The necessaries of life occasion the great expense of the poor. They find it difficult to get food, and the greater part of their little revenue is spent in getting it. The luxuries and vanities of life occasion the principal expense of the rich, and a magnificent house embellishes and sets off to the best advantage all the other luxuries and vanities which they possess. ... It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion."

    -- Adam Smith

  5. #165
    Guru
    BWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    South Coast
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 11:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    re: News report video from Lee county Florida

    Well gee Wally those photo IDs will surely solve the in-person voter fraud problems....

    But the NBC2 Investigators also found many of those registered were signed up while at the Tax Collector’s Office getting a drivers license.

    Florida 2012 Election-Changing Voter Fraud Expose’ Part 2: “The Registering Of Non-Citizens Will Continue” – With Video « Pat Dollard
    ...or not...LOL...


    Cons are funny.
    Funny cons.
    “We just simply don’t know how to govern” - Rep. Steve Womack (R-AR) a member of the House Budget Committee

  6. #166
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    But they could spend taxpayers money year after year to keep it up, and to provide more IDs, when there was never a problem to begin with.
    You can keep telling yourself that till the cows come home, but it will never be anything more that a lame ass excuse for people who support democratic voter fraud, but are too chicken **** to admit it.

    It's a great plan if you're into government waste.
    If the government needs to spend millions on educating people about having an ID to vote, then that is in fact a colossal waste of money... I find it very interesting that democrats and those on the left, think their voters/supporters are such complete morons, that they need to be educated on having a fricking ID... LMAO
    Last edited by Grim17; 04-19-12 at 01:55 PM.

  7. #167
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by BWG View Post
    Cons are funny.
    Funny cons.
    It's a damn sight better than being someone who embraces an ideology that not only requires them to promote cheating by opposing efforts prevent voter fraud, but also forces them make up silly excuses and lie to cover up their disgraceful set of values.

  8. #168
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    You can keep telling yourself that till the cows come home, but it will never be anything more that a lame ass excuse for people who support democratic voter fraud, but are too chicken **** to admit it.



    If the government needs to spend millions on educating people about having an ID to vote, then that is in fact a colossal waste of money... I find it very interesting that democrats and those on the left, think their voters/supporters are such complete morons, that they need to be educated on having a fricking ID... LMAO
    You can spew partisan, utter nonsense until the cows come home, but the fact remains that there is NO EVIDENCE of a serious voter fraud problem in this country, and therefore one has to question why one party, and one party only, is so focused on a non-issue. The answer is obvious: they want to reduce Democratic voter turnout. It couldn't be more obvious.
    "The necessaries of life occasion the great expense of the poor. They find it difficult to get food, and the greater part of their little revenue is spent in getting it. The luxuries and vanities of life occasion the principal expense of the rich, and a magnificent house embellishes and sets off to the best advantage all the other luxuries and vanities which they possess. ... It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion."

    -- Adam Smith

  9. #169
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    You can spew partisan, utter nonsense until the cows come home, but the fact remains that there is NO EVIDENCE of a serious voter fraud problem in this country, and therefore one has to question why one party, and one party only, is so focused on a non-issue. The answer is obvious: they want to reduce Democratic voter turnout. It couldn't be more obvious.
    LOL... Keep spewing that nonsense... It is quite entertaining to watch a partisan liar continue to dig his hole deeper and deeper.

    You support voter fraud, because your ideological beliefs are as flawed as the day is long.

  10. #170
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Appeals Court Upholds Arizona's Voter ID Requirement

    The overwhelming fact is that there are roughly 234 million Americans eligible to vote. I dont think that any of those 234 million people would be stopped from voting. I am fairly certain every one of those 234 million Americans could get an ID. In fact the vast majority of them already have one. If your argument is valid, please do show exactly how hundreds of thousands of people are not capable of obtaining any form of government ID. Now I know someone can probably find some obscure person who can't be verified with some long drawn out series of random occurances that may stop a single person from getting an ID without hassle. That is not going to convince me or any relatively intelligent person of anything.

    It can be shown how millions could commit voter fraud.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •