Page 79 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 1268

Thread: Ann Romney Never Worked a Day In Her Life.

  1. #781
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Ann Romney Never Worked a Day In Her Life.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Anybody making over a million dollars. Why?
    What should their tax rate be?


  2. #782
    Advisor Rapunzel52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great Midwest
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 11:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    525

    Re: Ann Romney Never Worked a Day In Her Life.

    Quote Originally Posted by 99percenter View Post
    She hasn't worked a day in her life. She like her millionaire husband get millions of dollars for sitting there ass at home. She doesn't know what its like to work for minimum wage or get a pink slip. She doesn't know what its like to live paycheck to paycheck. I wonder why hillary rosens comment where so controversial. She was 100% correct.
    She never said she did. Just because you don't go through something, doesn't mean you don't understand or have empathy for someone who does.

    The reason her comment was controversial is because lefty is always whining about the war on women from the right...but when the left does it, it's OK. See lefty women only stand for those on the left and demonize all women on the right. If someone on the right had said this about a high profile left woman figure...the lefts heads would have exploded.

    Where is NOW sticking up for Ann Romney???

    What celebrities and others on the left have spoken of economics and never experienced every being poor?
    If it sounds like Marx and acts like Stalin...it must be Obama

  3. #783
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Ann Romney Never Worked a Day In Her Life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Yes, I know it doesn't solve the problem.....as I've already said.
    Then why would you respond, "send a check"? If you admit that "sending a check" does nothing to solve the problem that "raising taxes on the wealthy" sees to solve, then why would you say that since it has nothing to do with anything?

  4. #784
    Advisor Rapunzel52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great Midwest
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 11:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    525

    Re: Ann Romney Never Worked a Day In Her Life.

    Quote Originally Posted by 99percenter View Post
    He has paid his fair share. Flipper hasnt. He pays 13.9 % of his income in taxes. I paid 24% of my income. If only i made mitt romney money.
    Because it's not all considered income. Revise the tax code until then, we have not only Romney who takes advantage of loop holes but also Buffett and Ubama himself using the tax code to avoid more taxes by gifting to his daughters.
    If it sounds like Marx and acts like Stalin...it must be Obama

  5. #785
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Ann Romney Never Worked a Day In Her Life.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Then why would you respond, "send a check"? If you admit that "sending a check" does nothing to solve the problem that "raising taxes on the wealthy" sees to solve, then why would you say that since it has nothing to do with anything?
    Just to get your panties in a knot....obviously.


  6. #786
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Ann Romney Never Worked a Day In Her Life.

    Ubama? What's up with that?


  7. #787
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Ann Romney Never Worked a Day In Her Life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    What should their tax rate be?
    Buffett Rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  8. #788
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Ann Romney Never Worked a Day In Her Life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Just to get your panties in a knot....obviously.
    No seriously, why would you respond with "send a check", if you didn't think it was a reasonable answer. This a common response to the "increase taxes on the wealthy" argument by those on the right and they usually think it's a reasonable and fair response. If you don't think it's reasonable, why did you say it? Or are you backtracking?

  9. #789
    Advisor Rapunzel52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great Midwest
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 11:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    525

    Re: Ann Romney Never Worked a Day In Her Life.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    No seriously, why would you respond with "send a check", if you didn't think it was a reasonable answer. This a common response to the "increase taxes on the wealthy" argument by those on the right and they usually think it's a reasonable and fair response. If you don't think it's reasonable, why did you say it? Or are you backtracking?
    I know...how about WE CUT SPENDING!!!

    We could cut government in half and it would still be too large.

    You could take every penny from all the millionaires and billionaires and all the money from every fortune 500 company and you may have enough to run the government for a year.
    If it sounds like Marx and acts like Stalin...it must be Obama

  10. #790
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Ann Romney Never Worked a Day In Her Life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel52 View Post
    I know...how about WE CUT SPENDING!!!

    We could cut government in half and it would still be too large.

    You could take every penny from all the millionaires and billionaires and all the money from every fortune 500 company and you may have enough to run the government for a year.
    How about you STAY ON TOPIC!!!

Page 79 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •