Page 61 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 753

Thread: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

  1. #601
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You called members of congress Communists, when you actually want to get back to reality, let us know.

    Me? I thought this was about West? Why is it that you liberals can't stick to any given topic without making it personal? Because you have no leg to stand on that is why.

    Look, I don't care what you call it, Communism, Socialism, Progressivism, hell, you can call it toadieism for all I care...The ideology, and end result is the same.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #602
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    That is such bull****.
    Yeah you know what else is bull****?

    Accusing 80 member of Congress of being communists because you don't like what they believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Look, I don't care what you call it, Communism, Socialism, Progressivism, hell, you can call it toadieism for all I care...The ideology, and end result is the same.


    j-mac
    It isn't, just because you want it to be.

  3. #603
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    It isn't, just because you want it to be.

    Yeah, ok...Sure thing dude.





    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #604
    Guru
    GhostlyJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,688

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Me? I thought this was about West? Why is it that you liberals can't stick to any given topic without making it personal? Because you have no leg to stand on that is why.

    Look, I don't care what you call it, Communism, Socialism, Progressivism, hell, you can call it toadieism for all I care...The ideology, and end result is the same.

    j-mac
    There is a difference between heading north and standing on the North Pole. I'd just like to point out again that many folks who claim to despise "communism" can't help but see the world as competing collectives. How can you claim to embrace individualism but then refuse to acknowledge it?

  5. #605
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Yeah you know what else is bull****?

    Accusing 80 member of Congress of being communists because you don't like what they believe.
    No, grasshopper. If that were case the honorable Representative West would have impugned 192 communists.

  6. #606
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    06-29-13 @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,106

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    so in other words, you have no clue to what you are talking about. Thank you for your concession Con.

    You have no clue what Socialism means, you have no clue what the left does or does not believe and you have no clue what I (as part of the left) believe.

    You're dismissed.
    So in other words, you have nothing to say. Dismissed sir.

  7. #607
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    06-29-13 @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,106

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Yeah you know what else is bull****?

    Accusing 80 member of Congress of being communists because you don't like what they believe.

    It isn't, just because you want it to be.
    If they believe in things that Communists believe in... um.... doesn't that make it what it is?

  8. #608
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Sorry not case closed, Grant is filled with hate Sparkles. It's called truth and you seem to hate that.

    How's that lie of Fair and Balanced thing going for ya?
    I'd appreciate if you let me know who I hate. Please be clear.

  9. #609
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    06-29-13 @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,106

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    HUAC and McCarthy were birds of a feather. McCarthy's commie paranoia fed direclty into HUAC's kangaroo court and vice versa.
    Irrelevant. The fact is McCarthy didn't have anything to do with it. You claimed McCarthy ruined that mans life, and he did not. And in fact, there was direct evidence against the man anyway, so his life needed ruined.

    The bottom line is, no matter how you cut it, I was right, and you are wrong. The end. Nothing you say will change that. So just keep spouting BS and I'll keep spouting fact.

  10. #610
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyJoe View Post
    There is a difference between heading north and standing on the North Pole. I'd just like to point out again that many folks who claim to despise "communism" can't help but see the world as competing collectives. How can you claim to embrace individualism but then refuse to acknowledge it?
    Who said that you weren't an individual? It isn't conservatives that group people into collective groups for political reasons, that would be liberals.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 61 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •