Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 753

Thread: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

  1. #581
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    06-29-13 @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,106

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    The list is long, but you can start with Robert Oppenheimer -- the brilliant physicist and leader of the Manhattan Project.
    This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Oppenheimer didn't go before McCarthy, and had nothing to do with McCarthy. He went before the House Committee on Un-American Activities.

    Further, the FBI had evidence that he was working with the communist party.

    So you denounce McCarthy for hindering efforts by the FBI to find spies, and then denounce McCarthy for a person who the FBI had incriminating evidence against, who McCarthy himself had nothing to do with.

    The bottom line is, you are wrong, as I knew you would be.

  2. #582
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    06-29-13 @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,106

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Typcial conservative, make up generalizations about the entire left without any proof to back it up.

    You are about as Fair and Balanced as Saddam Hussein was.
    Proof of claim....

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yep, I served in the Army for 20 years because I sided with the enemy

    What ridiculous nonsense you spew and only shows how clueless you really are. It must suck to be you when you are filled with so much hate. Oh but you're just a fuzzy foreigner so it doesn't really matter.
    Case closed.

  3. #583
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkles View Post
    Proof of claim....



    Case closed.
    Sorry not case closed, Grant is filled with hate Sparkles. It's called truth and you seem to hate that.

    How's that lie of Fair and Balanced thing going for ya?

  4. #584
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    06-29-13 @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,106

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Sorry not case closed, Grant is filled with hate Sparkles. It's called truth and you seem to hate that.

    How's that lie of Fair and Balanced thing going for ya?
    I apologize if at any time I inadvertently indicated your opinion of me mattered to me in any way shape or form. There's lint in my drier that has a higher value to me.

    As for Grant, if he is filled with hate, that still doesn't change the fact that he's right. Truth works both ways. Now I don't know if him being filled with hate is true, but I do know that the last two posts of his were true, and what you said didn't change that.

    Just because A is true, doesn't mean B is not True. Just because Obama personally is a decent guy, doesn't mean that his policies are not socialist and ruining the country.

    So, what if Grant is filled with hate? He's still right. The left is still wrong. And your posts are still pointless. Any questions about that?

  5. #585
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkles View Post
    So, what if Grant is filled with hate? He's still right. The left is still wrong. And your posts are still pointless. Any questions about that?

    so in other words, you have no clue to what you are talking about. Thank you for your concession Con.

    You have no clue what Socialism means, you have no clue what the left does or does not believe and you have no clue what I (as part of the left) believe.

    You're dismissed.

  6. #586
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkles View Post
    This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Oppenheimer didn't go before McCarthy, and had nothing to do with McCarthy. He went before the House Committee on Un-American Activities.

    Further, the FBI had evidence that he was working with the communist party.

    So you denounce McCarthy for hindering efforts by the FBI to find spies, and then denounce McCarthy for a person who the FBI had incriminating evidence against, who McCarthy himself had nothing to do with.

    The bottom line is, you are wrong, as I knew you would be.
    HUAC and McCarthy were birds of a feather. McCarthy's commie paranoia fed direclty into HUAC's kangaroo court and vice versa.
    "The necessaries of life occasion the great expense of the poor. They find it difficult to get food, and the greater part of their little revenue is spent in getting it. The luxuries and vanities of life occasion the principal expense of the rich, and a magnificent house embellishes and sets off to the best advantage all the other luxuries and vanities which they possess. ... It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion."

    -- Adam Smith

  7. #587
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    HUAC and McCarthy were birds of a feather. McCarthy's commie paranoia fed direclty into HUAC's kangaroo court and vice versa.
    From reading this thread it sounds like liberals like you are closer to McCarthy demanding names and such, than Alan West is.

    But keep dancing, it is humorous....


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #588
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    From reading this thread it sounds like liberals like you are closer to McCarthy demanding names and such, than Alan West is.

    But keep dancing, it is humorous....


    j-mac

    Not it's a put up or shut up move. Fascists such as yourself should know this.

  9. #589
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,287
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    so in other words, you have no clue to what you are talking about. Thank you for your concession Con.

    You have no clue what Socialism means, you have no clue what the left does or does not believe and you have no clue what I (as part of the left) believe.

    You're dismissed.
    You can't reason with people like Grant and Sparkles.

    It's just not possible.

    They're still stuck in Cold War Era Red Scare mentality.

    They have yet to know it's 2012.

  10. #590
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Not it's a put up or shut up move. Fascists such as yourself should know this.

    LOL, so now I am a 'Fascist'.... Gheeze, take a break man. You are really losing it.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •