Page 34 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 753

Thread: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

  1. #331
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-16 @ 07:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,441

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Well, obviously the 'capitalists' can't answer the basic questions, just fall back on circular reasoning. They also don't understand rhetorical questions based on their own 'logic', either, which is why nobody really bothers to write out comprehensive arguments on message boards any more. lol ....

  2. #332
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-16 @ 07:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,441

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Your post can be summed up in one simple answer. Capitalism is nothing like communism, neither in effect nor compromise!!! They are completely oppostie each other!


    Tim-
    Well, it's certainly simple, no argument there, but it's not an answer, either, but nobody really expected one.

    If they were 'completely opposite' they wouldn't be so compatible, but obviously they very much are.

  3. #333
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Well, obviously the 'capitalists' can't answer the basic questions, just fall back on circular reasoning. They also don't understand rhetorical questions based on their own 'logic', either, which is why nobody really bothers to write out comprehensive arguments on message boards any more. lol ....
    Your argument against capitalism didn't make any sense and showed a clear lack of understanding on your part. Sorry that you failed, but you did. Live with it.

  4. #334
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Allen West is an ignorant man who thinks far too much of himself.


    "If you look at the application for a security clearance, I have a clearance that even the president of the United States cannot obtain because of my background. - Alan West"


    When I was in the Marines, I was a diesel mechanic. Worked on the 5 ton trucks and the HUMMV's. I was at Camp Lejune & Camp Johnson and I could look out into the bay over towards Camp Geiger and watch the Marine Recon's doing their thing like picking up someone into their speed boat from the water over and over again. Cool stuff. The point I'm getting at is that when I was in, I never met one Recon that I know of. Or any special forces that I know of. I'm sure I did, but they never bragged about it, talked about it or initiated a conversation about it. Then after my service was done, you'd be amazed at how many Recon, Seals, Green Berets... you name it that I seemed to run into. Of course all but about 1% were totally full of ****. Allen West reminds me of all the FoS people I met trying to grab glory with trumped up lies.
    Last edited by poweRob; 04-14-12 at 02:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #335
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-16 @ 07:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,441

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Your argument against capitalism didn't make any sense and showed a clear lack of understanding on your part. Sorry that you failed, but you did. Live with it.
    I wasn't making any argument for or against capitalism, just asking a question of those who have a simplistic, inaccurate fantasy built around some fairy tale they read at Free Republic or heard on a talk show, that's all. If you can't explain your own ideology, that's fine, it doesn't bother me.

  6. #336
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-16 @ 07:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,441

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Allen West is an ignorant man who thinks far too much of himself.


    "If you look at the application for a security clearance, I have a clearance that even the president of the United States cannot obtain because of my background. - Alan West"


    When I was in the Marines, I was a diesel mechanic. Worked on the 5 ton trucks and the HUMMV's. I was at Camp Lejune & Camp Johnson and I could look out into the bay over towards Camp Geiger and watch the Marine Recon's doing their thing like picking up someone into their speed boat from the water over and over again. Cool stuff. The point I'm getting at is that when I was in, I never met one Recon that I know of. Or any special forces that I know of. I'm sure I did, but they never bragged about it, talked about it or initiated a conversation about it. Then after my service was done, you'd be amazed at how many Recon, Seals, Green Berets... you name it that I seemed to run into. Of course all but about 1% were totally full of ****. Allen West reminds me of all the FoS people I met trying to grab glory with trumped up lies.
    Yes. The Innernetz message boards are also full of battle-hardened, 'Special Ops Ubermenschs', Ivy League educated lawyers, economics PhD's and the like. Nobody has real jobs, everybody is independently wealthy, self-made, and extremely photogenic as well !

    lol ...

  7. #337
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,073

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    'Special Ops Ubermenschs', Ivy League educated lawyers, economics PhD's and the like. Nobody has real jobs, everybody is independently wealthy, self-made, and extremely photogenic as well !

    lol ...
    Hahahaha this is funny because of Debate Politics. We've got a few guys here who you'd think were part of SEAL Team 1.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #338
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-16 @ 07:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,441

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Most boards have them. There must be millions of them, which means there are only about three people left to do everything else in the U.S. No wonder we're in trouble ... those three people must be pretty stressed out by now.
    Last edited by Oberon; 04-14-12 at 03:52 AM.

  9. #339
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I wasn't making any argument for or against capitalism, just asking a question of those who have a simplistic, inaccurate fantasy built around some fairy tale they read at Free Republic or heard on a talk show, that's all. If you can't explain your own ideology, that's fine, it doesn't bother me.
    Well then your question showed a complete lack of understanding of capitalism and didn't make any sense. Doesn't really change much.

    And I can defend it just fine, but you have to say something with some understanding behind it and make sense first.
    Last edited by Henrin; 04-14-12 at 04:12 AM.

  10. #340
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Penn's Woods
    Last Seen
    09-01-12 @ 09:09 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,984

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    'Private property' doesn't mean much if 10 people own it all and 300 million own nothing.
    That's a valid point. Please inform us if we arrive at the situation where 10 people own everything in the US and the remaining 300 million own nothing.

Page 34 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •