Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 753

Thread: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

  1. #191
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    but you insist west is in a better position to know, because he is a congressman and thus has insider information not available to us, regarding his allegations that 78-81 demo congressmen are communists
    what more do you want to talk about, since you also acknowledge that you take it on faith west knows more, but you have no idea what that might be
    I think you got it.

  2. #192
    #NeverTrump
    a351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Space Coast
    Last Seen
    09-09-17 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,902

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Dems need to be thankful that West just stopped with "Communist". The liberal lard-ass members he was targeting also make up the the race-pimps, and gubmit teat largesse pimps, and class-warfare wealth redistribution pimps, "its not your fault" pimps, "God damn America" pimps, and other parasite-pimps that are a disgrace to all creatures with a backbone.

    Like Gov Christie said earlier in the week. We are becoming a nation of largesse sitting at home wating for the next government check. aka pussies.
    Perhaps you could start with Communist, more specifically how you would qualify 81 members of the house as communist? Be specific please.

  3. #193
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Congressional Progressive Caucus : What is CPC?



    Socialist Party USA



    Holy ****, they are not the same. Now, since you are going to jump on the economic justice as some sort of code term, let's look at what they say about that:

    Congressional Progressive Caucus : The Progressive Promise



    Holy ****, they are talking about capitalism! See, this is why you should look things up for yourself, it will save a whole **** ton of embarrassment.
    You are talking about surface beauty, the image they show to the public. I was interested in the agenda items that Progressives, socialists, and the like talk about when they think it is just them in the conversation.

    I think the agendas are likely to be very similar.

  4. #194
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So we have already established that what West based his comment on was not true. We have already established that they are not Card Carrying Communists, nor even socialists, and we have established that they are not working for socialism nor communism, and yet you still want to argue it is somehow true because apparently you think every one on the elft is a communist/socialist? Do youi have any idea just how stupid you are making this instead of admitting he was an idiot who fell for a hoax?
    Frankly, those that advocate class warfare are the worst of communists. Those that advocate such as an expanding welfare class are the worst of communists. Those that advocate no accountability are the worst of Communists. West understands this, and he is surely not alone.

    Not said lightly, but the typical Marx-Leninist Communists were far more self respecting than this new American breed of political scum.

  5. #195
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Hare View Post
    Perhaps you could start with Communist, more specifically how you would qualify 81 members of the house as communist? Be specific please.
    See my above post. Whatever you want to call this growing cancer on the Republic, fomented by the worst of liberal stupidity, it is the ugliest nature of Communism. It is the lamest aspects of Communism.

  6. #196
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Frankly, those that advocate class warfare are the worst of communists. Those that advocate such as an expanding welfare class are the worst of communists. Those that advocate no accountability are the worst of Communists. West understands this, and he is surely not alone.

    Not said lightly, but the typical Marx-Leninist Communists were far more self respecting than this new American breed of political scum.
    Why the **** are there so many people in this thread who don't have a ****ing clue what communism is?
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  7. #197
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Why the **** are there so many people in this thread who don't have a ****ing clue what communism is?
    Brainwashed. I blame right wing talk radio

  8. #198
    #NeverTrump
    a351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Space Coast
    Last Seen
    09-09-17 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,902

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    See my above post. Whatever you want to call this growing cancer on the Republic, fomented by the worst of liberal stupidity, it is the ugliest nature of Communism. It is the lamest aspects of Communism.
    I'll take that as a white flag, seeing as the post you referenced provided zero correlation between the policies of liberals and communists.

  9. #199
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Frankly, those that advocate class warfare are the worst of communists. Those that advocate such as an expanding welfare class are the worst of communists. Those that advocate no accountability are the worst of Communists. West understands this, and he is surely not alone.

    Not said lightly, but the typical Marx-Leninist Communists were far more self respecting than this new American breed of political scum.
    That's quite right. Communists at one time would call themselves Communists and feel there was a certain cachet to it, as though they were more intellectually sophisticated because of their political leanings. Like the Progressives, etc. Trotskyites would debate with Leninists who would debate with Marxists who would debate with the Marxist/Leninists an so on, like the angels on the head of a pin.

    But now that many have become aware of the hells communism created even the most rabid Lenist/Marxist/Trotskyite head case has to back off a little. Mistakes were made, etc. but this time we'll get it right.

    It is a stealth war. Everyone knows that the United States cannot be defeated militarily so it will be done by other means, just as the Chinese have done in Tibet and the Muslims are doing in Europe. The United States will be defeated from within and, frankly, I think its too late to stop.

    Franklin said you've got a republic - if you can keep it- and i think we are living through the end of it now. Not the very end, that will take some time, but the beginning of the end. I'll be sorry to see it go.

  10. #200
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Rep. Allen West Says Up To 81 House Members Are Communists

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    That's quite right. Communists at one time would call themselves Communists and feel there was a certain cachet to it, as though they were more intellectually sophisticated because of their political leanings. Like the Progressives, etc. Trotskyites would debate with Leninists who would debate with Marxists who would debate with the Marxist/Leninists an so on, like the angels on the head of a pin.

    But now that many have become aware of the hells communism created even the most rabid Lenist/Marxist/Trotskyite head case has to back off a little. Mistakes were made, etc. but this time we'll get it right.

    It is a stealth war. Everyone knows that the United States cannot be defeated militarily so it will be done by other means, just as the Chinese have done in Tibet and the Muslims are doing in Europe. The United States will be defeated from within and, frankly, I think its too late to stop.

    Franklin said you've got a republic - if you can keep it- and i think we are living through the end of it now. Not the very end, that will take some time, but the beginning of the end. I'll be sorry to see it go.
    You are hilarious.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •