Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 157

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Special prosecutor says she won't use a grand jury in the Trayvon Mart

  1. #61
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Special prosecutor says she won't use a grand jury in the Trayvon

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal N. Bloeme View Post
    Kids are being murdered every day and the race hustlers on the left never say a word. That's also a "tragedy".
    Who are the "race hustlers" and how do you know them so well as to know what they say words about when you're not around and when a camera isn't in their face?

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 10:25 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,964

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Special prosecutor says she won't use a grand jury in the Trayvon

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Who are the "race hustlers" and how do you know them so well as to know what they say words about when you're not around and when a camera isn't in their face?
    Sharpton of MSNBC, Jackson, Roland Martin of CNN, Karen Finney of MSNBC, Martin Bashir of MSNBC, etc. There are more, but that's a good enough start to make a point.

  3. #63
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Special prosecutor says she won't use a grand jury in the Trayvon

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    If that's the case then the dead guy was causing a crime when he got shot. Either way, there was a crime going on. So if those who think Zimmerman is innocent they pretty much have to prove that Treyvon is guilty.

    That being said, I don't know where you get your "clear case" view from.
    No they don't. your understanding of the law vs court of public. For Zimmerman to be legally responsible the prosecution bears the burden of proof. Zimmerman only needs to introduce reasonbable doubt into the prosecutions case. Things like his injuries would reasonably suggest that he was assaulted. Things like the eye witnesses confirm it. The defense does not have to prove anything about Trayvon.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  4. #64
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Special prosecutor says she won't use a grand jury in the Trayvon

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal N. Bloeme View Post
    We have an eye witness who says Martin was beating up Zimmerman and Zimmerman had injuries. Sounds like self defense so far.
    And its all a clear cut case to you? I can see that if you ignore the witnesses to the contrary and the fact that there was a scuffle between two people and only one had any evidence of a scuffle on them. Or the evidence that the screams on the 911 tapes weren't Zimmerman's. It's easy for things to be a clear cut when you are selective about the evidence you chose to believe and others that you want to ignore. A jury won't have such a lenient pleasure in their deliberation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Special prosecutor says she won't use a grand jury in the Trayvon

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Why would anyone in their right mind want this all on them?
    Maybe she was afraid the GJ would not indict.

  6. #66
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:42 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,989

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Special prosecutor says she won't use a grand jury in the Trayvon

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal N. Bloeme View Post
    Kids are being murdered every day and the race hustlers on the left never say a word. That's also a "tragedy".
    You have been repeatedly been told that what you claim is not even worth the value of a bag of common garden manure. I gave you the links which prove you are dead wrong.

    In every city across the nation there are good people working to stop crime and death. Here in Detroit we have the Detroit 300. I have provided their link to you so I know that you know better.

    The question now becomes this: so if you know better, why do you continue to lie?
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  7. #67
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Special prosecutor says she won't use a grand jury in the Trayvon

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    And its all a clear cut case to you? I can see that if you ignore the witnesses to the contrary and the fact that there was a scuffle between two people and only one had any evidence of a scuffle on them. Or the evidence that the screams on the 911 tapes weren't Zimmerman's. It's easy for things to be a clear cut when you are selective about the evidence you chose to believe and others that you want to ignore. A jury won't have such a lenient pleasure in their deliberation.
    There is no evidence that the 911 tapes werent Zimmermans. They were the opinions of guys trying to get in on the exploitation of this situation. Again the defense does not have to disprove every piece of evidence. An eye witness alone is more than enough to derail an entire case.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  8. #68
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Special prosecutor says she won't use a grand jury in the Trayvon

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    No they don't. your understanding of the law vs court of public. For Zimmerman to be legally responsible the prosecution bears the burden of proof.
    Burden of proof = There is a dead body and you made it that way. From that point, you have to prove that it was self defense.

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    Zimmerman only needs to introduce reasonbable doubt into the prosecutions case. Things like his injuries would reasonably suggest that he was assaulted. Things like the eye witnesses confirm it. The defense does not have to prove anything about Trayvon.
    The defense has to prove that it was self defense and in doing so, you have to prove that he was being attacked by Treyvon which would be a crime by Treyvon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Special prosecutor says she won't use a grand jury in the Trayvon

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal N. Bloeme View Post
    Kids are being murdered every day and the race hustlers on the left never say a word. That's also a "tragedy".
    "race hustler" is that another word for anti-bigot?

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 10:25 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,964

    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Special prosecutor says she won't use a grand jury in the Trayvon

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    And its all a clear cut case to you? I can see that if you ignore the witnesses to the contrary and the fact that there was a scuffle between two people and only one had any evidence of a scuffle on them. Or the evidence that the screams on the 911 tapes weren't Zimmerman's. It's easy for things to be a clear cut when you are selective about the evidence you chose to believe and others that you want to ignore. A jury won't have such a lenient pleasure in their deliberation.
    People scream when they're shot.

    Zimmerman was the only one with injuries, verifying the eye witness account he was getting beat up.

    The rest of your post is emotional BS. I've been on a jury and was elected foreman. By the evidence I see so far, I would say it was self defense.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •