Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 134

Thread: Politics Obama administration points to rise in GSA costs under Bush amid conference

  1. #41
    Gone

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-16-16 @ 03:15 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,585

    Re: Politics Obama administration points to rise in GSA costs under Bush amid confere

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    I think you are confused as to the function and the purpose of the ignore feature.
    Perhaps....but I think not.

    I never need to read your thoughts...yet, should I feel compelled I can.

    And in doing so I gain entertainment, I see no negatives here. I have come to the understanding that your opinions tend to fall into a category I dismiss (ignorant), as in uninformed. I have therefore decided to use a function of the programming on this forum that allows me to note you have commented, but no longer be forced to actually suffer through digesting spoiled meat.


    Yet, when I see you have commented and wish entertainment...I can simply "View Post"...and sometimes I decide to toy with you.

  2. #42
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,933

    Re: White House points finger at Bush administration for GSA debacle

    Quote Originally Posted by a777pilot View Post
    This white-African, Fool, Bobo, the Post Turtle, is incapable of taking responsibility for anything.

    All is Bush's fault.
    The race card. predictable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #43
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,933

    Re: Politics Obama administration points to rise in GSA costs under Bush amid confere

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    Why is that?
    Because you don't hate who he hates as much as he hates. Therefore you are irrational. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #44
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: Politics Obama administration points to rise in GSA costs under Bush amid confere

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    Perhaps....but I think not.

    I never need to read your thoughts...yet, should I feel compelled I can.

    And in doing so I gain entertainment, I see no negatives here. I have come to the understanding that your opinions tend to fall into a category I dismiss (ignorant), as in uninformed. I have therefore decided to use a function of the programming on this forum that allows me to note you have commented, but no longer be forced to actually suffer through digesting spoiled meat.


    Yet, when I see you have commented and wish entertainment...I can simply "View Post"...and sometimes I decide to toy with you.

    D00d I don't even know who the **** you are, if you don't want to read my posts and respond, don't. but following me around screeching "yer st00pid" and telling me how you have me on ignore, seems childish at best.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #45
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: White House points finger at Bush administration for GSA debacle

    Quote Originally Posted by a777pilot View Post
    This white-African, Fool, Bobo, the Post Turtle, is incapable of taking responsibility for anything.

    All is Bush's fault.

    His race is irrelevant. My god this place is going downhill FAST. /facepalm
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #46
    Educator a777pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Flower Mound, in the basement
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 08:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    815

    Re: White House points finger at Bush administration for GSA debacle

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    The race card. predictable.
    What race card?

    How did I play the race card?
    I came into this world fighting, screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way.

  7. #47
    Educator a777pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Flower Mound, in the basement
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 08:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    815

    Re: White House points finger at Bush administration for GSA debacle

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    His race is irrelevant. My god this place is going downhill FAST. /facepalm
    I could not agree more. The reason I used that term, "white-African" is because the MSM is using similar terms in Florida....white-Hispanic, and Oklahoma....white-Indian.

    Besides that, The President has said he was black. As usual he is lying. He is one half Caucasian and one half African.
    I came into this world fighting, screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way.

  8. #48
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: White House points finger at Bush administration for GSA debacle

    Quote Originally Posted by a777pilot View Post
    I could not agree more. The reason I used that term, "white-African" is because the MSM is using similar terms in Florida....white-Hispanic, and Oklahoma....white-Indian.

    Besides that, The President has said he was black. As usual he is lying. He is one half Caucasian and one half African.


    The media is acting like an asshole, Don't be like the media, brother, We are better than that.


    I don't care what Obama calls himself.... I am 3/4 irish, 1/4 English... I identify with my irish heritage due to language and upbringing. Obama Identifies with his african roots because he grew up as for all intensive purposes a black man. His skin color, does not scream "white" to society. I see nothing wrong with Obama identifying with his African-american roots.
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 04-10-12 at 06:18 PM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #49
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,049

    Re: Politics Obama administration points to rise in GSA costs under Bush amid confere

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    The administration also argued Friday night that the cost of the Western Regional Conference increased sharply under the Bush White House -- from $93,000 in 2004 to $323,855 in 2006 to $655,025 in 2008, then $840,616 in 2010, or just 28 percent under Obama.

    Read more: Obama Administration Points To Rise In GSA Costs Under Bush Amid Conference Controversy | Fox News
    The article says nothing about Obama blaming this on Bush. It accuses them of doing so, but then only points out that the Obama administration merely pointed out the past trends of this conference going up in price every year. You're behaving as if someone said "well it ain't our fault!" and noone from the Obama administration I have heard has said that. They have also fired the people responsible. When you find me quotes from actual Obama administration officials then I'll start caring about this faux outrage du jour.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  10. #50
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,933

    Re: White House points finger at Bush administration for GSA debacle

    Quote Originally Posted by a777pilot View Post
    I could not agree more. The reason I used that term, "white-African" is because the MSM is using similar terms in Florida....white-Hispanic, and Oklahoma....white-Indian.

    Besides that, The President has said he was black. As usual he is lying. He is one half Caucasian and one half African.

    More race-baiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •