Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 195

Thread: Tyler Perry Pulled Over, Accuses White Cops of Racial Profiling via Facebook

  1. #51
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,462

    Re: Tyler Perry Pulled Over, Accuses White Cops of Racial Profiling via Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    sure glad that embarrassing moment did not make it to the media
    Of course it didn't. The only make it into the media when it's black celebrities claiming racism. Or whatever other ridiculous **** muciti is claiming now.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  2. #52
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Tyler Perry Pulled Over, Accuses White Cops of Racial Profiling via Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    The cops claim that is the case. Have you inspected the car? Do you hear the conversation between the cops and Perry?

    Still don't get it do you?

    Saw the car on TMZ, windows are tinted. Read the EYEWITNESS report. Why is it so hard for you to accept that Perry was pulled over because he broke the law?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 03:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Tyler Perry Pulled Over, Accuses White Cops of Racial Profiling via Facebook

    racial profiling is real.

    mistreatment of blacks by police, because they are black, is real.

    that's the first thing we all must accept.

  4. #54
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,462

    Re: Tyler Perry Pulled Over, Accuses White Cops of Racial Profiling via Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    racial profiling is real.

    mistreatment of blacks by police, because they are black, is real.

    that's the first thing we all must accept.
    Oscar doesn't think so. Alabama has no history of racial profiling, lynchings or racism. So he's completely oblivious to such things.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  5. #55
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,683

    Re: Tyler Perry Pulled Over, Accuses White Cops of Racial Profiling via Facebook

    From the OP link:

    "But then a second police cruiser pulled up, and a black Atlanta policeman emerged. "He took one look at me and had that 'Oh No' look on his face," Perry recounted.

    So does Perry expect special treatment because of who he is? He admits he made an illegal left turn.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  6. #56
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Tyler Perry Pulled Over, Accuses White Cops of Racial Profiling via Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Once again, you prove that facts don't matter to you. You assume you have them. Point of fact, tinted windows are NOT illegal in Atlanta.

    The degree to which windows are tinted can be illegal. I realize that this rather "glaring" difference is beyond your limited "vision". Pun intended.

    Georgia Department of Public Safety - House Bill Restores Georgia's Window Tint Law
    Have you seen the car? The windows are tinted so dark you cannot see inside. But hey, thanks for playing
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #57
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,683

    Re: Tyler Perry Pulled Over, Accuses White Cops of Racial Profiling via Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    racial profiling is real.

    mistreatment of blacks by police, because they are black, is real.

    that's the first thing we all must accept.
    black drivers sometimes break driving laws.
    not all minority drivers who break laws are racial profiled.
    not all mintory drivers are mistreated by LE.

    I will not accept your statement. Your statements as written is could lead one to believe you are saying all blacks are mistreated/profiled.

    Are their bigots/racists/etc. in the world. Yes, and they are made up of all races/ethnic groups.

    It is a poor excuse to claim profiling when the subject admits he made an illegal turn.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  8. #58
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,738

    Re: Tyler Perry Pulled Over, Accuses White Cops of Racial Profiling via Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    racial profiling is real.

    mistreatment of blacks by police, because they are black, is real.

    that's the first thing we all must accept.

    all true
    except they did NOT apply in the tyler perry incident
    it was not possible to profile someone based on race if you cannot see what race they are thru the vehicle's tinted windows
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    ... Maybe you shouldn’t be in the country. You have to stand proudly for the national anthem ... ~ tRump
    seldom right but never in doubt

  9. #59
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,462

    Re: Tyler Perry Pulled Over, Accuses White Cops of Racial Profiling via Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    Have you seen the car? The windows are tinted so dark you cannot see inside. But hey, thanks for playing
    Atlanta Tinted Windows Defense Attorneys | Atlanta Traffic Violation Attorneys | AtlantaTicketFighters.com

    Many drivers in Atlanta have tinted windows. Depending on your level of tint, you could be breaking the law. Because having illegally tinted windows in Atlanta is not a moving violation, you will not receive points against your license. However, the fines for tinted window in Atlanta can be high, depending on the court. Additionally, excessively tinted windows can lead to a traffic stop that can lead to the discovery of other more serious offenses. If you’ve been pulled over because of tinted window and are facing any charge, call the attorneys at the Atlanta Ticket Fighters.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  10. #60
    Sage

    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Over that way
    Last Seen
    05-25-18 @ 12:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,566

    Re: Tyler Perry Pulled Over, Accuses White Cops of Racial Profiling via Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Don't have to. Here is Mel Gibson blaming the Jews for you know... everything wrong with the world:

    Gibson's Anti-Semitic Tirade -- Alleged Cover Up | TMZ.com
    Are you kidding me? That was discussed all over the freaking place. Lets not act like it wasnt. Your failing at this. Show me somethign that actually makes your point.
    “I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole.”


Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •