Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Spike Lee in talks with couple forced to flee home

  1. #31
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,280

    Re: Spike Lee in talks with couple forced to flee home

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    you're joking, right?

    you can't connect a cell number to an address?
    I haven't seen it done for free, no.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 10:25 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,964

    Re: Spike Lee in talks with couple forced to flee home

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Two douchebags who happen to be lefties and you condemn everyone on the left?

    I have no doubt you are quick to call out the nimrods on the right. Although i suspect you're nothing more than a right wing apologist anyway.
    If the right wing idiots were responsible for the circus then I would join in. The fact is, what we have is a left wing ginned up mess that is dividing our nation. It's sick and it's from the left, not the right.


  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Spike Lee in talks with couple forced to flee home

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal N. Bloeme View Post
    If the right wing idiots were responsible for the circus then I would join in. The fact is, what we have is a left wing ginned up mess that is dividing our nation. It's sick and it's from the left, not the right.
    Riiiiight, because NO conservative has said Zimmerman is guilty. Suuuuuure. Have fun with your selective outrage conservative.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 10:25 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,964

    Re: Spike Lee in talks with couple forced to flee home

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Riiiiight, because NO conservative has said Zimmerman is guilty. Suuuuuure. Have fun with your selective outrage conservative.
    Oh c'mon. Get real here. This has been a lefty lynch mob all week. Let law enforcement do their job and let the court decide it.

  5. #35
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Spike Lee in talks with couple forced to flee home

    According to MSNBC Spike Lee has apologized and agreed to pay for their problems.

    "Spike Lee did the right thing," the couple’s lawyer, Matt Morgan, tweeted. "The McClain’s claim is fully resolved. Thank you Spike!!!"
    No dollar amount was revealed. Elaine McClain described the apology as sincere.
    If they have reached an agreement and accepted his apology that should be all that is needed. He broke no laws.

    U.S. News - Spike Lee apologizes to Florida couple, agrees to pay for retweeting their address
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Spike Lee in talks with couple forced to flee home

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal N. Bloeme View Post
    Oh c'mon. Get real here. This has been a lefty lynch mob all week. Let law enforcement do their job and let the court decide it.
    Sure thing, whatever you say conservative. Yep no conservative has said Zimmerman is guilty. Have fun in fantasy land too.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    07-12-12 @ 05:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    494

    Re: Spike Lee in talks with couple forced to flee home

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Riiiiight, because NO conservative has said Zimmerman is guilty. Suuuuuure. Have fun with your selective outrage conservative.
    As a FAIR and BALANCED Independent, what I see from the right is a wait and see until all the evidence is out approach.

    As for all those Lefty Liberals, they so want to believe that this is racially motivated hate murder. They are soooo hoping that this tragedy turns out to be a racist hate crime. If evidence turns out in Zimmerman's favor, the Liberals will still grasp at straws to make themselves believe that its a racially motivated hate crime murder.

    That's my FAIR and BALANCED observation.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Spike Lee in talks with couple forced to flee home

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    As a FAIR and BALANCED Independent, what I see from the right is a wait and see until all the evidence is out approach.

    As for all those Lefty Liberals, they so want to believe that this is racially motivated hate murder. They are soooo hoping that this tragedy turns out to be a racist hate crime. If evidence turns out in Zimmerman's favor, the Liberals will still grasp at straws to make themselves believe that its a racially motivated hate crime murder.

    That's my FAIR and BALANCED observation.
    Well, unfortunately since we don't see you as a fair and balanced independent, your point is disregarded.

    I've seen conservatives on this board claim that Trayvon is automatically guilty and got what he deserved. Not exactly a fair and balanced view.

    And I've also seen conservatives on this board say Zimmerman is guilty.

    So spare me the whole, "the right is waiting to see, while the left judges" nonsense as it is complete bull****.

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    07-12-12 @ 05:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    494

    Re: Spike Lee in talks with couple forced to flee home

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Well, unfortunately since we don't see you as a fair and balanced independent, your point is disregarded.

    Oh so please enlightened me on why I'.m not a FAIR and BALANCED Independent in your mind. I happened to share many of your Liberals views. Is it because I'm not not Liberal enough?

  10. #40
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,280

    Re: Spike Lee in talks with couple forced to flee home

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal N. Bloeme View Post
    If the right wing idiots were responsible for the circus then I would join in. The fact is, what we have is a left wing ginned up mess that is dividing our nation. It's sick and it's from the left, not the right.
    Thanks for proving my point. Obama has done nothing to spur on anyone. And yet here you are with your poster and your extremist bull****. Still laughing at the fact that you don't have the stones to admit you're a right winger. You think anyone here is fooled?
    Last edited by Top Cat; 03-30-12 at 10:17 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •