1. The lead investigator suggested prosecution, and the prosecutor's office decided against it.
2. Zimmerman DID kill Martin--it's not like its made up or anything.
3. A family RIGHTLY wants to see this case go to trial.
4. Initially it WAS NOT going to go to trial.
5. Most people think that it is pretty strange, that somehow a possible murder does not go to trial at all. This seems strange whether race is at issue or not.
6. The fact that The Sanford PD has had trouble with Race issues in the past, certainly plays some role in the reasonable suspicion (even if false) that something strange is going on in this case.
7. The SYG law is not something that most people understand, and--I think--reasonably so. It really doesn't make much sense to me.
8. The fact that Sharpton and Jessie Jackson joined in, does make things even more unnecessarily racially charged--BUT--had this much attention not come to the case, the case may well have never gotten a thorough investigation.
9. Some people think "Wow, why should this case get so much attention?" Other people think "Wow, why should it take so much media attention just to get basic justice?"
10. As I've said before: What we have here, my friends, is a world-class cluster****.
Welcome to Democracy.