Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 268

Thread: Trayvon Martin school suspension linked to pot(edited)

  1. #1
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Trayvon Martin school suspension linked to pot(edited)

    It was posted many times on this forum that Trayvon Martin had only been suspended for "tardiness." That was more deliberate false information to support the claim he was a perfect behavior African-American child walking home from a candy store.

    Instead, it looks like George Zimmerman had hit the nail on the head in his evaluation of Martin.

    Trayvon Martin was on suspension for school for possessing burglary tools and a bagging with traces of marijuana. The latter suggests drug dealing.

    In his 911 call, Zimmerman told the police that Martin was acting suspiciously, then that Martin was approaching him - Martin putting his hand in his waistband and then in his pocket. He told the police it was clear by Martin's behavior that he was on drugs.

    However, when Martin saw Zimmerman on the phone, he turned and ran. Why? It is not an unreasonable conclusion he ran because he had dope on him. Then seeing Zimmerman off the phone and Martin either not wanting Zimmerman to see his hiding his dope or seeing what house he went to unless the police then searched it, he attacked Zimmerman coming to use deadly force beating Zimmerman's head into the concrete as Zimmerman shouted for help.

    No one carries dope unless they use dope. Since there is no way to smoke dope in school due to odors, it likely the reason the bag only had residuals was because he was dealing it in school. May have been dealing the night Zimmerman saw him and/or out of the house getting stoned. A person who as illegal drugs uses illegal drugs.

    Oh, he also was suspended for vandalizing school property spraying "WTF" on a locker(s).

    Burglary tools? Dope? Likely dope dealing at school and in the neighborhood? Caught with a burglary tool and women's jewelry? Hiding something in his pocket seeing someone calling the police and running? Property destruction and vandalism?
    Slamming Zimmerman's head into the concrete as Zimmerman screamed pleading someone to help him - and Zimmerman just continuing his deadly-force assault likely doped up at the time?


    This contradicts the incessant portrayal innocent perfect behavior little Trayvon Martin just walking straight home from the C-store with candy. And it would appear that Zimmerman's observation of Martin to 911 was dead-on accurate.

    It appears highly possible that Martin was a doped-up burglar and drug dealer casing and working the neigbhorhood when Zimmerman gave a damn and called 911 for police to come check him out. Zimmerman "following" him appears to see where he went or where he dumped drugs he was likely carrying (and using and maybe dealing) for when police arrived.

    Trayvon Martin school suspension linked to pot - US news - Life - msnbc.com

    Trayvon Martin case: He was suspended from school for having a 'burglary tool' | Mail Online
    Last edited by Redress; 03-27-12 at 10:52 AM. Reason: To Comply with BN guidelines-Title changed.

  2. #2
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    08-24-13 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    207

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Heard it here, first!






    Just teasing! it's been all over the intert00bz, for a couple of days.
    Last edited by fyrenza; 03-27-12 at 06:07 AM.

  3. #3
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,056

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Trayvon Martin was on suspension for school for possessing burglary tools
    No. He was not:

    Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin - Florida - MiamiHerald.com

    Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.

    Read more here: Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin - Florida - MiamiHerald.com.
    How do you expect to be taken seriously if you cite rags which can't even get the article they cite right? Trayvon WAS NOT suspended because of "tools" - i.e. a screwdriver - he was suspended for GRAFFITI. This isn't a lie - it's what the article the Daily Mail references actually says.

    Here is what the article the Daily Mail sources then states:

    No evidence ever surfaced that the jewelry was stolen.

    Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/2...#storylink=cpy
    Please stop being so blatantly dishonest?

    Since there is no way to smoke dope in school due to odors
    Hahaha. You're so ridiculous it's funny. No way to smoke dope? You mean weed? Because of odors? I guess you expect us to believe kids nowadays haven't heard of body spray? Good luck smelling weed through one spray of any local 3 dollar deodorant.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 03-27-12 at 06:30 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #4
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    08-24-13 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    207

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    No. He was not:

    Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin - Florida - MiamiHerald.com



    How do you expect to be taken seriously if you cite rags which can't even get the article they cite right? Trayvon WAS NOT suspended because of "tools" - i.e. a screwdriver - he was suspended for GRAFFITI. This isn't a lie - it's what the article the Daily Mail references actually says.

    Here is what the article the Daily Mail sources then states:



    Please stop being so blatantly dishonest?



    Hahaha. You're so ridiculous it's funny. No way to smoke dope? You mean weed? Because of odors? I guess you expect us to believe kids nowadays haven't heard of body spray? Good luck smelling weed through one spray of any local 3 dollar deodorant.
    You're calling others "blatantly dishonest" in their posts

    when you cite the Miami Herald and some UK rag???

    Seriously?

  5. #5
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,056

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by fyrenza View Post
    You're calling others "blatantly dishonest" in their posts

    when you cite the Miami Herald and some UK rag???

    Seriously?
    Kk - keep up cause I'll only state this one: The UK rag was brought up by Joko i.e. Daily Mail - The Daily Mail cites it's source as the Miami Herald. The Miami Herald has a COMPLETELY different account of not only what the Daily Mail is stating but what Joko concocted. Not only is there no evidence that the jewelry was stolen, Trayvon AS PER THE REPORT sourced by the Daily Mail and Miami Herald, was NOT suspended for a screw driver. Maybe you should let somebody else write your posts for you. Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your thing... or for that matter Joko's.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #6
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,417

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    I have a pencil on my desk in my office. Have you seen The Dark Knight? That pencil is a lethal weapon. I guess I also have several burglary tools. I have several flat head screwdrivers in my garage. Not only that, I own a box cutter. *gasp!* I must be a terrorist.

    A baggie w/residue? Just one? Suggests using more than dealing, IMO.

    Side note: The only people who use the word "dope" are people who jump to conclusions and try their hardest to see the worst in people. Talk about serious and dedicated projection.

  7. #7
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,056

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    I have a pencil on my desk in my office. Have you seen The Dark Knight? That pencil is a lethal weapon. I guess I also have several burglary tools. I have several flat head screwdrivers in my garage. Not only that, I own a box cutter. *gasp!* I must be a terrorist.

    A baggie w/residue? Just one? Suggests using more than dealing, IMO.

    Side note: The only people who use the word "dope" are people who jump to conclusions and try their hardest to see the worst in people. Talk about serious and dedicated projection.
    I have a swiss army knife attached to my keys.

    I....

    Am...

    The Batman.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #8
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I have a swiss army knife attached to my keys.

    I....

    Am...

    The Batman.
    You posted MANY times raging that Trayvon Martin had ONLY been suspended for being tardy. You posted that over and over, raging that didn't mean anything.
    100% of those messages of yours was false.
    He was suspended THREE times. Reasons include having a burglary tools AND girl's/women's jewelry, contain a baggie with drug residue, and vandalizing school property with spray paint.
    SOURCES now include the New York Times, Huffington Post, MSNBC, FOX, The New York Post, CBS, nearly every major media source and Martin's own mother.

    You really do seem to have no concern for truth at any level. You should stop knowing posting false messages. Like it or not, truth speaks for itself.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,056

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    You posted MANY times raging that Trayvon Martin had ONLY been suspended for being tardy.
    No. I most CERTAINLY have not. I haven't been posting about his suspensions because they are irrelevant. Please quit making **** up? Actually - **** that - tell me again about how he was suspended for having a screw driver even though the source YOU CLAIM says he did DOES NOT SAY THAT? I have already explained to you and POSTED the article the Daily Mail cites - It says:

    Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.

    Read more here: Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin - Florida - MiamiHerald.com.
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/2...t-trayvon.html

    However I welcome you to post a SINGLE post of mine addressing his suspensions? You can't. Cause you're a liar.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 03-27-12 at 07:05 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #10
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    A weak argument is worse than silence.

    Searching his locker after catching him on video vandalizing a locker certainly was legitimate. And it known he was attacking lockers - that was his vandalism caught on video. Finding a screwdriver (which is not a school item and but is good for prying open lockers), they also find jewelry. He refuses to name who he got it from.

    Any school personnel would conclude they were stolen. Since cheap jewelry is not something that a teenage girl would call to the police, that it did not result in formal criminal charges doesn't change the reality that all rational people realize.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •