Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Results 261 to 268 of 268

Thread: Trayvon Martin school suspension linked to pot(edited)

  1. #261
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    its called the news, and FACTS.
    It wasn't beating a cop, he pushed the cop. Also, he was not convicted of assault on a police officer.

    so much for your "fact".

  2. #262
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    its called the news, and FACTS.
    LoL... one does not equate the other and you know that...

    If we are to take this information at face value - Zimmerman has a violent past and that lends credibility to those supporting Zimmerman's guilt.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #263
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,945
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    If we are to take this information at face value - Zimmerman has a violent past and that lends credibility to those supporting Zimmerman's guilt.
    Perhaps a single iota

    Imho, I don't think that showing us a one time event that happened 7 years ago is a strong case for demonstrating a pattern of behavior, or tendencies, or w/e.
    I may be wrong.

  4. #264
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W. Moon View Post
    Perhaps a single iota

    Imho, I don't think that showing us a one time event that happened 7 years ago is a strong case for demonstrating a pattern of behavior, or tendencies, or w/e.
    True not a pattern, but it shows he can and has become violent in the past. There's precious few of us humans who have not been violent in one way or another in our lifetimes - it's part of human nature as we all know.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  5. #265
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    My point was the panthers are offering a cash reward for Zimmerman, nevermind mr myopic LOL
    But what's your point in showing that?

    The actions of the Black Panthers do not affect the guilt or innocence of anyone actually involved.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #266
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    But what's your point in showing that?

    The actions of the Black Panthers do not affect the guilt or innocence of anyone actually involved.
    Certainly these two things are different. What it does provide in showing that is that the NBPP is willing to commit a felony by offering a bounty on what legally constitutes an innocent person. It also shows that the law in Florida is not taking action on the NBPP either, in order to preserve public peace even though the NBPP is arguably breaking the law.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #267
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,149

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Certainly these two things are different. What it does provide in showing that is that the NBPP is willing to commit a felony by offering a bounty on what legally constitutes an innocent person. It also shows that the law in Florida is not taking action on the NBPP either, in order to preserve public peace even though the NBPP is arguably breaking the law.
    this recent arrest indicates - to me - that the government is watching their actions
    Bond set for New Black Panther leader in weapons case *| ajc.com
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  8. #268
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    this recent arrest indicates - to me - that the government is watching their actions
    Bond set for New Black Panther leader in weapons case *| ajc.com
    I think that's the least they could do at this point...
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •