Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 268

Thread: Trayvon Martin school suspension linked to pot(edited)

  1. #11
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    It was posted many times on this forum that Trayvon Martin had only been suspended for "tardiness." That was more deliberate false information to support the claim he was a perfect behavior African-American child walking home from a candy store.

    Instead, it looks like George Zimmerman had hit the nail on the head in his evaluation of Martin.

    Trayvon Martin was on suspension for school for possessing burglary tools and a bagging with traces of marijuana. The latter suggests drug dealing.

    In his 911 call, Zimmerman told the police that Martin was acting suspiciously, then that Martin was approaching him - Martin putting his hand in his waistband and then in his pocket. He told the police it was clear by Martin's behavior that he was on drugs.

    However, when Martin saw Zimmerman on the phone, he turned and ran. Why? It is not an unreasonable conclusion he ran because he had dope on him. Then seeing Zimmerman off the phone and Martin either not wanting Zimmerman to see his hiding his dope or seeing what house he went to unless the police then searched it, he attacked Zimmerman coming to use deadly force beating Zimmerman's head into the concrete as Zimmerman shouted for help.

    No one carries dope unless they use dope. Since there is no way to smoke dope in school due to odors, it likely the reason the bag only had residuals was because he was dealing it in school. May have been dealing the night Zimmerman saw him and/or out of the house getting stoned. A person who as illegal drugs uses illegal drugs.

    Oh, he also was suspended for vandalizing school property spraying "WTF" on a locker(s).

    Burglary tools? Dope? Likely dope dealing at school and in the neighborhood? Caught with a burglary tool and women's jewelry? Hiding something in his pocket seeing someone calling the police and running? Property destruction and vandalism?
    Slamming Zimmerman's head into the concrete as Zimmerman screamed pleading someone to help him - and Zimmerman just continuing his deadly-force assault likely doped up at the time?


    This contradicts the incessant portrayal innocent perfect behavior little Trayvon Martin just walking straight home from the C-store with candy. And it would appear that Zimmerman's observation of Martin to 911 was dead-on accurate.

    It appears highly possible that Martin was a doped-up burglar and drug dealer casing and working the neigbhorhood when Zimmerman gave a damn and called 911 for police to come check him out. Zimmerman "following" him appears to see where he went or where he dumped drugs he was likely carrying (and using and maybe dealing) for when police arrived.

    Trayvon Martin school suspension linked to pot - US news - Life - msnbc.com

    Trayvon Martin case: He was suspended from school for having a 'burglary tool' | Mail Online
    The speculation involved in this is beyond unreasonable. You need to take a break from this joko. A screwdriver is hardly damning evidence of a "burglary tool" and a bad with traces of marijuana is hardly evidence of drug dealing. You are stretching this way to far.

    I mean, it's clear that Martin isn't an innocent as he was originally portrayed just like Zimmerman isn't as innocent as his lawyer, family and friends are portraying him, but damn dude, you are jumping to conclusions that don't make a shred of sense.

  2. #12
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    A weak argument is worse than silence.

    Searching his locker after catching him on video vandalizing a locker certainly was legitimate. And it known he was attacking lockers - that was his vandalism caught on video. Finding a screwdriver (which is not a school item and but is good for prying open lockers), they also find jewelry. He refuses to name who he got it from.

    Any school personnel would conclude they were stolen. Since cheap jewelry is not something that a teenage girl would call to the police, that it did not result in formal criminal charges doesn't change the reality that all rational people realize.
    Any school personnel would conclude they were stolen? I guess that must be why he got suspended for graffiti and NOT theft. I guess that's why the police couldn't get him on theft. I guess that's why he wasn't arrested. I guess that's why not a single person said they were stolen. I guess that's why - wait... the report, its findings and circumstances contradict EVERYTHING a school personnel could have concluded.

    Why don't you stop concluding, guessing and doing magic tricks and actually present some evidence? ANY? You've already been exposed as nothing more than a lying hack who commits self own age simply because he's too intellectually lazy to look up the sources he cites.

    Now you're dodging and ducking when asked to substantiate your accusations against me. I guess I now realize why you're so bent on defending Zimmerman. You're liar just like him. You went from claiming you couldn't smoke weed because of the smell to making Trayvon out to be a drug dealer due to ONE baggie. Not only does that make you sound like you've never been within 100 miles of somebody who smokes weed - it's worse - it makes you sound like a blatantly dishonest person that thinks one baggie SUGGESTS drug dealing.

    So JOKO - where the **** did I talk about Martin's suspensions? You said I posted about it MANY times? Where? Quick ducking and dodging and unlike that punk bitch Zimmerman, come at me like a man would. Don't make up **** and then run away from YOUR claim.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 03-27-12 at 07:22 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #13
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    The speculation involved in this is beyond unreasonable. You need to take a break from this joko. A screwdriver is hardly damning evidence of a "burglary tool" and a bad with traces of marijuana is hardly evidence of drug dealing. You are stretching this way to far.

    I mean, it's clear that Martin isn't an innocent as he was originally portrayed just like Zimmerman isn't as innocent as his lawyer, family and friends are portraying him, but damn dude, you are jumping to conclusions that don't make a shred of sense.
    But they do make sense. a screwdriver in school combined with jewelry he can not explain, after caught on video messing with lockers, does tell of theft.

    An empty baggy with pot residual in school where he couldn't smoke it does suggest strongly dealing joints.

    Schools don't have to make decisions to the standards of a criminal trial. Nor do I. Nor am I willing to conclude that both Martin and Zimmerman weren't equally not innocent and equal in terms of good-guy/bad-guy comparisons.

  4. #14
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    But they do make sense. a screwdriver in school combined with jewelry he can not explain, after caught on video messing with lockers, does tell of theft.
    No. It doesn't. The video shows him putting graffiti on the lockers. Not breaking into them. QUIT MAKING **** UP.

    An empty baggy with pot residual in school where he couldn't smoke it does suggest strongly dealing joints.
    Dealing joints? Do you even know how drug dealing works? Hahahaha. Joints haven't been "dealt" in American school since the 1930s. It's either dimes, 20bags, etc. Seriously dude. Stop while you're ahead.

    Schools don't have to make decisions to the standards of a criminal trial. Nor do I. Nor am I willing to conclude that both Martin and Zimmerman weren't equally not innocent and equal in terms of good-guy/bad-guy comparisons.
    It was reported to the police. The police didn't find any criminal wrongdoing.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #15
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Any school personnel would conclude they were stolen? I guess that must be why he got suspended for graffiti and NOT theft. I guess that's why the police couldn't get him on theft. I guess that's why he wasn't arrested. I guess that's why not a single person said they were stolen. I guess that's why - wait... the report, its findings and circumstances contradict EVERYTHING a school personnel could have concluded.

    Why don't you stop concluding, guessing and doing magic tricks and actually present some evidence? ANY? You've already been exposed as nothing more than a lying hack who commits self own age simply because he's too intellectually lazy to look up the sources he cites.

    Now you're dodging and ducking when asked to substantiate your accusations against me. I guess I now realize why you're so bent on defending Zimmerman. You're liar just like him. You went from claiming you couldn't smoke weed because of the smell to making Trayvon out to be a drug dealer due to ONE baggie. Not only does that make you sound like you've never been within 100 miles of somebody who smokes weed - it's worse - it makes you sound like a blatantly dishonest person that thinks one baggie SUGGESTS drug dealing.

    So JOKO - where the **** did I talk about Martin's suspensions? You said I posted about it MANY times? Where? Quick ducking and dodging and unlike that punk bitch Zimmerman, come at me like a man would. Don't make up **** and then run away from YOUR claim.
    The search features do not allow search individual posts, only threads. I have no interest in scrolling through 500 threads.

    It would be very difficult for Martin to smoke pot in school and not get caught due to the smell. It is not the baggie that suggests dealing, it is that the baggie was empty. Where did it go? There would be no reason to bring an empty baggie to school and he couldn't smoke a baggie of pot in school. I suppose he could have been giving it away, but adds up to the same thing.

  6. #16
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,073

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    increasingly it is indeed looking like the initial media narrative of an innocent young boy being stalked and murdered by a racist is utter baloney - and once again the left-leaning press has destroyed an innocent mans' reputation in their desire to push a racial narrative.

    Sharpton will never eat crow - the lacrosse thing, imo, demonstrates that. But it will be interesting to see if (for example) other certain MSNBC hosts do.

  7. #17
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    But they do make sense. a screwdriver in school combined with jewelry he can not explain, after caught on video messing with lockers, does tell of theft.
    No, it doesn't. If you want it to mean theft, then that's what it will mean. Or it could mean he had a screw driver to help a friend repair something or he had jewelry for his girlfriend or he's just a high school kid with a bunch of random crap. I certainly had random crap in my locker and backpack when I was in high school. We don't know at all.

    An empty baggy with pot residual in school where he couldn't smoke it does suggest strongly dealing joints.
    No, it does not "strongly" suggest drug dealing. You need to take a break from this because your argument suggests a break from reality. I'm being serious. When I was in high school (a very strict school by the way), kids smoked in the bathrooms and had vodka in their water bottles - it didn't make any of them drug dealers.

    Schools don't have to make decisions to the standards of a criminal trial. Nor do I. Nor am I willing to conclude that both Martin and Zimmerman weren't equally not innocent and equal in terms of good-guy/bad-guy comparisons.
    This entire thread is ridiculous.

  8. #18
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    No. It doesn't. The video shows him putting graffiti on the lockers. Not breaking into them. QUIT MAKING **** UP.



    Dealing joints? Do you even know how drug dealing works? Hahahaha. Joints haven't been "dealt" in American school since the 1930s. It's either dimes, 20bags, etc. Seriously dude. Stop while you're ahead.



    It was reported to the police. The police didn't find any criminal wrongdoing.
    I am quite confident I know more about one to one drug dealing than you. Selling individual joints is as common as selling individual cigarettes, selling a line of coke or selling a single hotshot of horse. But whether he was dealing in joints or small bags, no difference.

  9. #19
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    The search features do not allow search individual posts, only threads. I have no interest in scrolling through 500 threads.
    Another lie.

    It would be very difficult for Martin to smoke pot in school and not get caught due to the smell.
    Unless of course he had a 3 dollar can of AXE in his locker. Seriously, have you EVER smoked weed? It's not a skunk. It's quite easy to get rid of with some gum and 3 minutes in a washroom.

    It is not the baggie that suggests dealing, it is that the baggie was empty. Where did it go?
    Gee, I don't know - he SMOKED IT?

    There would be no reason to bring an empty baggie to school and he couldn't smoke a baggie of pot in school. I suppose he could have been giving it away, but adds up to the same thing.
    This is why you really need to stop making **** up. You sound like an old person who has NEVER smoked weed:

    I use to have TONS of baggies in my car from stuff I had smoked and simply was too lazy to clean up. You're talking to somebody who actually smoked weed in junior high AND high school before it was cool. That was at a school where seeing 12 patrol cars parked outside was almost traditional. EVERYONE and their mothers smoked weed at my school. Those who didn't was cause they were probably in detention. Rolling up a joint takes about 3 minutes if you roll it in a bathroom. He could have walked down the street during his lunch break and smoked it. Really, the possibilities for smoking weed in a school are endless with or without cameras. Actually he could have smoked it a week before and simply kept the baggie for the same reason I did: To keep MORE weed in next time I smoked.

    Hahah dealing joints huh? You're funny. How much would a joint cost? Hahaha do you even realize that weed is sold in GRAMS? It's not sold by the cigarette.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 03-27-12 at 07:37 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #20
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Trayvon Martin - burglary tools and illegal drugs possession...

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    I am quite confident I know more about one to one drug dealing than you. Selling individual joints is as common as selling individual cigarettes, selling a line of coke or selling a single hotshot of horse. But whether he was dealing in joints or small bags, no difference.
    Hahahaha oh yeah? Common huh? Common where? 1923? Here - I'll put you through a small test my young liar friend - if I'm selling white label(no sticks), how much does a set fetch you if a third of it is purple haze? Let's say you're dealing out of the Midwest and using their retail prices. No worries. I'll wait.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 03-27-12 at 07:44 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •