Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 147

Thread: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

  1. #71
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWOlin View Post
    As I said before in another post. You people are sick for simply not saying "Hey this adult shot and killed a child there should be extreme ramifications."

    Let's say your son was a Billy Bad-Ass and I lived in a Florida. I saw your Billy Bad-Ass son walk by so I started to stalk him. He got wind of this and he turned around and got all hard with me. Instead of you know, not doing anything about it or doing that in the first place because I'm a grown man, I pull out a gun because his little fist punched me and put two in his head. There you go guys he hit me! You can't say **** about it but I just killed your son. Would you defend that? Would you say I had a right to do it?

    Once again, you people. Sick.

    My Billy Bad-Ass son would anticipate. Ya see, my Billy Bad-Ass son would know that, the means of surviving a lethal scenario, is neither the weapon nor his Gumbo noodles Koo-Fart skillz. His primary tool would be his combat mindset. Just like his daddy, Billy Bad-Ass Sr.

  2. #72
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWOlin View Post
    As I said before in another post. You people are sick for simply not saying "Hey this adult shot and killed a child there should be extreme ramifications."
    Why?
    Yes he is someone's child, just as Zimmerman is someone's child, but framing it that way is ridiculous.
    Trayvon was a young adult of the age 17. He was old enough to be emancipated and old enough to be tried as an adult.

    By the evidence we have, Trayvon's actions are the only thing wrong. That makes him responsible for the situation.

  3. #73
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,121
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    The family gave photos that most reminded them of their son. I doubt it was some plot.
    The picture of him when he was 12 years old (the one the media uses in the "Hollister" shirt) works for their agenda. The ones that depict him at age 17 just doesn't gin up public symathy and fuel the fires of a race war.

  4. #74
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,121
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Why?
    Yes he is someone's child, just as Zimmerman is someone's child, but framing it that way is ridiculous.
    Trayvon was a young adult of the age 17. He was old enough to be emancipated and old enough to be tried as an adult.

    By the evidence we have, Trayvon's actions are the only thing wrong. That makes him responsible for the situation.
    But, but, but but....

  5. #75
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,262

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWOlin View Post
    As I said before in another post. You people are sick for simply not saying "Hey this adult shot and killed a child there should be extreme ramifications."

    Let's say your son was a Billy Bad-Ass and I lived in a Florida. I saw your Billy Bad-Ass son walk by so I started to stalk him. He got wind of this and he turned around and got all hard with me. Instead of you know, not doing anything about it or doing that in the first place because I'm a grown man, I pull out a gun because his little fist punched me and put two in his head. There you go guys he hit me! You can't say **** about it but I just killed your son. Would you defend that? Would you say I had a right to do it?

    Once again, you people. Sick.
    Once again you're irrational, and don't even follow the law.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  6. #76
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Once again you're irrational, and don't even follow the law.
    You see... it's because you and apparently I cannot comprehend properly. Only the emotional brain trust of irrational knee jerk responders truly can understand.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #77
    Guru
    JohnWOlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    01-17-17 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,594

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    So just so I get this straight: I see your guys young son down in Florida outside of
    Bush gardens or something and I feel he is up to no good same situation I should do what Zimmerman did because it's your
    Kids fault? Please enlighten me of your views.
    "We’re going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that’s crazy." -Reagan

  8. #78
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWOlin View Post
    So just so I get this straight: I see your guys young son down in Florida outside of
    Bush gardens or something and I feel he is up to no good same situation I should do what Zimmerman did because it's your
    Kids fault? Please enlighten me of your views.
    It's difficult to argue an appeal to emotion fallacy....

    That's why the law exists you see. Victims family's are not going to think logically, or follow the law as they're emotionally distraught. The law exists, judges exist, jury's exist and the police exist to take a factual and impartial view when the family's of victims cannot. They rely on physical and circumstantial evidence not emotional appeals which benefit no one. Zimmerman is responsible for the death of another human being... if he is at fault in any way for that per Florida State law, he should be held accountable. Period. Problem is, we have an overabundance of emotional outbursts and not enough facts and evidence.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #79
    Guru
    JohnWOlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    01-17-17 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,594

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    It's difficult to argue an appeal to emotion fallacy....

    That's why the law exists you see. Victims family's are not going to think logically, or follow the law as they're emotionally distraught. The law exists, judges exist, jury's exist and the police exist to take a factual and impartial view when the family's of victims cannot. They rely on physical and circumstantial evidence not emotional appeals which benefit no one. Zimmerman is responsible for the death of another human being... if he is at fault in any way for that per Florida State law, he should be held accountable. Period. Problem is, we have an overabundance of emotional outbursts and not enough facts and evidence.
    The fact is he disregarded what a dispatcher told him and shot a child. The fact is this silly law needs repealed. If the kid burst into his house that's one thing. What he did is another thing altogether.
    "We’re going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that’s crazy." -Reagan

  10. #80
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWOlin View Post
    The fact is he disregarded what a dispatcher told him and shot a child. The fact is this silly law needs repealed. If the kid burst into his house that's one thing. What he did is another thing altogether.
    The dispatcher has no authority - yes he ignored the dispatchers request to stop following Martin. The law is fine IMO. I'm not sure how it's being applied in this case, since this case has not even been reviewed by a Grand Jury yet.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •