Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 147

Thread: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

  1. #61
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    So it's clear you cannot be rational about the subject matter.
    What's there to be rational about? You've proudly proclaimed that you prefer to wallow in ignorance than to question your initial, flawed assumptions. I've already calmly and rationally explained the truth to you. I cannot force you to accept the education that has been offered.

    If you can't be honest and reflective about your previous posts, what's the point of discussing it further?
    You don't understand what I was saying and you have chosen to remain ignorant of what I was saying so you are certainly not a competent judge of my honesty. You've proudly proclaimed that you will wallow in your own ignorance, so what can I possibly do to help you understand?

    My ignorance is only limited to the what you provided me to observe.
    Stop lying. You have already openly stated that you have decided not to take advantage of the evidence that is available for you to analyze, and that you are perfectly content to stick with your erroneous conclusions which you absolutely refuse to question under any circumstances.

    I don't have to make anything up
    Of course you do. when someone is faced with something they can't comprehend and they refuse to educate themselves about that which they can't comprehend, the only way they can possibly lay claim to knowing anything about said thing is by making it all up.

    You are making claims about something that you do clearly not have the capacity to understand and you have decided to remain ignorant, so you will never gain any such capacity. Ergo, any claims you make about my argument must, by virtue of your demonstrated instability to understand my argument coupled with your decision to remain ignorant of that argument, be entirely made up because you cannot possibly have the intellectual tools necessary to build an accurate claim under the conditions you have created for yourself.




    If you don't want to run the risk of being criticized, don't post.
    I have no problem with being criticized. I've even criticized myself in this very thread. If you actually comprehended that which you read, you might be aware of that.

    What I have a problem with is people who, for what ever reason, lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend my arguments yet still have the arrogance to pretend to be my superior. While there are certainly people on this site who are my intellectual superior, I assure you each and every one of those people is far superior to you in their reading comprehension skills, which I've noticed can be quite sub-par at times (this, of course, being one of them).

    Granted, you don't have to believe me. You've already decided that you will ignore what I actually say and replace it with things you have made up in your head when it comes down to my arguments, so why not do it with that too? Pretend I said you are the best I have ever seen at comprehending what you read or some other such self-delusional nonsense.

    Any more accusations or you done?
    Depends. Are you done doing things which warrant accusation?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  2. #62
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by kenvin View Post
    No one will forget this. The racial hatred and glee that the kid is dead from the right has motivated people to never forget and zimmermans who family will die to quell the anger. Every time someone says good that the kid is dead someone else thinks I hope zimmermans mother is raped and murdered. This will end in more blood.
    Are you black yourself? Only a black would think this way.

  3. #63
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Foley View Post
    Are you black yourself? Only a black would think this way.
    He is absolutely not African-American. He's a spoiled, suburban white kid. My suggestion is to just blow him off.

  4. #64
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Look dammit, learn how to spell joos.
    It's JOOZ......

  5. #65
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    What's there to be rational about? You've proudly proclaimed that you prefer to wallow in ignorance than to question your initial, flawed assumptions. I've already calmly and rationally explained the truth to you. I cannot force you to accept the education that has been offered.



    You don't understand what I was saying and you have chosen to remain ignorant of what I was saying so you are certainly not a competent judge of my honesty. You've proudly proclaimed that you will wallow in your own ignorance, so what can I possibly do to help you understand?



    Stop lying. You have already openly stated that you have decided not to take advantage of the evidence that is available for you to analyze, and that you are perfectly content to stick with your erroneous conclusions which you absolutely refuse to question under any circumstances.



    Of course you do. when someone is faced with something they can't comprehend and they refuse to educate themselves about that which they can't comprehend, the only way they can possibly lay claim to knowing anything about said thing is by making it all up.

    You are making claims about something that you do clearly not have the capacity to understand and you have decided to remain ignorant, so you will never gain any such capacity. Ergo, any claims you make about my argument must, by virtue of your demonstrated instability to understand my argument coupled with your decision to remain ignorant of that argument, be entirely made up because you cannot possibly have the intellectual tools necessary to build an accurate claim under the conditions you have created for yourself.






    I have no problem with being criticized. I've even criticized myself in this very thread. If you actually comprehended that which you read, you might be aware of that.

    What I have a problem with is people who, for what ever reason, lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend my arguments yet still have the arrogance to pretend to be my superior. While there are certainly people on this site who are my intellectual superior, I assure you each and every one of those people is far superior to you in their reading comprehension skills, which I've noticed can be quite sub-par at times (this, of course, being one of them).

    Granted, you don't have to believe me. You've already decided that you will ignore what I actually say and replace it with things you have made up in your head when it comes down to my arguments, so why not do it with that too? Pretend I said you are the best I have ever seen at comprehending what you read or some other such self-delusional nonsense.



    Depends. Are you done doing things which warrant accusation?
    ^ That's the longest totally of not relevancy to the topic personal flaming someone out of the basement I've seen in a while.

    Do you have any comments on the topic of this thread discussion.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    03-30-12 @ 08:21 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    He is absolutely not African-American. He's a spoiled, suburban white kid. My suggestion is to just blow him off.
    I do not now or have I ever lived in a suburb.

  7. #67
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I'll bet that Wiki article is going through all kinds of flux right now.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  8. #68
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by kenvin View Post
    People are tired of the gleeful hate from the right. This will be more violent. Zimmerman will be killed.
    You've gone off the deep end, buddy.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #69
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    What's there to be rational about? You've proudly proclaimed that you prefer to wallow in ignorance than to question your initial, flawed assumptions. I've already calmly and rationally explained the truth to you. I cannot force you to accept the education that has been offered.
    Check... not rational.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    You don't understand what I was saying and you have chosen to remain ignorant of what I was saying so you are certainly not a competent judge of my honesty. You've proudly proclaimed that you will wallow in your own ignorance, so what can I possibly do to help you understand?
    You still don't get it... I really don't care as the content was an incoherent rant. Whine somewhere else to someone who wants to discuss it with you. I simply observed you being irrational.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Stop lying. You have already openly stated that you have decided not to take advantage of the evidence that is available for you to analyze, and that you are perfectly content to stick with your erroneous conclusions which you absolutely refuse to quesn under any circumstances.
    I have no purpose or benefit to lying. It gains me nothing... this isn't about evidence it's about you blowing your top and ranting. While I understand you wanting to do damage control now, perhaps you should try being honest with yourself first, before making yet ... gee... more accusations.... wow. Didn't I see that one coming or what?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Of course you do. when someone is faced with something they can't comprehend and they refuse to educate themselves about that which they can't comprehend, the only way they can possibly lay claim to knowing anything about said thing is by making it all up.
    You're rant was no macro physics lesson dude. Stop trying to make it into something it wasn't. It was embarrassing for you and I felt embarrassed for you so much so that I responded to it. And now, you make it worse... so yes, if there's something I can't comprehend is your doubling down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    You are making claims about something that you do clearly not have the capacity to understand and you have decided to remain ignorant, so you will never gain any such capacity.
    Ahh yes... the veiled accusation of my innate supidity. Spare me... I was bored two posts ago of this same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I have no problem with being criticized. I've even criticized myself in this very thread. If you actually comprehended that which you read, you might be aware of that.
    Perhaps you're inability to speak in a coherent manner affects others comprehension. If I've not comprehended properly, you should try harder to be coherent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    What I have a problem with is people who...
    You mistake me for someone who cares what your problem is... I don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Granted, you don't have to believe me.
    I'm really not interested enough to bother thinking about it. You apparently have a problem with someone who took you to be an intelligent person, who rationally discusses topics and makes usually insightful observations. Lesson learned dude. Thanks - it's was valuable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Depends. Are you done doing things which warrant accusation?
    Again, you mistake me for someone who cares. Please... continue to embarrass yourself. I can't wait to see what's next... more about my inability to comprehend I'll bet.

    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #70
    Guru
    JohnWOlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    01-17-17 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,594

    Re: Sourcing Trayvon Martin “Photos” From Stormfront

    As I said before in another post. You people are sick for simply not saying "Hey this adult shot and killed a child there should be extreme ramifications."

    Let's say your son was a Billy Bad-Ass and I lived in a Florida. I saw your Billy Bad-Ass son walk by so I started to stalk him. He got wind of this and he turned around and got all hard with me. Instead of you know, not doing anything about it or doing that in the first place because I'm a grown man, I pull out a gun because his little fist punched me and put two in his head. There you go guys he hit me! You can't say **** about it but I just killed your son. Would you defend that? Would you say I had a right to do it?

    Once again, you people. Sick.
    "We’re going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that’s crazy." -Reagan

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •